Pro-Palestinian supporters at Columbia University confront Jews ‘to push them out of camp’

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟117,411.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nope, it's Shani Louk. But even if you could get the facts straight, it's not an argument.
Yes because supporters of Israel in this forum can't handle the concept of asymmetry. They support Israel and are opposed to Hamas. They then assume that if someone else criticises Israel over the little matter of c35,000 deaths then they must be supporters of Hamas. This is a completely false idea but one they cling onto despite the fact that it has no basis in logic, and has no evidence from posts in this forum. Sad really sad that people here refuse to believe what they have been told clearly again and again by other people in this forum.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟204,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
While most Palestinians still oppose a two-state solution, support for it has been increasing in recent months, especially in Gaza, where the majority now approves of the idea.

View attachment 347590
(Source)

The UN passed a resolution just today that recognizes the State of Palestine as being qualified for membership in the United Nations. While it's mostly symbolic, this move will likely increase support from Palestinians for a two-state solution. It will be interesting to see how the next polls go. Regardless of how much support a two-state solution has from either the Palestinians or the Israelis, it's not going to happen until Israel’s far-right government is voted out and Hamas no longer has a leadership role in Gaza. They both have to go.
How ridiculous as they still hold hostages for pity sake....
Rah Rah for kidnappers and rapists, baby killers.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I recognise nonsense - you write a lot of that. I also recognise backtracking and moving the goalposts - you do that as well.
But not irony? NP, I will try not to strain your talents in the future.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Btw what is the military use for baby powder?
I dunno.....maybe Mr. Hamas likes it when Mrs. Hamas smells like that child bride she was when he married her.
Btw what is the military use for murdering over 1200 Israeli citizens on Oct. 12?

Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟117,411.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I dunno.....maybe Mr. Hamas likes it when Mrs. Hamas smells like that child bride she was when he married her.
More nonsense that you will try to disguise as "irony". There was wheat flour on the truck as well - y'know for making bread to eat.
Btw what is the military use for murdering over 1200 Israeli citizens on Oct. 12?
What about the far greater number of Palestinian children that have been murdered by Israel (and consistently more since 1948) - or maybe you think their lives are worth less than Israeli lives?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟621,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
What about the far greater number of Palestinian children that have been murdered by Israel (and consistently more since 1948) - or maybe you think their lives are worth less than Israeli lives?
I understand; can't answer the question without appearing like a hamas supporter.
Of course if hamas did not use people (that includes children in case you didn't know) as human shields maybe there would be far fewer dead gazans.

Upvote 0