Nyköping
✟10,282.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't judge people like that. But yes the Beatitudes are the heart of Jesus that i love.

And it is not possible to judge either, for until the seed has taken root, grown and borne fruit, we do not know if it is a wheat or a tare.

But the Beatitudes are the fruit of the Spirit - the Life of Christ - and as you can see, there are 8 of them, but the 8th is of the 7, one for each head of the Beast. :)

Truly we overcome him by the Blood of the Lamb.

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟10,282.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I have always needed a book to explain the beatitudes to me. Good everyone agrees on what they mean.

"Blessed are the meek" to me includes the renunciation of mammon, as that is also, an arm of the flesh, and is not particurarly meek. However as Jesus explained it, this means not giving it any thought of what you shall be have or do. This is a key component for the rebirth. This allows the individual to focus on "the evil for today" that is to wash our robes rather than being the one who seeks comfort in the world or blame others. From there it is possible for the seed to grow, as one is now not a slave to the cares and worries of the world, but can seek God and allow Him to work.

Invariably, each Beatitude allows you to defeat a principality of Satan. In Revelation, they rule one at a time.

Upvote 0