Is heaven here on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that it is on the new earth and the gates are open but nothing unclean or impure can enter it. It is our home but I don't think that precludes that we can not come and go as we wish. That is to say to explore the universe may be a thing to do. I believe it is 1500 mile high, wide, and long. That's a big city.

Upvote 0
It does say that the Kingdom will be established in the earth and that Christ will reign for 1000 years. The devil is put in chains for 1000 years; then released to deceive the nations one last time. Probably to try those upon the earth before all this will pass away. Then the heavenly Kingdom. That's my guess anyway.

Upvote 0

Prophet

Prophet
Dec 26, 2001
Nigeria
Visit site
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After the millennium of peace where no one dies, and no one grows old, and there is no sin (because the Devil is locked up), the Devil is released and we have the final battle of Armageddon, where the Devil is defeated, and the New Jerusalem is established here on earth. Then we will live forevermore in a New Earth that has no blemish, and partake of the fruit of Life and commune with God Himself.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.