Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for my Uncle Walter, may his soul be with our Lord Jesus Christ, all of the Saints, and with all of our deceased family and friend members. Lord, forgive him his sins, bless him, allow him to dwell always with you. In the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Iampanda

Oct 25, 2009
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for my Uncle Walter, may his soul be with our Lord Jesus Christ, all of the Saints, and with all of our deceased family and friend members. Lord, forgive him his sins, bless him, allow him to dwell always with you. In the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen.
Ámen:prayer:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
For my Mom who died Nov. 14 ~ Irene
And for my Father-in-law ~ *Ray ( he died one week after my Mom) :(
*Ray is Father to my hubby (JimR-OCDS) ;)

Praying for you and all your loved ones :crossrc:

Lord have mercy upon their souls; may they rest in peace at Your Feet.
Please console and strengthen us in our grief. :amen:

Upvote 0

third11

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2011
United States
✟23,547.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for a man I knew. He committed suicide last week.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Precious Blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

third11

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2011
United States
✟23,547.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In rememberance of April. She was killed during a high speed chase from police officer. She was doing so well and was really getting her life back on track. I pray Father God that you will give her young soul of 23 rest and grant her family peace.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Precious Blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.
Amen.

With sadness I pray Father God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, and save us from the fire of hell, take all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy. Amen. +

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
+ Lord have mercy on the souls of the faithful departed. Amen
Amen.

Please pray for the repose of the souls of Sylvia, Sheila, Penny, Mark, Carol & Kurt.

May they rest in peace. +

Upvote 0