Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a video form his wife Shelia Skiba;

This week we have a special presentation for everyone, Sheila shares her story and a call to action. @sheilaskiba Lecture was held at the Sacred Word Revealed Conference in Atlanta GA 2023, It is about her husband @RobSkiba and how he was murdered by the tyrannical medical system.

Sorry, but if this is more of the same conspiracy theories that Rob Skiba promoted then no, I will not watch any more of that.

You posted a video earlier about the fact that trying to depict the earth on a flat map does not work (#1,161). It distorts distances and the size of land masses. As others have said, this seems to have been an own goal by you. It is a fact that that depicting the earth with a flat map doesn't work. It's clear evidence of the earth NOT being flat, yet you choose to ignore it and move on, giving no it further mention.

This is your MO, you deliberately ignore clear evidence for a globe earth and choose instead to fill your head with drivel, and try to fill our heads with it too.

Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, but if this is more of the same conspiracy theories that Rob Skiba promoted then no, I will not watch any more of that.

You were the one who were going on about Rob taking the vaccine, I just posted a video in his defense & you refuse to watch it. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You were the one who were going on about Rob taking the vaccine, I just posted a video in his defense & you refuse to watch it. :rolleyes:
No, I posted information about how he was wrong about the vaccine. There is no defence for his position as the evidence stands in the way he himself claimed. Three years on and the vaccine has stood the test to which he himself referred.

You still continue to ignore the video you yourself posted about the fact that the earth cannot be depicted accurately with a flat map. That is what you choose to ignore - clear evidence for a globe earth. Instead you jump to YouTube videos of unqualified conspiracy theorists.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't blame him.
I clicked on the link out of interest - it is more than an hour long!

Everyone had/has the right to refuse the Covid jab.
But it seems that this guy didn't have it, was publicly scornful about not having it/taught that it was wrong and died from the disease that they were vaccinating against (not that it could prevent Covid but it protected against the worst symptoms.) Then his wife seems to claim that he was murdered by doctors who had trained to save lives.
I seem to remember reading that this guy said, something like; " we will see what happens in 3/4 years time." Well we have - he's dead and we're not.

Note the change of subject away from a flat earth. I suppose someone must have posted something you couldn't answer.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't change the subject that was @Phil G.
I didn’t change the subject. After asking if this was the same person, I immediately went back to your own goal video of how the earth cannot be depicted accurately with a flat map. It needs to be depicted with a globe & then everything falls into place.

However you chose to ignore such an important detail & decided to steer towards vaccines.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, he simply asked if it was the same Rob Skiba. Which was relevant because he was assessing his credentials.

Here is phil G post

Is this the same Rob Skiba who was against Covid-19 vaccines and died from Covid-19?

'Rob Skiba — said to have come home from a Christian-centric Take On The World conference in August not feeling well — was also a COVID vaccine skeptic, the Daily Beast reports. It was from that conference he allegedly posted a message on Facebook noting that “within I’d say 2 to 3 years or so” we’ll know whether vaccines were a solution or a problem.

“Truly, I take no joy in saying this, nor will I if I’m the one still standing,” he wrote.'

I too take no joy in this but it appears Rob Skiba is the one who was wrong on Covid-19 vaccines.... just as he was wrong about the earth being flat.

So who's changing the subject ?

Upvote 0

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So who's changing the subject ?
You, because my reference to vaccines was to show he gets things wrong. And I brought it back to the shape of the earth by saying he was just as wrong about that.

Now you are deflecting again by getting into a blame game.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You, because my reference to vaccines was to show he gets things wrong. And I brought it back to the shape of the earth by saying he was just as wrong about that.

Only in your last sentence did you mention F.E. And before that you had lot to say about his brush with covid. You even posted a link about him.

Flat Earth theorist, anti-vaxxer Rob Skiba dies from COVID: report

A champion of the flat Earth movement has reportedly lost his battle with COVID-19. Rob Skiba — said to have come home from a Christian-centric Take On The World conference in August not feeling well — was also a COVID vaccine skeptic, the Daily Beast reports. It was from that conference he...
www.yahoo.com
www.yahoo.com

So how can you say that it was me who changed the subject ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only in your last sentence did you mention F.E. And before that you had lot to say about his brush with covid. You even posted a link about him.

Flat Earth theorist, anti-vaxxer Rob Skiba dies from COVID: report

A champion of the flat Earth movement has reportedly lost his battle with COVID-19. Rob Skiba — said to have come home from a Christian-centric Take On The World conference in August not feeling well — was also a COVID vaccine skeptic, the Daily Beast reports. It was from that conference he...
www.yahoo.com
www.yahoo.com

So how can you say that it was me who changed the subject ?
I’m not going down that road with you. Get back onto the shape of the earth. You posted a video which showed that it cannot be accurately depicted with a flat map. That’s evidence that the earth is a globe. You chose to ignore that fact.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m not going down that road with you. Get back onto the shape of the earth. You posted a video which showed that it cannot be accurately depicted with a flat map. That’s evidence that the earth is a globe. You chose to ignore that fact.

