Fellowship The Biblical basis of Binding and loosing ( Please read rule set before posting)

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟193,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me either. I am not sure why anyone want to interact with them. Call me stupid.
Why would a believer want to interact with a demon? I don't look at expelling or casting out demons as interacting with them. It's a biblical standard that Jesus taught. "Those who believe and are baptized will have signs follow them in My name they will cast out demons" (Mark 16:16-17)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟724,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would a believer want to interact with a demon? I don't look at expelling or casting out demons as interacting with them. It's a biblical standard that Jesus taught. "Those who believe and are baptized will have signs follow them in My name they will cast out demons" (Mark 16:16-17)
That is what the Master said.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟724,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not entirely sure that's what the OP is talking about
The OP is talking about the subject of Binding and Loosing and demonstrating through scripture in context that there is no place in the NT where there is a command or example of a demon being bound.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟193,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The OP is talking about the subject of Binding and Loosing and demonstrating through scripture in context that there is no place in the NT where there is a command or example of a demon being bound.
My comment was in response to this comment.

Just a thought. If Satan flees when you merely resist him. And if the demons are less than Satan. Just resist them too. Cheers.

Resisting the devil is a totally separate deal from binding and loosing. That's why I said that's not what the OP is about.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟206,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Knowledge being the two keys/fruits ( when freely given ) to the city, and the city of God being our soul.
I have a question for you since to travel in the deep. Just curious, what do these words mean to you? "You have they key, unlock the door." these are words from long ago just curious on your take. Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟109,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a question for you since to travel in the deep. Just curious, what do these words mean to you? "You have they key, unlock the door." these are words from long ago just curious on your take. Thank you in advance.

He is in us. Christ in us is the key, is the life is the path is the door....

to begin to see this is first to see there be two sides (perceptions ) to everything in the scrip ( heaven & earth, light and darkness, man & women, tree of life & tree of knowledge of good and evil, Cain and Abel etc and this list goes on and on ) and these two ( witnesses ) speak as one, as in two cherubs wielding one flaming sword ...

this what i write has no depth or breadth to it and therefor no measurement ... these two keys/fruits both bind and loosen, depending on the day in which you eat ...

Last edited:
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟109,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How does this have anything at all to do with binding or loosing demons?

because all things are bound or loosed by our perception of Truth. Seeded from without is a binding, seeded from within is a loosening ..

need i tell you who's seed comes from without ?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟724,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
because all things are bound or loosed by our perception of Truth. Seeded from without is a binding, seeded from within is a loosening ..

need i tell you who's seed comes from without ?
Too cryptic - do you have something in scripture to show what you are speaking of.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟109,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Too cryptic - do you have something in scripture to show what you are speaking of.
the whole of the book ... but not in any measured way of my own ...

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟724,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the whole of the book ... but not in any measured way of my own ...
Ok, well that says nothing. Have a great day

This is a fellowship thread on binding and loosing, please fellowship around that.

Upvote 0