Would you vote for a person who believes or does these things?

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

1) claims to be a Christian but shows us over and over again that he (she) does not take the Word of Christ seriously (just does whatever...)
2) claims to be in favor of the US's chosen form of government but constantly breaks duly enacted laws, including the tenets of the Constitution
3) allows any STRANGER into our country without being vetted, when many of these strangers are robbing, raping and murdering Americans
4) someone who is using Americans' tax dollars to support those who crash the border, @ the same time cutting benefits to Americans
5) someone who has caused homelessness to rise
6) someone who allows law-breakers to have the jobs Americans once had (or could have had)

Me?

I would never, ever do that.

Would you?

Y

or

N?

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Who is this theoretical person? I'm not aware of anybody who fits this description. (Yes I know this is referring to Biden, but none of these things are actually true about him.)
so I'll just put you down as a YES

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,919.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
so I'll just put you down as a YES
Nope, because I'm not voting for your theoretical person. I would say the whole premise of this thread is a strawman, but you're not even misrepresenting what somebody said. You are flat-out making up stuff.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Nope, because I'm not voting for your theoretical person. I would say the whole premise of this thread is a strawman, but you're not even misrepresenting what somebody said. You are flat-out making up stuff.
a resounding YES!

Yes, you would (probably did) vote for this chaos, lawlessness and misery

Are u happy with it? Or would you like more of the same?

Ok, never mind, you answered that...

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,919.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
a resounding YES!

Yes, you would (probably did) vote for this chaos, lawlessness and misery

Are u happy with it? Or would you like more of the same?

Ok, never mind, you answered that...
If I wanted to vote for chaos, lawlessness, and misery I would vote for Trump.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,919.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
spoken like all persons ignorant of what he did or plans to do

Trump is pro-Christianity

Those who are against Trump are, by default.......................
Biden is pro-United States. Those who are against Biden are by default.......

See how ridiculous an argument that is?

Reactions: MarkSB
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟923,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

1) claims to be a Christian but shows us over and over again that he (she) does not take the Word of Christ seriously (just does whatever...)
2) claims to be in favor of the US's chosen form of government but constantly breaks duly enacted laws, including the tenets of the Constitution
3) allows any STRANGER into our country without being vetted, when many of these strangers are robbing, raping and murdering Americans
4) someone who is using Americans' tax dollars to support those who crash the border, @ the same time cutting benefits to Americans
6) someone who allows law-breakers to have the jobs Americans once had (or could have had)

Me?

Would you?

Y

or

N?
Did you include "Shut down farms to protect the people"?

Did you include - "Exchange Resurrection Sunday out -- for transgender day IN at the whitehouse"?

Did you include arresting Christians for praying in public near and abortion clinic?

It looks like "govt out of control" then in some cases court system reigning left-leaning-govt in

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Who is this theoretical person? I'm not aware of anybody who fits this description. .....
'Tis the system, not a person. The system set up and controlling the usa and most of the world is going according to plan, with all the bad things anyone ever thought up to do either happening or getting ready to be happening as soon as possible. Trust the system? Failure by default - the system is death-dealing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟827,594.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Me?

Would you?

Y

or

N?
No, that is why I refuse to vote for Trump.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟34,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Me?

Would you?

Y

or

N?
I take it that you don't vote. Both parties are devious including the Republicans. Can you give me an example of a good Christian politician?

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I take it that you don't vote. Both parties are devious including the Republicans. Can you give me an example of a good Christian politician?
Easy - a Christian following Jesus, neither d or r or any , because our kingdom is not of this world.
Hard - Can you give an example of a good Christian ? (do not name names here - it brings or increases attacks to them)

Upvote 0

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Easy - a Christian following Jesus, neither d or r or any , because our kingdom is not of this world.
That's true, politics is a dirty, earthly game - especially as it is practiced in the US right now.

That said, I don't want to vote for someone who is strongly pro-abortion, and pushing the LGBTQ agenda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Don't worry about who you vote for - worry rather if you find yourself trusting men instead of God.
Well, I certainly don't trust men. But if we don't vote, then there is no Christian influence in electing representatives for our country. If we are the light of the world, and the salt of the earth, not voting would be something akin to hiding our light under a basket, wouldn't it? If we vote, then we face the choice of who we vote for, as poor as the choices may be.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who is this theoretical person? I'm not aware of anybody who fits this description. (Yes I know this is referring to Biden, but none of these things are actually true about him.)
I would say most of them are provably true and that is not even a complete list!

Upvote 0