Would you give money to Mr Trump if he called for donations to cover his $83 million civil fine?

Would you give money to Mr Trump if he called for donations to cover his $83 million civil fine?

• Total voters
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,190.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Who is "they"? Certainly not the RNC
What?

He has a 66% approval rating from republicans, not to mention Congressional republicans are destroying themselves just trying to stay in Trump's good graces.

Without republican support Trump is nothing. With Trump, republicans are nothing. Trump is their center, and they will deliver their support for daddy because daddy wants them to buy a new pair of gold shoes.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Billionaires? Like Bezos? He supports Democrats, his newspaper shills for Democrats. The LinkedIn founder? Votes Democratic.
Billionaires like Adelman.
I recently started a thread about how the RNC needs loan, because their " billionaires" are bailing because of Trump's leading the primary, and the unwashed voters, don't trust the RNC to support Trump.
Wait, are you claiming that Magadonians have poor hygiene?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What?

He has a 66% approval rating from republicans, not to mention Congressional republicans are destroying themselves just trying to stay in Trump's good graces.

Without republican support Trump is nothing. With Trump, republicans are nothing. Trump is their center, and they will deliver their support for daddy because daddy wants them to buy a new pair of gold shoes.

A classic lose-lose for the GOP. They chose to ride the bomb like Maj. Kong. Yeehah!

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟95,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Billionaires like Adelman.

Wait, are you claiming that Magadonians have poor hygiene?
Well I have voted 2 times for Trump, so I would be included in that group, by the elitists in the media, Washington, and on this forum. A deplorable, unwashed, "magadonian"

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I have voted 2 times for Trump, so I would be included in that group, by the elitists in the media, Washington, and on this forum. A deplorable, unwashed, "magadonian"
Hey, you grouped yourself in "the unwashed".

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟827,945.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Multi Billionaire Mr Trump has form for asking regular working Americans to donate to his Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee.

"Please make a contribution – of truly any amount – to defend our movement from the never-ending witch hunts and WIN the WHITE HOUSE in 2024," said an email sent by a Trump fundraising group called the Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee.

If he does so again for his current financial woes will you step up to help the multi billionaire pay his $83 million fine?
Maybe you should ask if they want to MAGA by buying his shoes which are made in China.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only because I'm broke n poor. If anyone asked for money and I had some I'd at least give some even if $1.
Even when the person asking has hundreds of millions, perhaps even billions, more than you?

Not to mention that they have been found to have indulged in blatant fraud multiple times.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,190.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Not related to Trump , but
as for punitive damages, Actually, the drug makers may get fined billions of dollars , but never pay a dime.
i.e. not even a slap on the wrist ?
Since last century, the tax-payers (or other government money sources?)
pay all the penalties, fines and costs of court for the druggies manufacturers and promoters and there's apparently no dis-incentive to continue causing problems even up to and including death.
What are you talking about?

"In all, the 26 pharmaceutical companies paid some $33 billion in fines during the 13-year period. The top 11 alone accounted for $28.8 billion, or 88%, of the total."

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟837,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A Gofundme has been set up to pay off the $355 million fine in the fraud case.
It's at $71,000 at the moment.

Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

warning: some of the comments from donors are a bit foul-mouthed.
Stalling out at $2 million.

As of now, the fundraiser has stalled just after hitting the $2,000,000 mark thanks to nearly 40,000 MAGA donors, with only a few donations coming in recent days.

In a recent update, [gofundme campaign organizer] Elena, the wife of multi-millionaire real-estate mogul Grant Cardone, revealed that she will be transferring any cash raised to the Patriot Defense Fund to be used for "Trump's defense."

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,202,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Stalling out at $2 million.

As of now, the fundraiser has stalled just after hitting the $2,000,000 mark thanks to nearly 40,000 MAGA donors, with only a few donations coming in recent days.

In a recent update, [gofundme campaign organizer] Elena, the wife of multi-millionaire real-estate mogul Grant Cardone, revealed that she will be transferring any cash raised to the Patriot Defense Fund to be used for "Trump's defense."
Grifters of s feather…

Upvote 0