Okay - what video was this ?

Upvote 0

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay - what video was this ?
Your own goal video:

Maps have been lying to you all your life. Yes, even Google Maps​

If you keep ignoring evidence like this, you’ll never understand why the earth is known to be a globe despite what the FE conspiracy theorists claim.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your own goal video:

If you keep ignoring evidence like this, you’ll never understand why the earth is known to be a globe despite what the FE conspiracy theorists claim.

Well what can I say ? I made a slip up by posting an opposition video, as I truly believe the earth is level & unmovable and that no guy has ever walked on the moon, but to make you guys see this is near on impossible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well what can I say ? I made a slip up by posting an opposition video, as I truly believe the earth is level & unmovable and that no guy has ever walked on the moon but to make you guys see this is near on impossible.
Okay, you made a mistake, fair enough. But you still won't pay attention to the evidence in the video.

So how about this next piece of evidence then. This is a short video of star trails using time lapse photography at the ESO observatory in northern Chile. The celestial equator is central in the video but the stars are seen to rotate opposite to each other in the top left and bottom right of the video. This fact indicates two celestial poles, not just one and is easily explained by a rotating globe earth. How does that fit with a rotating dome?

Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well what can I say ? I made a slip up by posting an opposition video,
Fair enough - though you did confirm that you had watched it.
as I truly believe the earth is level & unmovable and that no guy has ever walked on the moon,
You're entitled to believe what you like.
but to make you guys see this is near on impossible.
We see that you are passionate about your belief - and you're entitled to it.
But you can't make us believe the same as you when the facts say otherwise.
You can't make us doubt eyewitness testimony and photographic evidence, merely by shouting "Fake!"
You can't give irrefutable proof of something by saying "look, here's a YouTube clip". Particularly when you get it wrong.

You have already said yourself that you cannot prove your belief - so how do you expect to make us see it?
It's not even Biblical.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil G
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, you made a mistake, fair enough. But you still won't pay attention to the evidence in the video.

So how about this next piece of evidence then. This is a short video of star trails using time lapse photography at the ESO observatory in northern Chile. The celestial equator is central in the video but the stars are seen to rotate opposite to each other in the top left and bottom right of the video. This fact indicates two celestial poles, not just one and is easily explained by a rotating globe earth. How does that fit with a rotating dome?

This happens for the same reason that Polaris cannot be seen in Australia.

NASA and modern astronomy claim that star-trails in the Southern Hemisphere rotate clockwise, while those in the North rotate counter-clockwise and provide this as proof positive of their spinning ball-Earth. In reality, however, the Earth is an extended flat plane and all the stars and other celestial bodies rotate East to West around Polaris, the only non-moving star in the sky situated perfectly in line directly above the North Pole. The so-called "South Pole" and South Pole star "Sigma Octantis" are both myths - complete fabrications to bolster their ball model. The following video exposes the entire hoax and explains in detail how star-trails work on the flat Earth model, and how they do NOT on the ball.

Upvote 0

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This happens for the same reason that Polaris cannot be seen in Australia.

NASA and modern astronomy claim that star-trails in the Southern Hemisphere rotate clockwise, while those in the North rotate counter-clockwise and provide this as proof positive of their spinning ball-Earth. In reality, however, the Earth is an extended flat plane and all the stars and other celestial bodies rotate East to West around Polaris, the only non-moving star in the sky situated perfectly in line directly above the North Pole. The so-called "South Pole" and South Pole star "Sigma Octantis" are both myths - complete fabrications to bolster their ball model. The following video exposes the entire hoax and explains in detail how star-trails work on the flat Earth model, and how they do NOT on the ball.

This is sheer nonsense.

"The lines get bent with perspective"
"It's a massive perspective warp"

You don't need NASA to rubbish these claims, all you need do is talk to an amateur astronomer who has observed the sky in both northern and southern hemispheres. My own brother is one and he knows for sure that Polaris is nowhere to be seen at the South Celestial Pole. However the constellation of the Southern Cross is, which in turn is nowhere to be seen at the North Celestial Pole.

These FE guys come up with utter nonsense and I guarantee you will not be able to explain that video to me at all.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is sheer nonsense.

"The lines get bent with perspective"
"It's a massive perspective warp"

You don't need NASA to rubbish these claims, all you need do is talk to an amateur astronomer who has observed the sky in both northern and southern hemispheres. My own brother is one and he knows for sure that Polaris is nowhere to be seen at the South Celestial Pole. However the constellation of the Southern Cross is, which in turn is nowhere to be seen at the North Celestial Pole.

These FE guys come up with utter nonsense and I guarantee you will not be able to explain that video to me at all.

Tomorrow, I'm off for now :sleep:

Upvote 0