Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FriendsFellowship said:
DF has been a place where everyone here has enjoyed a fellowship that seeks to edify and lift up one another to the Lord!

The message that Jesus gave us is clear!, Love your neighbor as yourself.

In DF I have seen people grow and get closer to the Lord. I have seen seekers find out about God. I have seen people that were hurt or going through tough times find comfort and truth in this thread.

The Holy Spirit has been at work here at DF! :clap:

I would encourage all of us to abide by the words that apostle Paul wrote in the book of Ephesians, "Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace".

I am blessed to have such great brothers and sisters in Christ! I have been uplifted by this thread, and my faith has been strengthened by the testimonies posted here.

The Lord has truly used all of you to strengthen the Kingdom!

And I thank all of you guys for being part of DF! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!

Praise the Lord a new DF thread! :clap:

I just wanted to quote this post from the end of the previous thread.

I pray that the Lord touches all those that post here!

In Jesus name!

:amen:

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

Hmm... am I missing something here or did ChrisBot sleep late? New thread - so I'm posting and I want to read previous posts. CB has put Post#999 in from the old thread, but ignored Post#1000 (which happened to be mine - and a couple after that, which is understandable).

Then Meek One's Post#1 gets the Notification of the new thread put into her post! Man, I reckon I'm gonna try and keep away from ends and beginnings of threads from now on... *grins*

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

InvisibleFootprints said:
It smells new in here!!
You're right IF, it does smell new in here, and new is good!

This sure works for me:

Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things have passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

I want to be co-operating with You Lord, as you work in me to make me NEW, and to take the old away. Don't need that ole stuff no more!!

[sign]Amen and Amen![/sign]

- Bondman (ministering the Good News of the Gospel)

ASAbuddies.gif

We do love PMs (anytime!)

jesus,written in sand on beach.jpg

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

Marty did you mean me to post here in DF in DF in CF *hehe* or in a new thread in DF?

And is this multiple posting sinful in CF like in other forums I been in?

loaa-black.gif

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you,
That you love one another;
as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Upvote 0

invisiblefootprints

My foot is on the ROCK and my name is on the ROLL!
Jul 16, 2004
✟28,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think Marty was right on track with the posting in a like manner statement. Sometimes you come in this thread & see someone struggling & the other posters trying to encourage, reassure & pray. Sometimes it is serious & sometimes it seems to be lighter, but sometimes it's that "fluff" that uplifts someone. I never take someone's struggles or prayer requests lightly. I know that I tend to keep my struggles to myself, but am quick to pray for others. I seem to be just a joker, but I really get a burden for those around me, including CF friends, that are hurting or struggling with something whether they are church-goers or not. There are times that I can sit in church & feel the pain everybody in the church is carrying, or the same at work. Sometimes it's overwhelming & I cry through most of the church service, or spend the day at work close to tears. The times that I seem to be the most frivolous are usually the times when I'm struggling with something. I apologize if it offends somebody or throws a thread "off track".

Love, prayers & good night.
loveshower.gif
:prayer:
attachment.php

May everybody have a wonderful church service tomorrow(or today)! See you all later!

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marty did you mean me to post in DF in DF in CF *hehe* or in a new thread in DF?

And is this multiple posting sinful in CF like in other forums I been in?

loaa-black.gif

I would post in either place you are comfortable.

One advantage to ministering in this thread is that it is likely to be near the top of the post listings because it is visited so often. A new thread may get buried unless you bump it up quite often.

Either way, I pray that the Lord guide your posts, give you the wisdom to work with others, and open your heart and mind to the promptings of the Holy Spirit!

I ask the Lord to bless your ministry, in Jesus name!

:amen:

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think Marty was right on track with the posting in a like manner statement. Sometimes you come in this thread & see someone struggling & the other posters trying to encourage, reassure & pray. Sometimes it is serious & sometimes it seems to be lighter, but sometimes it's that "fluff" that uplifts someone. I never take someone's struggles or prayer requests lightly. I know that I tend to keep my struggles to myself, but am quick to pray for others. I seem to be just a joker, but I really get a burden for those around me, including CF friends, that are hurting or struggling with something whether they are church-goers or not. There are times that I can sit in church & feel the pain everybody in the church is carrying, or the same at work. Sometimes it's overwhelming & I cry through most of the church service, or spend the day at work close to tears. The times that I seem to be the most frivolous are usually the times when I'm struggling with something. I apologize if it offends somebody or throws a thread "off track".

Love, prayers & good night.
loveshower.gif
:prayer:
attachment.php

May everybody have a wonderful church service tomorrow(or today)! See you all later!

I would say that you have a true gift of empathy and intercession!

Feeling the pain and struggles of others can allow us to pray for them in a very intense and personal way!

I enjoy your every post, and I am sure that no one has ever been offended by any of your contributions.

If we didn't occasionally chit-chat, how would we ever get to know one another?

In the past when I have been struggling you have definitely uplifted me!

God Bless you and thanks for being a friend and part of this fellowship! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

invisiblefootprints

My foot is on the ROCK and my name is on the ROLL!
Jul 16, 2004
✟28,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say that you have a true gift of empathy and intercession!

Feeling the pain and struggles of others can allow us to pray for them in a very intense and personal way!

I enjoy your every post, and I am sure that no one has ever been offended by any of your contributions.

If we didn't occasionally chit-chat, how would we ever get to know one another?

In the past when I have been struggling you have definitely uplifted me!

