Los Angeles Area
✟837,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You believe that is why Palestinian refugees aren't being accepted in 2023 and 2024? I'm asking just to make sure I understood your post.
There are already 75 year old refugee camps set up in Gaza and the West Bank. Where better for refugees to go? (Apart from the bombs and such.)

But yes, I think Egypt and Jordan are not interested in allowing Israel to be successful in their efforts to cleanse the occupied territories of a particular ethnicity.

• Useful
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟146,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is the refrain I have been singing about this conflict for over a decade. And I find it TRUELY shocking that there are people who feel there IS actually a "righteous" position to take here (short of: I stand with the CITIZENS of Gaza and Israel who want peace and to be left alone)
” I stand with the CITIZENS of Gaza and Israel who want peace and to be left alone”
Good position

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟146,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are already 75 year old refugee camps set up in Gaza and the West Bank. Where better for refugees to go? (Apart from the bombs and such.)

But yes, I think Egypt and Jordan are not interested in allowing Israel to be successful in their efforts to cleanse the occupied territories of a particular ethnicity.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Biden administration is making plans to bring some of them here.

• Agree
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Gee, why doesn’t Hamas just come out from the innocents and get slaughtered by a clearly superior force?
It boggles the mind, it does.
Pommer, I am a three-tour Vietnam Era combat veteran and we never hid behind children and skirts, that is a coward's, with a perverted agenda's action. You are not hiding behind a keyboard defending that, are you?

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I've heard how the settlers speak about their Palestinian neighbours. Perhaps you could spend some time with them as they are in DIRE need of support in this area.
Cute reply but a sad move when questioned.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Of course I don't. The murder of innocents is never just. Israel's actions are blatantly evil.

-CryptoLutheran
Murder? In any Just Court of Law these deaths are a tragic case of collateral damage for the IDF and a sick and cowardly abuse of human life by the Hamas Actors, very much in the same vein as the 10/7 invasion by the same cowards.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have spent several years studying Scripture, both formally and informally. But the comment you are responding to has nothing to do with Scripture. It's pointing out that Palestine is recognized as a nation by most of the world. And pointing out that it's either Palestine is a nation and Israel is killing Palestinian civilians, or Palestine isn't a nation, in which case the civilians being killed by the IDF are Israeli.
Palistine is a region where the nation of Israel is located. There is nothing in the past, present, nor future that is not addressed in the Scriptures.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟373,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Palistine is a region where the nation of Israel is located. There is nothing in the past, present, nor future that is not addressed in the Scriptures.
Whose the messiah that returned Israel in this case?

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟72,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟837,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Biden administration is making plans to bring some of them here.
I would be. Apart from particular medical emergencies.

Let us know if anything like that happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You believe that is why Palestinian refugees aren't being accepted in 2023 and 2024? I'm asking just to make sure I understood your post.
Maybe the United States could help by ceding lands to displaced Palestinians?
We could save the world and boost both our economy and status in the world by doing that!
”Blessed are the peacemakers!”

The reasons this is a bad idea in 4…3…2…

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Pommer, I am a three-tour Vietnam Era combat veteran and we never hid behind children and skirts, that is a coward's, with a perverted agenda's action. You are not hiding behind a keyboard defending that, are you?
I’m behind the keyboard of a guy who remembers the VC as characterized for their willingness to terrorize the the locals into obeying when they were just their country’s (Vietnam) soldiers, fighting to liberate their homeland from foreign invaders.

The USA was there (largely) because Johnson wanted to save the southern part of the country from communism, like it was totally our business to do so.

Thank you for doing what you saw as your duty, that must’ve been h*ll.
Have fine evenng.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟146,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe the United States could help by ceding lands to displaced Palestinians?
We could save the world and boost both our economy and status in the world by doing that!
”Blessed are the peacemakers!”

The reasons this is a bad idea in 4…3…2…
Why is it our place to do this?

• Agree
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟735,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Murder? In any Just Court of Law these deaths are a tragic case of collateral damage for the IDF and a sick and cowardly abuse of human life by the Hamas Actors, very much in the same vein as the 10/7 invasion by the same cowards.

Human life is not a sporting event where you get to pick a favorite team. That's evil. You've just admitted that you are either supportive or complacent toward evil. This is the spirit of antichrist.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟735,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don’t desperately want anything. I just see what is happening

At the end of the day, you don't have to justify anything before men.

The One you will stand before is Christ, the Judge of the quick and the dead.

