New Hampshire
✟2,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Holy Spirit has been very longsuffering in my life but I know he left rightfully so. I’ve resisted him all my life and I never listened..as a result I committed some serious and evil sins and I’ve destroyed my life. I’m trying to go back to god but I know I’m the past I deliberately purposely blasphemed the Holy Spirit by spitefully never listening- I did so with the intent in my heart. I was still an unbeliever that was never saved because I had no saving faith it was professing faith. I don’t know how ti cope with the fact that I can’t go to heaven- I’m trying to turn from my ways but I know that I’ve seared my conscience because I was impetinent in my sins and these sins are orettt hard to commit against conviction- I had to use my will to pursue these sins going against my conscience and the Holy Spirit. I can’t repent from the heart and I desperately need regeneration however I can’t repent and I can’t come back to god. I committed the one sin he doesn’t forgive. I refused to let the Holy Spirit work within me and now I’m lost forever.

Edit- I self examined and found that I have a seared conscience

Last edited:

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟281,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Holy Spirit has been very longsuffering in my life but I know he left rightfully so. I’ve resisted him all my life and I never listened..as a result I committed some serious and evil sins and I’ve destroyed my life. I’m trying to go back to god but I know I’m the past I deliberately purposely blasphemed the Holy Spirit by spitefully never listening- I did so with the intent in my heart. I was still an unbeliever that was never saved because I had no saving faith it was professing faith. I don’t know how ti cope with the fact that I can’t go to heaven- I’m trying to turn from my ways but I know that I’ve seared my conscience because I was impetinent in my sins and these sins are orettt hard to commit against conviction- I had to use my will to pursue these sins going against my conscience and the Holy Spirit. I can’t repent from the heart and I desperately need regeneration however I can’t repent and I can’t come back to god. I committed the one sin he doesn’t forgive. I refused to let the Holy Spirit work within me and now I’m lost forever.
The unforgivable sin is denial of the Holy Spirit; i.e., denial of his existence, asserting that his work is of the devil.
By such denial, you block the only means of faith and, therefore, you are unreachable, unsavable.
The sin is unforgivable as long as you remain in it.

If your heart repents of this sin, you are no longer in denial of the Holy Spirit.
You may seek God. . .and pray that he answers your prayer.
But you must meet the primary condition; i.e., no conditions. . .if God reveals himself to you, you will believe and obey fully, no equivocations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
2 Timothy 2:11 This saying is trustworthy: For if we have died with Him, we will also live with Him;
12 if we endure, we will also reign with Him;
if we deny Him, He will also deny us;
13 if we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.

Also.... Please read this verse... 1 John 1:8-10

I assure you, you are saved by Faith, alone.... and our righteousness is and never will be enough to buy that Ticket home! It's by Christ Alone! You were forgiven your life debt of sin at acceptance of Jesus! He didn't die, so that we could sin, but instead, because we DO sin. Until we are glory to glory, we will fail! We await the promise of Righteousness. If the Flesh could produce perfection, Jesus would have never had to die for our Sins.

Why do you think the blood of bulls and goats was never enough and why do you think Israel had to keep offering sacrifices? I wrote a thread that you may want to read. Just say the word and I'll drop you a link.

Upvote 0

Aliemikeyj

Apr 22, 2024
New Hampshire
✟2,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2 Timothy 2:11 This saying is trustworthy: For if we have died with Him, we will also live with Him;

I assure you, you are saved by Faith, alone.... and our righteousness is and never will be enough to buy that Ticket home! It's by Christ Alone! You were forgiven your life debt of sin at acceptance of Jesus! He didn't die, so that we could sin, but instead, because we DO sin. Until we are glory to glory, we will fail! We await the promise of Righteousness. If the Flesh could produce perfection, Jesus would have never had to die for our Sins.

Why do you think the blood of bulls and goats was never enough and why do you think Israel had to keep offering sacrifices? I wrote a thread that you may want to read. Just say the word and I'll drop you a link.
I really appreciate the reply and I would love to see the thread you wrote- my issue is I’m not saved- I thought I was saved because the Holy Spirit pursued me but I still didn’t have faith in my heart ..I was still an unbeliever unfortunately

• Love
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I really appreciate the reply and I would love to see the thread you wrote- my issue is I’m not saved- I thought I was saved because the Holy Spirit pursued me but I still didn’t have faith in my heart ..I was still an unbeliever unfortunately
Promised Link Now... allow me to get very blunt... and please answer me True.... DO YOU BELIEVE WITH YOUR HEART AND CONFESS WITH YOUR HEART AND MOUTH THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, GOD AND YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR?

Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0

Aliemikeyj

Apr 22, 2024
New Hampshire
✟2,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Promised Link Now... allow me to get very blunt... and please answer me True.... DO YOU BELIEVE WITH YOUR HEART AND CONFESS WITH YOUR HEART AND MOUTH THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, GOD AND YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR?
I don’t think so- I wish I did but I rejected him too many times to be able too- my heart is too hard and I can’t discern if I could believe from my heart-from my head- I know he’s real but I’m my heart? I’m not sure if I believe. I need the holy spirit’s regeneration but when he offered it I rejected him despite having knowledge of his truth I just thought I could get saved and repent later

• Love
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don’t think so- I wish I did but I rejected him too many times to be able too- my heart is too hard and I can’t discern if I could believe from my heart-from my head- I know he’s real but I’m my heart? I’m not sure if I believe. I need the holy spirit’s regeneration but when he offered it I rejected him despite having knowledge of his truth I just thought I could get saved and repent later
May I pray with you, here and now, and will you cooperate with me?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Of course- I would really appreciate it :)
Lord, God, Jesus Christ, Lover of my Soul, Warts and All... I confess to you that I am a Sinner and though I desire to be perfect, I acknowledge that I fail, daily... and will fail you daily until my death.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Of course- I would really appreciate it :)
I am only Saved by your Precious Blood! Even my Faith is so small that I have so much doubt that it is real...

Upvote 0

Aliemikeyj

Apr 22, 2024
New Hampshire
✟2,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, God, Jesus Christ, Lover of my Soul, Warts and All... I confess to you that I am a Sinner and though I desire to be perfect, I acknowledge that I fail, daily... and will fail you daily until my death.
I just prayed both prayers- thanks so much :)

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I just prayed both prayers- thanks so much :)
I will keep checking back on you, here on this thread! Brother, you are my Brother in Christ. We Fail, He never Fails. That's why it's called GOOD NEWS! I Love you, Brother in Jesus and will check back and answer any questions that you have... or write... by dropping my name with the @ symbol or replying to my posts

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
How can you be sure?

Because the unpardonable sin, was never an individual sin a person could commit.

This sin was a national sin committed by the nation of Israel, when they rejected Jesus as the promised Messiah.

Their rejection was based on the miracles Jesus did. They (Israel rulers) stated Jesus accomplished His miracles by the power of demons specifically by the power of Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”. The nation rejected that Jesus was accomplishing His miracles by The Power of God.

This is the only context that this sin is found in Mathew 12 and like i wrote. Can only be committed by the nation of Israel when Jesus was physically present with the nation of Israel offering them the kingdom of God. This sin is not a sin that individuals can commit.

Read this post ( i made a while back) and the attached pages from a book about this.

Unpardonable Sin Question

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit has been very longsuffering in my life but I know he left rightfully so.
We enter into His presence with thanksgiving in our heart through worship and praise. We need to align ourselves with Him and turn out the devil who wants to fill our head with his lies.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟796,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
If a child tells their parent, "I hate you!" does the parent take them seriously and abandon them?

Notice that you gauge this whole matter on your point-of-view. Well, God is the one who judges, and you will never measure up. Your status with God can depend only on his mercy. God takes sin much more seriously than we do, but he doesn't take us as seriously as we think he should. We are hardly even worth calling beings, compared to him —we are only children at best. And "...whoever comes to me I will never drive away."

The sins you have committed are worse than you can know. And even after repentance—even after you find you DO belong to him, your obedience will never be worth his respect. But the power of God, and his love and mercy toward those who come to him are without limit.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If a child tells their parent, "I hate you!" does the parent take them seriously and abandon them?
I would take them serious. But I would not abandon them. I went all out to be the best father I could for my son. So I was very sensitive that maybe I failed to be as good of a father as I should have been. But he appreciated the sacrifices I made for him and that I did the best I could.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟739,297.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have committed some serious sin, but you have not blasphemed the Holy Spirit. The cross covers a lifetime of sins:

Heb 9:27-28 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.

Christ's sacrifice was a righteous life given for a lifetime of failures.

While you still live, ministers are commanded to pray for your restoration, only in death is there no hope.

1Jn 5:16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

You have wandered away, but you can come back.

Jas 5:19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

Jesus is both faithful, sticks beside us, even when we fail to do good. Is just, does not deny us forgiveness when we want or need it.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

YoU can come back, but you must fight to have it. The devil will try to resist you. But as we submit to God, dedicate our selves to not sin. The devil will flee.

Jas 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟281,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are we not declared (forensically) righteous (sin debt paid) in justification?

Last edited:
Upvote 0