Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's go back to the beginning of Crusades where we were destroying Persian and Arab lands, striking anyone down who was not Christian.
Or how about in the 15th century the Muslims were chased out of Spain by the parents of Katerin of Aragon, Isabel and Ferdinand of Spain.

Persian lands? The Western European kingdoms did not get that far. They barely held on to the Levant and for a under a century.

The Islamic dynasties were the first to conquer. The information is in the paper I linked. Here's a timeline:

https://factreal.wordpress.com/2010...d-four-centuries-before-the-western-crusades/

I find it interesting you mention the Moors (Muslims in Spain) being 'chased out' of Spain. Of course they were. The Moors invaded the Christian Iberian peninsula ca. 711 AD.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You mean the Christian response to 400 years of Muslim aggression and atrocities committed against Christians? Christians did not invade Arabia, Muslims invaded and subjugated Christian civilization.
Exactly. And the beauty (for Muslims) is that left-liberal westerners are distorting history to promote the cause of Islamic Jihad. They must be rolling on the floor laughing at these silly westerners who seek their own destruction. No wonder the Muslim populations of the West have gone through the roof. What Christians need to understand clearly is that the Koran and Islam were specifically established around 600 AD to attack the Gospel and Christianity. Islam is both political (the Caliphate) and religious (Allah and Muhammad as the final prophet).

Whoever seeks other than Islam as a religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers (Sura 3:85)

Religion with Allah is Islam. Those to whom the Scripture was given differed only after knowledge came to them, out of envy among themselves. Whoever rejects the signs of Allah-Allah is quick to take account. (Sura 3:19)

And from those who say, "We are Christians," We received their pledge, but they neglected some of what they were reminded of. So We provoked enmity and hatred among them until the Day of Resurrection; Allah will then inform them of what they used to craft. (Sura 5:14)

They disbelieve those who say, "Allah is the third of three." [a reference to the Trinity] But there is no deity except the One God. If they do not refrain from what they say, a painful torment will befall those among them who disbelieve. (Sura 5:73)

Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Let's go back to the beginning of Crusades where we were destroying Persian and Arab lands, striking anyone down who was not Christian.
Or how about in the 15th century the Muslims were chased out of Spain by the parents of Katerin of Aragon, Isabel and Ferdinand of Spain.
They never destroyed any Persian land and any land that was taken was previously Christian. They also should have been chased out of Spain because they were foreign occupiers.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

A clean-up has been done for this thread.
If your post was removed, it was either in violation of a rule or quoting a post that was.

Please remember the Statement of Purpose for this forum, which reads:

"The Debate Non-Christian Religions forum is for our Christian members to debate (challenge) the beliefs of all non-Christian religions, and for members of non-Christian religions to defend their religious beliefs. Only Christians and the members of the specific religion being challenged may participate in the thread. For example, if the thread is about the beliefs of the Later Day Saints (Mormons) then only Christians and Mormons may participate in the thread."

Please only post in this thread and sub-forum if you are a Christian or the specific religion of the thread debate.

Upvote 0

Bethany35

Liberal Christian, Jesus loves all
Oct 4, 2015
London
✟19,055.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
MOD HAT ON

A clean-up has been done for this thread.
If your post was removed, it was either in violation of a rule or quoting a post that was.

Please remember the Statement of Purpose for this forum, which reads:

"The Debate Non-Christian Religions forum is for our Christian members to debate (challenge) the beliefs of all non-Christian religions, and for members of non-Christian religions to defend their religious beliefs. Only Christians and the members of the specific religion being challenged may participate in the thread. For example, if the thread is about the beliefs of the Later Day Saints (Mormons) then only Christians and Mormons may participate in the thread."

Please only post in this thread and sub-forum if you are a Christian or the specific religion of the thread debate.

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think that was kinda needed, yes Fantasy. I agree things have gone a bit personal, myself included. And just because you're not in the mood for christmas songs
"O holy night, the stars are brightly shining" .... *runs like heck* :-D

:D

I'm going to force myself to get in the mood for them by binge-listening this weekend, I swear. It's a goal.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Lindsey Stirling.

Cool you're better with names than I am... Listening to Lindsey and eating some Cevap doesn't get any better than that...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course not, but he still thought of himself to be a Christian

"Thinking" of yourself as a Christian does not make you one anymore than thinking of yourself as a Dodge makes you a car. I can guarantee you Hitler is not anywhere near heaven.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Cool you're better with names than I am... Listening to Lindsey and eating some Cevap doesn't get any better than that...

Did not know she was on Americas got talent show.
Guy at work is in "love" with her. :). Knows her history. Quite obsessed. :)

Upvote 0