Veterans issue DEMAND for Trump to produce the MILLIONS he SAID he raised for veterans’ charities!!!

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Veterans DEMAND Trump produce the MILLIONS he SAID he raised for veterans’ charities!!! | The Right Scoop

More than 50 veterans released a statement Sunday calling on presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump to show respect for the country’s veterans and donate the millions of dollars he allegedly raised during a fundraiser several months ago.​

Apparently, besides the fund-raising scam the vets are unimpressed with Trump's other statements as well.

“His embrace of both military adventurism and isolationism, and his support of the use of torture will not only recklessly place our troops in harm’s way, but will dramatically increase the risk to our service members serving in operations overseas.”

The statement called Trump’s policies “detrimental” to people who serve the country.

“He can’t be trusted, by our veterans or anyone else,” it said
.​

Go vets. :oldthumbsup:

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The military is gonna do what trump says, because he says.LOL

Apparently the military is going to do what Trump says, or else he won't pay them...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The President is Commander-in-Chief. The big questions include how would Trump actually carry out foreign policy as it involves the military.

He gave an answer to that already -- he would order the military to "go after" the civilian friends and families of terrorists... how many dozens of our men and women in uniform flat-out said publicly that there was no way they'd ever follow such orders?

Hard to respect a commander-in-chief who promises to make you commit war crimes...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He gave an answer to that already -- he would order the military to "go after" the civilian friends and families of terrorists... how many dozens of our men and women in uniform flat-out said publicly that there was no way they'd ever follow such orders?

Hard to respect a commander-in-chief who promises to make you commit war crimes...
Not to mention how that will help terrorist organizations recruit.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A few days ago, they were talking on the radio about how, if Trump would be elected president and actually try to implement some of the military measures he said he wants to, he'd have the military essentially revolting against him.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟316,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I think some generals have already said that would be an illegal order and would not be obeyed. To many of those and I think you will have the Joint Chiefs asking Congress for impeachment.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think some generals have already said that would be an illegal order and would not be obeyed. To many of those and I think you will have the Joint Chiefs asking Congress for impeachment.
Military personnel are supposed to be protected for refusing to obey an "unlawful order". I don't think Trump could start a war just by waving his hand, but he can botch foreign policy enough to increase US military involvement in trouble spots. Certain "special operations" are not carried out without the President giving the final go-ahead. Herr Trump will be far more talk than action militarily because Congress can pull funding or refuse funding of major operations.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

But According to the FEMA Camp post I've always been seeing, (Also the Militia post) The Military blindly follows orders and will do whatever the Government says, including going after civilians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But According to the FEMA Camp post I've always been seeing, (Also the Militia post) The Military blindly follows orders and will do whatever the Government says, including going after civilians.
I always look to militia gun nut publications for accurate news. Doesn't everyone?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,453,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More than 50 veterans released a statement Sunday calling on presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump to show respect for the country’s veterans and donate the millions of dollars he allegedly raised during a fundraiser several months ago.

At least someone is trying to hold Trump accountable for what he said....or maybe he was just sayin.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0