The MOST important issue we Must discuss as Christian’s , but there is no forum for it!

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,588.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You're fighting against the religion of equality. Most Christians believe in equality. In reality, they need to reject it. Will they? I'm thinking no.
And your ideas for getting the young generation back?
please keep to the thread.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,483,307.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And your ideas for getting the young generation back?
please keep to the thread.
Observable, consistent action putting the words to work...not just words. And everyone speaking those words must be part of that action. Inconsistency in either words or actions (i.e., hypocrisy) will turn away young people.

Jesus, James, Paul, Peter, and John all told us this.

Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,588.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Observable, consistent action putting the words to work...not just words. And everyone speaking those words must be part of that action. Inconsistency in either words or actions (i.e., hypocrisy) will turn away young people.

Jesus, James, Paul, Peter, and John all told us this.
I agree the mixed messaging and inter factional disputes are a big turn off.

A critic can say “ how can christianity claim to have ‘the truth‘ when it is perceived it cannot agree on what the truth is?”

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Reaching large numbers isn’t a great problem
God reaches people we don't know, we don't know how, and you'd be shocked to know what He imparts.
All my threads and answers are about this, so follow me around and get on the receiving end of the unconventional things I have to say.

end of denominations
meantime they should be more relaxed about being honest and seniors should stay in lane. The only true ecumenism is at ground floor level, my soul competency as to who I shall mix with at my discretion.

Upvote 0