Pro-Palestinian supporters at Columbia University confront Jews ‘to push them out of camp’

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I see. So your response to "just like what happened in Germany in the 1930s." is to get rid of the first amendment?
So you must applaud 1930's Germany then? Bring back the good ole' days? Why not drag out and dust off the Jim Crow laws while you are at it?....I mean, if you want to party go big or go home. If you push hard enuff maybe you can bring back the the pro-lynching atmosphere in the 100 years after the Civil War. The democrats would love that.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So you must applaud 1930's Germany then? Bring back the good ole' days? Why not drag out and dust off the Jim Crow laws while you are at it?....I mean, if you want to party go big or go home. If you push hard enuff maybe you can bring back the the pro-lynching atmosphere in the 100 years after the Civil War. The democrats would love that.
What do you think happened in 1930s Germany that relates to these events?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟373,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
*dixiecrats...
And what happenned to them again?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟917,999.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I must? Because I don't support getting rid of the first amendment? By all means, explain how you came to that conclusion because it certainly is no where in what I stated.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
*dixiecrats...
And what happenned to them again?
They became "The Squad". Went from being racists to being anti-semitic. Like a snake shedding its skin; it is still a snake.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I must? Because I don't support getting rid of the first amendment? By all means, explain how you came to that conclusion because it certainly is no where in what I stated.
Free speech is not absolute.....but you already knew that.....you are just hoping others don't......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
They became "The Squad". Went from being racists to being anti-semitic. Like a snake shedding its skin; it is still a snake.
Anti zionist.

But it requires a certain intellect to understand rhe difference

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟917,999.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Free speech is not absolute.....but you already knew that.....you are just hoping others don't......
So now you have gone from speculating on what I applaud to confidently stating what I think.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Anti zionist.

But it requires a certain intellect to understand rhe difference
Well, you need to address that statement to them. There is no difference between zionism and Jews to so called 'palestinians'. Why else would they teach school children to hate Jews and extol the virtues of 'martyrdom' in eliminating them?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So now you have gone from speculating on what I applaud to confidently stating what I think.
In this particular case.....Yes. It is so obvious even a 'blind man' can see it.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟837,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I'd give'm a medal.....
Gross.

But you should be happy enough that nobody at UCLA was arrested, as far as I can tell.

(ETA: That has changed drastically today. The protest area has been dismantled and 130 [ETA 209] arrested, probably all on the pro-Palestinian side rather than the counter-demonstrators who initiated the overnight violence the day before.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well, you need to address that statement to them. There is no difference between zionism and Jews to so called 'palestinians'. Why else would they teach school children to hate Jews and extol the virtues of 'martyrdom' in eliminating them?
You were talking about the squad there bud. Remember?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟917,999.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
In this particular case.....Yes. It is so obvious even a 'blind man' can see it.
Then it would seem I am not needed to participate in this conversation. I'll leave you to continue to argue with your imagination.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You were talking about the squad there bud. Remember?
No, this is my original comment:

We.....well, you were talking about Dixiecrats.
You were attempting to replace anti-semitic with anti-zionism. I pointed out that so called 'palestinians' believe they are the same and teach their children to hate Jews and that martyrdom in killing Jews is a good thing.....neither of which you have denied.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Then it would seem I am not needed to participate in this conversation.
Since you don't seem to have anything to offer the conversation you have my whole hearted approval.

Upvote 0