Bible Character Contest to Begin September 1st!!!

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Little Gabs...puts on her doctors out fit and brings her toy bag...sit down Jeli...let's look inside your mouth..she pushes Jeli into a seat and pulls open her mouth with her tiny little fingers....oooooooooo...it's dark in there...wait she takes out her flash light....mmmmm she thinks...she pulls out a tube of crazy glue...with this help? *giggle*

Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, everyone. The judging has officially begun for this contest. And, the winners will be announced on Sunday after we get home from church. I've received 1 judge's scores, and waiting on one more. Then I'll ours to that tomorrow.
I want you to know that all of you are winners.You all touched me and many many more deeply.
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your life.
God bless
Jere

Upvote 0

HisGrace58

† Washed White as Snow by the Blood of Jesus †
Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
✟23,921.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You are such a sweetheart BFF!! Hugs!!
36_22_25.gif

Upvote 0

HisGrace58

† Washed White as Snow by the Blood of Jesus †
Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
✟23,921.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i guess it will be your sunday rather than mine; but how exciting - and the contest has been such a great blessing to so many jere!!!

Hi Ariella, it has been a real blessing to me as well!!

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, everyone. The judging has officially begun for this contest. And, the winners will be announced on Sunday after we get home from church. I've received 1 judge's scores, and waiting on one more. Then I'll ours to that tomorrow.
I want you to know that all of you are winners.You all touched me and many many more deeply.
God bless
Jere
BUMP!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless
Jere
BUMP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. :wave:
Well, the scores have been tallied, and the winners have been picked. All judges agree, this was a tough one to judge. I believe it was especially tough when you relate to what you are reading. :cry: You all did a wonderful job of dressing your characters, however, the characters only represented a small portion of the overall total score. :) So, all received full points for that.
I want you all to know that I will never look at you the same again. In reading these essays, you all became "real" to me. Not that you were not real before, but you become more of person I can reach out and touch, because you allowed me to touch your life. Not just me, but the other judges, and all who read your life scripture story.

The winners will be announced tomorrow after we get back from church, so between 1 and 3pm it will be posted for all to see.

God bless each of you.
Love and hugs
Jere and JuJu

Thank you to Mama3hmscool and Tychius2 for helping judge this contest. Thank you to all of you who donated to make it a reality for all of the contestants. This was more than a contest. Much more....

Upvote 0