timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,858.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is not required which I only taught to be safe to give most of your money to charity that you dont need for running business for your needs if it is not possible you need only to seek to do what is possible but should seek to do because you may die when you are not seeking to and if you were truly seeking you would be doing what is possible and if you dont die it would be done but one only needs to do what is possible if you die before.

I'm no rocket scientist but I have absolutely no idea what you just said there. Reword it in layman's terms? Dummy terms?

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,749.00
Faith
Christian
I was not replying to you. I was just teaching. I was showing that as scripture says the rich has to be rich in good works to lay hold of eternal life it is safest they seek to give most of their money to the poor that which they dont need for a business to support themselves and for their needs to be ready but since it is not possible for all to do so in time and the bible says any one can be saved I believe it is only required to seek to do what is possible and should not delay as you may die when not seeking to.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,858.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I was not replying to you. I was just teaching.

Yup, I knew you're just sharing your thoughts and not quoting me. But your original wording I found very confusing.

I was showing that as scripture says the rich has to be rich in good works to lay hold of eternal life it is safest they seek to give most of their money to the poor that which they dont need for a business to support themselves and for their needs to be ready but since it is not possible for all to do so in time and the bible says any one can be saved I believe it is only required to seek to do what is possible and should not delay as you may die when not seeking to.

Better.

I suppose the question is, are we really trying our best or just trying to find excuses?

Have we exhausted all possibilities or gave up on the solution?

But if you're poor yourself, you don't need to make more money just so you can give to the poor.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,749.00
Faith
Christian
Thankyou for your caring reply but I dont believe anymore such is required to ever be saved but to be saved on death for I believe if anyone is attacked for being christian and he dies he will be saved when it is not even possible to give much of your money away. Likewise dying in plane crash. I believe bible supports working to give to needy but not need to be rich that it can be a temptation but I suppose seeking riches is not to blame if your soul prospers just not to love money so you will do anything to get it but should be content if you dont get Paul means if God does not give if He thinks one is not ready so you should not do evil to get it and such riches you must not let as distraction to serving God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,749.00
Faith
Christian
I changed my mind that I think should teach rich should seek to be rich in good works but if not possible seeking is enough but if one was seeking and one did not die it would be done so should be seeking to do otherwise if you dont you may die when not seeking and if you dont it will be done.Though I thought works are not important because you can not always do because you can be killed we should take that God will take as exception as He allowed one to be killed for preaching which was a command or being christian but works are expected when there is opportunity and that you have to seek to do good while preaching that faith is never alone for those who are genuinely christian that God did not allow one to die so should do otherwise we should assume He will give chance in the world to come and those who are rich should be rich in good works but if they can not do work God accepts that only must seek to do but should seek to do as may not have opportunity to call to christ to seek to do that can die when not seeking to do and if one did not die it would be done but if one did die before can be saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0