If God can create something this beautiful for us on this present earth...

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,924,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ghost horse. No footprints.
And you don't use barb wire for horses.

Whatever you can find wrong with this picture isn't going to be like that in Heaven.

No errors.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟31,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ghost horse. No footprints.
And you don't use barb wire for horses.
LOL! Estrid, you're a hoot! I guess you are in such AWE of the photos that you just can't believe they're real. Proves my point about awe.

One last shot... my wife took these photos herself, 30 years ago, long before AI. Taking a pic of them with my phone doesn't do them justice. I don't know where you traveled, but all these pics posted are exactly how *I* remember the place...

1715388424906.png

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟154,950.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
LOL! Estrid, you're a hoot! I guess you are in such AWE of the photos that you just can't believe they're real. Proves my point about awe.

One last shot... my wife took these photos herself, 30 years ago, long before AI. Taking a pic of them with my phone doesn't do them justice. I don't know where you traveled, but all these pics posted are exactly how *I* remember the place...

View attachment 347595
You're no better at guessing than you are at
"Proof", or spotting faked images.

I don't know what your photo is to demonstrate.

Perhaps you can explain.

And while you are figuring let's hear about the headless
horses.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟154,950.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
One of those million-dollar cabins. Note the barbed wire:

View attachment 347604
It's not impossible, tho no horse in sight.
People do stupid things.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟765,594.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Whatever you can find wrong with this picture isn't going to be like that in Heaven.

No errors.
Rather than living for after death imagination, it's right now that we are alive and are able to enjoy the beauty of the Earth.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,924,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rather than living for after death imagination, it's right now that we are alive and are able to enjoy the beauty of the Earth.

As the saying goes:

Aim for Earth, get Earth.

Aim for Heaven, get both.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟31,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As the saying goes:

Aim for Earth, get Earth.

Aim for Heaven, get both.
Hebrews 11:13-16 NIV

"All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them."

Upvote 0

T.i.m.o.t.h.y.

Mar 7, 2024
Indiana
✟12,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I see when I look at the photos. On the first, the 'headless' horse is next to the fence reaching with his long neck to eat the better grass on the other side. Through the lower slats of the fence you can see just a bit of the horses brown head which would be around the horses back teeth area as his nose is deep in the long grass.

The next 'headless horse' looks more to me like it just has two legs with a thick something in the front. Sort of if it were more like a back view of a cow with large udders. The horse is too far away to provide better details that it is a normal four-legged horse. Surprisingly that can happen without AI involved. Just due to a poor angle and the camera person not taking a picture of the horse but rather of the larger scenery environment it was in.

On most of the scenery photos there isn't a path to the house or to the barn. That is the way I've seen many paintings. It's artistic perspective of the camera person. They know where the front door is to the house and to the barn but I'm speculating that they think that other angles are more picturesque. I wouldn't take a straight on picture of the front of my house either. Other family members have from time to time. Very boring.

The different view photo of the mountains and the valley that has such a large perspective V.. it looks more like a fake version of the other which looks real to me. But then I haven't personally been to that very spot shown in the photos. The scene brings thoughts to me like "Wow! What would it be like to look out my window everyday and see such natural artistry?" The first photo with the car tracks that reach right to the camera person is so inviting, almost like a viewer could take a step and suddenly be actually there. Astounding.

I think that was the intention of the camera person. For the viewer.. to imagine being right there. That is what realistic paintings are intended to do. To make you want to be there. For the painting to be thought of as a window to somewhere else than where you actually are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joseph G

Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟31,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Estrid,

I would like to apologize for being rude. Will you forgive me?

I have never received a response from the site who posted it, and from thumbing through their other pics I've been able to see what you are saying, including the pics I posted here.

Gotta say I'm kinda bummed, because their other pics are just as awesome. I'm thinking that maybe God's point is that no matter how beautiful something appears in this life, we can be deceived if we are unable to see deeper, into the heart, where only God can see.

Can't help it, I just had to pray that ALL of us will one day see His new earth without any need on our part to improve upon it. And best of all see Him for Who He really is.

The Good News is that we can see Him now, through the image of His Son, Jesus Christ.

God bless!

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟31,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Joseph G, you probably mean well, but this is not the part of the forum for just posting mass blocks of parts of the Bible.
Oops.. shoulda read the forum rules first. It is deleted. Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟154,950.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Estrid,

I would like to apologize for being rude. Will you forgive me?

I have never received a response from the site who posted it, and from thumbing through their other pics I've been able to see what you are saying, including the pics I posted here.

Gotta say I'm kinda bummed, because their other pics are just as awesome. I'm thinking that maybe God's point is that no matter how beautiful something appears in this life, we can be deceived if we are unable to see deeper, into the heart, where only God can see.

Can't help it, I just had to pray that ALL of us will one day see His new earth without any need on our part to improve upon it. And best of all see Him for Who He really is.

The Good News is that we can see Him now, through the image of His Son, Jesus Christ.

God bless!
No need to apologize, tho the thought was well made
and happily accepted. Skip the god bless bit, tho, svp.

I don't believe in any god tho if I did, surely not
one who strews our path with little "lessons".

If there's a lesson there, it's not the one you speak of.

Try this-
Beware of just seeing what you want to see. You can indeed be deceived, you, most easily. By yourself.

Don't be so proud and sure of yourself that you reject
without a thought what another says.

Just might be, too, that making your own sentimentalized
ideas of art into something of and from "god" is to break
the commandment against taking " His" name in vain?

From my home in Repulse Bay in Hong Kong, I can watch the sun rise over the wide Pacific ocean.

It's a spiritual thing for me.

But, I believe, very very different from what you speak of .

I won't try to describe it, but, imo, those who interpose
the imagined motives of some non existent god between themselves and the reality of what is before them are in
fact quite blind to what they see, rejoicing only in their own
imaginarion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,924,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I won't try to describe it, but, imo, those who interpose the imagined motives of some non existent god between themselves and the reality of what is before them are in fact quite blind to what they see, rejoicing only in their own imagination.

Imagine seeing this:

It is now AD 2024.

Anno Domini = In the year of our LORD.

Upvote 0