"Their feet are swift to shed blood; ruin and misery lie in their wake, and the way of peace they have not known. There is no fear of God before their eyes." - Romans 3:15-18

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Genesis 6:5
Verse Concepts

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Jeremiah 17:9
Verse Concepts

“The heart is more deceitful than all else
And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?
Jeremiah 7:24
Verse Concepts

Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.
Psalm 141:4
Verse Concepts

Do not incline my heart to any evil thing,
To practice deeds of wickedness
With men who do iniquity;
And do not let me eat of their delicacies.
Genesis 8:21
Verse Concepts

The Lord smelled the soothing aroma; and the Lord said to Himself, “I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man’s heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.
Psalm 14:1-3

For the choir director. A Psalm of David.
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds;
There is no one who does good.
The Lord has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men
To see if there are any who understand,
Who seek after God.
They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt;
There is no one who does good, not even one.
Psalm 53:1-3

For the choir director; according to Mahalath. A Maskil of David.
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God,”
They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;
God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men
To see if there is anyone who understands,
Who seeks after God.
Every one of them has turned aside; together they have become corrupt;
Psalm 94:11
Verse Concepts

The Lord knows the thoughts of man,
That they are a mere breath.
Jeremiah 17:9-10

And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?
“I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds.
Matthew 15:18-19

But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.
Mark 7:20-23

And He was saying, “That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.read more.

Source: 11 Bible verses about The Hearts Incination To Evil

Having served in a war I know the truth of these verses because I have seen the evil up close. Now I stand accused (above) of choosing a team, as in baseball, to root for, what a sad, sin sick accusation. Just FYI, I pledged my entire being to Yahova God on the day I received the presence of Ruah in my heart.

With this being true, I have spent 33+ years studying and 29 years teach the Holy Scriptures to First Graders through 80 year olds.

Exodus 19:6 (ESV)​

6 and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.”

This verse and others point out that Yahova, for His own reasons, chose the Jewish People to serve Him. I, a Southern Baptist, love and pray for Yahova's Chosen,

Deuteronomy 7:6
Verse Concepts

For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Source: 21 Bible verses about Being Chosen

I have chosen, only, one thing, to follow Yahova by following Yashua.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟146,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At the end of the day, you don't have to justify anything before men.

The One you will stand before is Christ, the Judge of the quick and the dead.

"Their feet are swift to shed blood; ruin and misery lie in their wake, and the way of peace they have not known. There is no fear of God before their eyes." - Romans 3:15-18

-CryptoLutheran
Is this supposed to be directed at me?
Luk 6:37 - Judge not,and ye shall not be judged:condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive,and ye shall be forgiven:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟146,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Human life is not a sporting event where you get to pick a favorite team. That's evil. You've just admitted that you are either supportive or complacent toward evil. This is the spirit of antichrist.

-CryptoLutheran
Sounds like someone has issues in the self righteous and judgmental departments.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Slibhin

Apr 8, 2024
Toronto
✟4,434.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Genesis 6:5
Verse Concepts

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Jeremiah 17:9
Verse Concepts

And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?
Jeremiah 7:24
Verse Concepts

Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.
Psalm 141:4
Verse Concepts

Do not incline my heart to any evil thing,
To practice deeds of wickedness
With men who do iniquity;
And do not let me eat of their delicacies.
Genesis 8:21
Verse Concepts

The Lord smelled the soothing aroma; and the Lord said to Himself, “I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man’s heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.
Psalm 14:1-3

For the choir director. A Psalm of David.
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds;
The Lord has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men
To see if there are any who understand,
Who seek after God.
They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt;
Psalm 53:1-3

For the choir director; according to Mahalath. A Maskil of David.
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God,”
They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;
God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men
To see if there is anyone who understands,
Who seeks after God.
Every one of them has turned aside; together they have become corrupt;
Psalm 94:11
Verse Concepts

The Lord knows the thoughts of man,
That they are a mere breath.
Jeremiah 17:9-10

And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?
“I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds.
Matthew 15:18-19

But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.
Mark 7:20-23

And He was saying, “That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.read more.

Source: 11 Bible verses about The Hearts Incination To Evil

Having served in a war I know the truth of these verses because I have seen the evil up close. Now I stand accused (above) of choosing a team, as in baseball, to root for, what a sad, sin sick accusation. Just FYI, I pledged my entire being to Yahova God on the day I received the presence of Ruah in my heart.

With this being true, I have spent 33+ years studying and 29 years teach the Holy Scriptures to First Graders through 80 year olds.

Exodus 19:6 (ESV)​

6 and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.”

This verse and others point out that Yahova, for His own reasons, chose the Jewish People to serve Him. I, a Southern Baptist, love and pray for Yahova's Chosen,

Deuteronomy 7:6
Verse Concepts

For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Source: 21 Bible verses about Being Chosen

I have chosen, only, one thing, to follow Yahova by following Yashua.
Basically he's saying mass slaughter is okay because people are bad.

I wouldn't be bragging about serving in this particular war if I were you. US brutality against Vietnamese children and civilians are very well documented:

Last edited:
Upvote 0