Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Godsgrl

South africa are having a chequered sports experience at the moment.
Rugby - after a disasterous 2003 - the Super 12 teams (apart from the Cats) are doing fine. Stormers play the Bulls tomorrow.
John Smit from the Sharks is the new Bok captain and Chester Williams is the new Cats coach.
Cricket - The Kiwis gave us a klap in the cricket, but it looks like we are doing OK in the last test.
Soccer - Bafana Bafana have a new coach - Stuart Baxter from England.

Reactions: ICE
Upvote 0

Philippe2

Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Durban;South Africa
✟9,070.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
ICE said:
Hi Guys!!!:wave: :clap:

I'm back after being Missing in Action for a few months!:blush:

How are every1?

To all the newbies a BIG Welcome!!:hug:

I'll have to catch up on everything....;)

Thanks Ice,
Ons voel baie welkom hier en is ook beig om jou vinnig in te haal.

Upvote 0

Hagios

Follower
Apr 17, 2004
Jhb - South Africa
Visit site
✟213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

Im from South Africa...... currently in the UK, returning to Johannesburg Jan 2005. Missing SA alot. Im in the UK preparing for fulltime ministry. Batteling with the English. The tenses makes me mad.
Counting the days to Jan 2005 when everything will start in SA fullsteam. I was saved by Jesus when He spoke to me in a vision while I was dying after a drug overdose.
I was set free totaly that day...Praise Jesus. You can go and listen to my testimony on my website. Love and miss you all.

Blessings in Christ,

Morne

Reactions: Tini
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tini

Live in God's Community
Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Morne

Welcome. Always great to have another South african on board.
Wat doen jy in die VK? Are you in contact with a number of other S Africans there?
What ministry are you looking at back home?
I'm in Joburg - we go to church in Melville.
Cheers

Upvote 0

Hagios

Follower
Apr 17, 2004
Jhb - South Africa
Visit site
✟213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi There,

Dont know any anointed South Africans here in the UK. On our return we will probably fall in at "Woord en Lewe" in Boksburg. We are planing to plant a church in the south of Jhb in 2005. The Lord is only showing us a bit at a time so that we dont run ahead of Him. Looking foward to going back. God has Big plans for SA. God Bless You, PE will see rival in the next year or 2. Jhb to follow.... we are so exited! I have not been to Melville, is it South of Jhb?

Morne (Hagios)

Upvote 0

Tini

Live in God's Community
Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hagios said:
Hi There,

Dont know any anointed South Africans here in the UK. On our return we will probably fall in at "Woord en Lewe" in Boksburg. We are planing to plant a church in the south of Jhb in 2005. The Lord is only showing us a bit at a time so that we dont run ahead of Him. Looking foward to going back. God has Big plans for SA. God Bless You, PE will see rival in the next year or 2. Jhb to follow.... we are so exited! I have not been to Melville, is it South of Jhb?

Morne (Hagios)
Morne

Any chance of getting a transcript of the prophecy? I have a good friend in a church down in PE who I'm sure would like to see it too.

Have a great weekend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hagios

Follower
Apr 17, 2004
Jhb - South Africa
Visit site
✟213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Todd Bentley - [url]http://www.freshfire.ca[/url] Wales 2003

"The Lord spoke to me about Port Elizabeth, South Africa"
I said to the Lord, "Lord, I`m in Wales!" "The Lord then showed me extended meetings of revival and healings in Port Elizabeth. I was reminded of John 5 .... the healing pool, where the angel came and stired the pool."

"The Lord showed me international attenion. People of over the world are going to go to Port Elizabeth for their healing or miricle. I see miricles, signs and wonders."
-------------------------------------------
He then told me to tell anybody I know , that there will be a mighty revival coming to PE in the next few years. I believe it all. The anointing was strong on the meeting. I got a personal word as well that was confirmation on something I dreamed at night!

Hope this makes your friend hungry for the impartation of the move of God that is going to hit PE soon. God is going to use the church as a whole to fasilitate this move that is coming. Whoever wants to be part of it, God will use. Hope you enjoy your week-end too.

God Bless you,

Morne Ahlers http://www.morneahlers.com

Upvote 0

Living4Him03

Just wanna dance with you
Nov 16, 2003
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
✟18,965.00
Faith
Protestant
Hi everyone! I am not from South Africa, but I found this thread and I have a question. Is anyone from Nigeria? I'm sorry if that is not South Africa, I need to learn my geography! But if anyone is from there, what can you tell me about it? I have a friend who is from Nigeria whose family is pretty much still there. I would like to visit Nigeria someday and visit with her family. What's it like?

Upvote 0

Tini

Live in God's Community
Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Living4Him03 said:
Hi everyone! I am not from South Africa, but I found this thread and I have a question. Is anyone from Nigeria? I'm sorry if that is not South Africa, I need to learn my geography! But if anyone is from there, what can you tell me about it? I have a friend who is from Nigeria whose family is pretty much still there. I would like to visit Nigeria someday and visit with her family. What's it like?
Hi there.

Nigeria is quite a bit north of South Africa. If one looks at a map of Africa - South Africa is at the bottom and Nigeria is on the East coast on the bottom of the bulge of Africa. A few thousand kilometers away.

There are a lot of Nigerians living in SA - especialy in the urban areas. Nigeria is a very populous and diverse country. I did see a thread with a few Nigerians on in in this regional site. Perhaps check it out.

Upvote 0