God Bless you and thanks for being a friend and part of this fellowship! :thumbsup:
Thank you, dear friend. You have uplifted me as well. Sometimes I think I have too much empathy for my own good. Well, I have got to get to bed. I'll see y'all later.
Much love & many hugs to all!

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

InvisibleFootsteps said:
Sometimes I think I have too much empathy for my own good.

From an earlier post, seems to me we need some 'levity' InvisibleFootsteps. In the previous 5 forums the Lord's taken me to I've always been able to joke around in one place or another. For some reason, since I've come here I've not felt free to do this. And man have I missed it! So if you feel free to 'go stupid' on occasion, then so will I, okay! :p :thumbsup:

In contrast, empathy like you apparently have it really quite amazing and not all that common in my experience. Bless you for caring so much! :hug:

loaa-black.gif

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

invisiblefootprints said:
I think Marty was right on track with the posting in a like manner statement.
Thanks a bunch, IF!
happy.gif

FriendsFellowship said:
Either way, I pray that the Lord guide your posts, give you the wisdom to work with others, and open your heart and mind to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

I ask the Lord to bless your ministry, in Jesus name!

Thanks so much, Marty!
goodone.gif

Upvote 0

martinique

Legend
Nov 13, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟89,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can understand Invisible.... My spiritual gift is discernment, and although it has helped me a lot over the years, it also can be problematic. For instance, frustration sets in when I KNOW someone is blatantly lying to me, and because I can't prove it, I can't call them on it. ie... car mechanics etc. I end up in tears because my heart grieves so much that they would lie to me. I praise God for the gift however, because He knows if I hadn't had it, I surely would be dead by now, really!

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

I can understand Invisible.... My spiritual gift is discernment, and although it has helped me a lot over the years, it also can be problematic. For instance, frustration sets in when I KNOW someone is blatantly lying to me, and because I can't prove it, I can't call them on it. ie... car mechanics etc. I end up in tears because my heart grieves so much that they would lie to me. I praise God for the gift however, because He knows if I hadn't had it, I surely would be dead by now, really!

Wow, that wonderful, Marti! God sure has blessed you and IF as well. Praise His Name! And I understand the matter of - I think that 'frustration' is a good word for it actually - frustration we can have with our gifts He's blessed us with.

Like I'd become frustrated that I was not able to share with others until I got some help. First was from AllForJesus, a long way from me way over in Lebanon! She made a number of suggestions to me, encouraged me no end, then has been praying with us as to 'what' and 'where'. I think it was only yesterday she said something to the effect that we were getting close! And she was right. Hi AFJ - and thanks a million! :wave:

Then I came here to see the post Marty wrote straight form the Lord - in effect confirming to me what He wanted me to do! Whooo-hooo!!! And he and Invisible both encouraged me and made the final suggetions. And I don't feel frustrated any more! I will happily share here with whoever is around.

As I've said earlier, I love Jesus so much and I cannot help myself - I just HAVE to share Him with others!

And as I've seen many write here on CF, oh yes, 'God surely IS good!!!'

Blessings to everyone! Have a lovely Sunday! (ours has almost finished).

loaa-cream.gif

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, That you love one another;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bondman

Does this ever get made into a sticky? I think it should. It's so popular in here, and it saves me searching for it! ;)

Hi Surviving! But do people post much in Stickies on CF? On other forums I've been on they don't.

Hey, I love the words on your Profile 'This is me...take it or leave it!' I'll tell ya what I think: Jesus took us AS WE WERE - and still takes us AS WE ARE (tho is always busy 'improving' us) so I reckon I'm with you! - here I am, for good or whatever, just as I am!!!

Bless you this wonderful Sunday!

loaa-god.gif

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, That you love one another;

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thanks all for your love, fellowship and friendship. I wander back as often as I can. NO, I purpose to come back as often as I can. I need you all. God Bless your faithfulness to the thread.

Perserverance! That is the key. Lovely day today and I think I am going to go out and weed my flower bed and find some new flowers to add to. Have a wonderful week end and be blessed.

A few prayer requests?

Please pray for Al, having bone marrow transplant from his sister on May 8.

Charles is healing from lymphoma, please keep him in prayers.

For me, wisdom about the ministry I have been doing. I really need to hear from the Lord what to do. And about church....where does the Lord want me?

Thanks,

Patti

Upvote 0
A

AllForJesus

Wow, that wonderful, Marti! God sure has blessed you and IF as well. Praise His Name! And I understand the matter of - I think that 'frustration' is a good word for it actually - frustration we can have with our gifts He's blessed us with.

Like I'd become frustrated that I was not able to share with others until I got some help. First was from AllForJesus, a long way from me way over in Lebanon! She made a number of suggestions to me, encouraged me no end, then has been praying with us as to 'what' and 'where'. I think it was only yesterday she said something to the effect that we were getting close! And she was right. Hi AFJ - and thanks a million! :wave:

Then I came here to see the post Marty wrote straight form the Lord - in effect confirming to me what He wanted me to do! Whooo-hooo!!! And he and Invisible both encouraged me and made the final suggetions. And I don't feel frustrated any more! I will happily share here with whoever is around.

As I've said earlier, I love Jesus so much and I cannot help myself - I just HAVE to share Him with others!

And as I've seen many write here on CF, oh yes, 'God surely IS good!!!'

Blessings to everyone! Have a lovely Sunday! (ours has almost finished).

It's always about God! when He want to show Himslef to us He use many ways to open our eyes on the suject!

I am so gald that we can share about jesus more and hear others!!

God is btween us now!:clap::amen:

Upvote 0