Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my departed Roman Catholic friend Betty, who died just shy of her 77th birthday. She was a lovely lady, and I intend to pray the Officium Defunctorum for her once I have regained my equanymity.
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟255,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Sweetest and most caring of mothers, Mary, I ask you to take me and all souls, living and dead, into your maternal care, for the greater glory of your Son. At the hour of His death on the cross, He looked at you, and said to us: “Behold your mother!” Therefore, I come to you full of confidence in your unfailing intercession. Pray to your Son for us sinners now and at the hour of death so that He who once turned water into wine at your request welcomes us all into that eternal feast we so strongly desire to celebrate. Amen.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for Fr. Lawrence Reilly who recently passed. He is the priest who brought me into the One Holy Apostolic and Catholic Church.
Of sweet memory.
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums