a_ntv

Ens Liturgicum
Apr 21, 2006
✟37,041.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
When in November I was in Ucraina (in the safe West part), I was so impressed by the pictures of the young soldiers dead, placed in the main square of a little village above some candles. I pray for these men who died, and for the poor families they left.

And I pray also for the poor Russian soldiers who also died, not for their fault, and for their families.

This war has a per day rate of soldiers death higher than WWI and WWII.
Both Russia and Ukraine has already lost the lives of their youngs.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟316,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Just as I find nothing admirable in men who dance in high heels. Each to his own I guess.
Hm. War monger? Entertainer? Who to choose?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Just as I find nothing admirable in men who dance in high heels. Each to his own I guess.

I am unfamiliar with this event, but Zelenskyi was an entertainer before politics, so I suppose anything was possible. It's a path that has played out in my own country, so I don't find it that shocking for an entertainer to be elected to high office. This seems a rather flimsy reason to support one nation in a deadly struggle with another.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You make this choice based on a video from an internet nobody interviewing a right-wing conspiracy peddler?
No Hans , in my world everybody already knows what's really going on. I chose him because he's the most outspoken and knowledgeable being ex military etc

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No Hans , in my world everybody already knows what's really going on. I chose him because he's the most outspoken and knowledgeable being ex military etc

Ex-military is dime-a-dozen. They are all over the place and that fact tells me nothing about the trustworthiness of the speaker.

I get my info on the war almost exclusively from persons who speak at least Russian and usually Ukrainian as well. (That includes the propagandists on Russian state TV.) I get none of it from conspiracy theorists who go on InfoWars.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ex-military is dime-a-dozen. They are all over the place and that fact tells me nothing about the trustworthiness of the speaker.

I get my info on the war almost exclusively from persons who speak at least Russian and usually Ukrainian as well. (That includes the propagandists on Russian state TV.) I get none of it from conspiracy theorists who go on InfoWars.
Well good for you Hans , maybe you should get a job as a commentator.

Upvote 0