NW England
✟1,060,042.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit has been very longsuffering in my life but I know he left rightfully so. I’ve resisted him all my life and I never listened..as a result I committed some serious and evil sins and I’ve destroyed my life. I’m trying to go back to god but I know I’m the past I deliberately purposely blasphemed the Holy Spirit by spitefully never listening- I did so with the intent in my heart. I was still an unbeliever that was never saved because I had no saving faith it was professing faith. I don’t know how ti cope with the fact that I can’t go to heaven- I’m trying to turn from my ways but I know that I’ve seared my conscience because I was impetinent in my sins and these sins are orettt hard to commit against conviction- I had to use my will to pursue these sins going against my conscience and the Holy Spirit. I can’t repent from the heart and I desperately need regeneration however I can’t repent and I can’t come back to god. I committed the one sin he doesn’t forgive. I refused to let the Holy Spirit work within me and now I’m lost forever.
No, you're not.

If you were lost forever, you wouldn't be trying to get back to God, nor trying to turn from your ways. You wouldn't be distressed by the thought that you will not go to heaven. You wouldn't be saying that you desperately need regeneration, and you wouldn't be posting on Christian forums, asking for advice.
If you were lost forever you'd hate God and would be mocking, or even cursing, him - not wondering if he will accept and forgive you again.

I don't know how you're "trying to get back to God", but the only way is through Jesus - a perfect man who took all your sins and died so that you could become a child of God. Being reconciled to God means accepting that your efforts will never be enough and that Jesus died for you.

Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

ryanafshar

Nov 6, 2023
Charlotte
✟3,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Boy I read all these comments and just had a word from the Holy Spirit, and what He said was your sin can be forgiven. Please dont condemn yourself, because you may be dealing with powers and principalities. The devil isn't a pest or nuisance he is true evil and he can ruin your mind. Know that you are a good soul and God loves you. God loved the demoniac in the tombs who was completely taken over, and He loves you too. be well and rest your weary heart and mind my friend. Prayers for you!

Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟7,603.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Be conscious of what your mind is telling you. Usually, we have small programs that circulate in the head. They are small phrases usually beginning with "I am...", "My life is...", "I have..." etc. These phrases spell stories - good or bad ones. You understand of course that we are in the good spell business.

HOWEVER

The true good spells come from GOD. We do not define ourselves, our lives, or anything else. We receive everything with gratitude from God, so we receive more.

I used to think that God was poor. It took a while for God to finally reveal my poverty.

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟171,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit has been very longsuffering in my life but I know he left rightfully so. I’ve resisted him all my life and I never listened..as a result I committed some serious and evil sins and I’ve destroyed my life. I’m trying to go back to god but I know I’m the past I deliberately purposely blasphemed the Holy Spirit by spitefully never listening- I did so with the intent in my heart. I was still an unbeliever that was never saved because I had no saving faith it was professing faith. I don’t know how ti cope with the fact that I can’t go to heaven- I’m trying to turn from my ways but I know that I’ve seared my conscience because I was impetinent in my sins and these sins are orettt hard to commit against conviction- I had to use my will to pursue these sins going against my conscience and the Holy Spirit. I can’t repent from the heart and I desperately need regeneration however I can’t repent and I can’t come back to god. I committed the one sin he doesn’t forgive. I refused to let the Holy Spirit work within me and now I’m lost forever.

Edit- I self examined and found that I have a seared conscience
Are you willing to have an open, honest, and forthcoming conversation about this?

Upvote 0

TheCabinetGuy

May 2, 2024
Lewiston
Visit site
✟950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Because you have not taken the Mark of the Beast.

If you were to do that, then you would most definitely not be forgiven.
Contrary to popular opinion, receiving the mark of the beast (though very serious) is not equivalent to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I did a YouTube short about this awhile back...

Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟7,603.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I’d be open to one- sorry for the late reply though -I’ve been having internet issues

Brother I've been a goat my entire Christian walk. Not a prideful one, but a spiteful one. I used to curse him whenever I felt like it. I would curse myself, and my own life. Actually, just this morning I was not in a particurarly good mood.

But I find that the door to repentance is always there, and as I realize that there is no way for me to continue without Christ, and as my knowledge of him increases everyday through his work in my life, through both the inner and outer formations, I cannot see an end to his mercy.

Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟7,603.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Contrary to popular opinion, receiving the mark of the beast (though very serious) is not equivalent to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I did a YouTube short about this awhile back...

There is no worse here. Blasphemers of the Holy Spirit are unrepentant sinners, just like those who take the mark, or those who may profess the faith, but not live by it.

We can take the example of Paul, who was persecuting Christians, even unto death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,325.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Edit- I self examined and found that I have a seared conscience
No, while you are still living, you still have hope. The Bible says it is appointed for man to die once, and after that the judgment. You are still alive.

You got this. Ask the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to give you the Holy Spirit, and surrender all aspects of your life to the Lord Jesus Christ. Surrender EVERYTHING. Repent of everything you did. You can still be saved. Ask God to forgive you. Ask God to give you the desire to seek Him and love Him with all your mind, heart and soul.

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟171,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can I message you?
Yes.

However, let me set some expectations beforehand. I am a retired therapist but I'm not doing therapy with you (or any other poster). My willingness to help is expressed within the boundaries of ordinary internet forum discourse and my efforts to help will be brief. Nothing you share in the PM will be shared outside of the PMs without your consent, and I will expect the same from you. If you're amenable to that then yes, you can PM me.

Remember: The request made was, "Then tell me exactly what you said or did [that was unforgivable] and how that qualifies as the unpardonable sin." If you're PMing me, don't forget to answer the inquiry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aliemikeyj
Upvote 0