✟19,055.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
America,
please dont start believing muslims are all terrorists. In fact, those who do the terror are in the minority.
London is not afraid of it, and you don't have to be either. We just have to pray for the people in countries that are being bombed surely.
The more fear there is of ISIS, the more people are working as they want. If we turn muslims away from the west, more chance they will hate us and become jihadists.

And should anyone claim all our Muslim friends are extremist take a look at Westboro, or that World War 2 was a Christian forcing jews and gays into concentration camps.

Last edited:

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's an unnecessary risk and it is not in the best interest of the US. If denying them entry into the US would put them over the edge and turn them into Jihadists, what would happen when they saw all the Muslims we were killing with our airstrikes? Appeasement is not the solution, I thought Europe would have learned this by now.

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
America,
please dont start believing muslims are all terrorists. In fact, those who do the terror are in the minority.
London is not afraid of it, and you don't have to be either. We just have to pray for the people in countries that are being bombed surely.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Totally agree. I wouldn' like to be a Muslim currently: seems to a lot of people that if you are Muslim, you are a terrorist. What a shame and what a difficult situation for our Muslims' brothers.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Muslims in London are fine, we will continue to support them.
Trump is a liar and fantasist

And we'll do exactly the same thing (at least we will try, if the FN wins the elections it would be an another story: I hope deeply they won't win) in Paris and in the whole country. Agree about Trump, I can't follow this man and I can't understand he is so much loved. He is a living shame to me.

Upvote 0

Bethany35

Liberal Christian, Jesus loves all
Oct 4, 2015
London
✟19,055.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It's clear to me that as you say, not all muslims are terrorists. The muslims that are not terrorists are the ones fighting ISIS.

Like the Kurds, for instance.
Or who have fled Syria and are trying to get into america

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Or who have fled Syria and are trying to get into america

see my post edit above.

Are you praying for the Kurds, who are courageously fighting ISIS against GREAT odds?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
yes of course the Kurds and everyone who fights Isis. But will you help keep muslims in America?

you do realize that your post is "general", not specific?

In that it's so vague, one could ask, are you referring to the husband and wife who just killed multiple people?

Keep them in America?

Let's say that what we are finding out about them now, was well-known before the murders of so many...

Are you saying that we should keep them in America, if this information had been known?

Upvote 0