West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is a dress-up game for newbies to earn some extra blessings to get them started here at CF!! This game is designed so that everyone who enters will receive blessings!! The concept of a dress-up game is simply to put together your Living Avatar (instructions below) and enter it in the contest to be judged. I will take a screenshot of your Living Avatar (send me a PM if I am not around), or you may copy and paste your LA in the thread if you would like to change it before I get a chance to save it. :)

This game will end when 10 newbies have entered!

1st Place >> 20,000 Blessings
2nd Place >> 15,000 Blessings
3rd Place >> 10,000 Blessings
All Other Entries >> 5,000 Blessings

I will be judging this contest. :)

Instructions for Creating a Living Avatar
1. Click Quick Links on the top navigation bar and go down to Edit Avatar.
2. On the Edit Avatar page click Living Avatars.
3. You will first need to purchase items. To earn quick blessings, I would recommend checking out the Blessings Exchange. :thumbsup: I would recommend that you purchase backgrounds from the first page of purchase since those fit the avatar screen.
4. You may purchase items for a character like mine (CF Characters) or you may purchase items for a Chibi Life character.
5. After you have made all purchases, click Edit Avatar. This page may take a while to load depending on how many items you purchased!
6. To equip an item, click that item. This will take you back up to the top of the page where you can choose to 'Add Item'. To get the item where you want, simply click, hold and drag. I do recommend that you build your Living Avatar from the background up. It is much easier. You can 'Layer Up' and 'Layer Down' to fit the item how you want. If you do find later that you want to move a lower layer, find that layer on the list of items below and click it. Then use the arrows (Left, Right, Up, Down) to move the item. This is just an easier, less stressful way of fixing the lower layers.
7. Once you have your Living Avatar the way you want it, click 'Save Avatar'.

**You may use the cropping tool, but it makes the avatars pixelated. I do not recommend it.

Rules
1. You must be a CF Newbie (1,000 posts or less).
2. Use your creativity!
3. Have fun!!!

CF Regs.... Please feel free to bless, rep and welcome newbies who post here!! :hug:

***If you participated in any of my previous Newbie Dress-Up game, you are ineligible to participate in this game so that more newbies will have a chance to win blessings.***

Last edited:

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Screenshots
DUG3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.