What are your thoughts on what is seriously (most) wrong in our country (USA) - poll

What is seriously wrong in our country (not necessarily discussed by news commentators)

• 1 Liberalism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 too much judgmentalism

• 8 people being cancelled

• Total voters

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I think people are too distanced from Christ. We see this in the stats on Church attendance, which is way down from even 10 years ago.

But that involves the issue of people being confused over which is the right Church. You can't blame people for being massively confused about that issue. Some do not care. But when I was "out there in the world," I always wondered where the true Church is, out of the 60,000 (or ..?) to choose from. I know where the true Church is because I did research and also due to my own personal experiences (problems/issues, etc).

Not many believe that I've found the true Church. Few agree when I tell them but I know I have found it.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Individualism. That is where all the other issues stem from. 'Nuff said.
Well, it can't be denied that everyone is a unique individual and there isn't anything seriously wrong with recognizing that. Or do you know something I don't? :oops:

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, it can't be denied that everyone is a unique individual and there isn't anything seriously wrong with recognizing that. Or do you know something I don't? :oops:
Well, we need to look at the Bible for this. The whole trans doctrine stemmed from individualism, same with politicians of both sides:

1 Corinthians 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Philippians 2:3: "Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Extremism from both parties is a problem.
not defining Extremism is a problem. I think when a party advocates killing the unborn, even up to the time of birth

that word can safely be applied. Yet a lot of people unthinkingly agree with the left that the right is extreme on the issue. How ironic.

Either all human life should be protected or none will be

Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
not defining Extremism is a problem. I think when a party advocates killing the unborn, even up to the time of birth

that word can safely be applied. Yet a lot of people unthinkingly agree with the left that the right is extreme on the issue. How ironic.

Either all human life should be protected or none will be
Yeah, I am pro-life here also from womb to tomb. Extremism refers to the trans stuff on the left, and the insurrection on the right.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟375,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What are your thoughts on what is seriously (most) wrong in our country
Political and social divisiveness. Which has always existed, but is amplified by the news media and deceitful, dishonest internet postings.

• Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Political and social divisiveness. Which has always existed, but is amplified by the news media and deceitful, dishonest internet postings.
Jesus said that we would be divided.

You can't argue with reality. I mean you can, but............. hopeless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Yeah, I am pro-life here also from womb to tomb. Extremism refers to the trans stuff on the left, and the insurrection on the right.
glad to hear that. I hope you try to persuade the opposition any way you can. :)

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
glad to hear that. I hope you try to persuade the opposition any way you can. :)
Agreed. I try to show the right that the Bible warned us about defiling the Earth, and the left that we should not defile ourselves.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
there was no J6 insurrection. It's a media LIE
Well, I will not get into a debate about this, but there are thousands of hours of footage showing MAGA breaking into the Capitol. One of the officers ended his own life.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟912,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are your thoughts on what is seriously (most) wrong in our country
Lack of Charity.

1 John 4:18 - “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.”

BRITANNICA

Charity Christian concept​

Action

Also known as: agāpe, generosity

Charity, in Christian thought, the highest form of love, signifying the reciprocal love between God and man that is made manifest in unselfish love of one’s fellow men.

Upvote 0