Nov 19, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are you all into? I personally like sci-fi.

Are you writing anything? I'm writing a lot of stories:
Beamsword
Wrath of Gaia
DragonWorld Tactics

I have this one story, but I don't know what to call it. It is about this evil sorcerer, that looks like a bunch of different animals, who is turning everyone else into mixtures of animals to join his army and take over the world. This girl, who likes to be called Dagger, gets turned into a mixture of different animals. She sets off on a quest to get revenge and get changed back to a regular human. On her quest she has to make a choice, either to get changed back or to make the world a very peaceful place.

Dagger= Human body, pointed ears, fangs, claws, big feet, furry striped tail, and keener senses.

antiarte

Jan 18, 2005
communist russia
✟3,812.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm into different types of "genres", but most inclined to write antiplots and minimalists scripts. I'm working on 3 scripts right now, all of them linear, but not exactly the tradional 3 Acts neither. I'm working on a sci-fi about disappointment, trying to avoid expositon as much as possible, at least it's dramatized and easily flows with the story.

Upvote 0

TigerLibby

Jan 7, 2005
Minnesota
✟167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like most genres really. I mostly write andventures and historical and realistic fiction. Historical fiction takes a lot of research, though, so I don't like it as much. I just started kind of a fantasy novel, but I havn't gotten very far. I havn't thought of a title for any of my books yet, but I am writing a script up with one of my friends and we're going to perform the play for our church.
God Bless
~Libby~

Reactions: GodFlute2
Upvote 0

TheOriginalWhitehorse

Sep 1, 2003
Visit site
✟18,532.00
Faith
Calvinist
antiarte said:
I'm into different types of "genres", but most inclined to write antiplots and minimalists scripts. I'm working on 3 scripts right now, all of them linear, but not exactly the tradional 3 Acts neither. I'm working on a sci-fi about disappointment, trying to avoid expositon as much as possible, at least it's dramatized and easily flows with the story.

Have you read Orson Scott Card's novel, Ender's Game? I think you'd like it. It's the story of a young child who was genetically engineered by the government to be a warrior-a mastermind. He is a genius, but suffers many things along the way.

In answer to the OP, I write nonfiction mostly but I prefer to write fiction. I love to read adventure. I especially like books about faith-those are my favorite.

Upvote 0

GodFlute2

I will be even MORE undignified for the Lord
Nov 16, 2004
church
Visit site
✟28,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
TigerLibby said:
I like most genres really. I mostly write andventures and historical and realistic fiction. Historical fiction takes a lot of research, though, so I don't like it as much. I just started kind of a fantasy novel, but I havn't gotten very far. I havn't thought of a title for any of my books yet, but I am writing a script up with one of my friends and we're going to perform the play for our church.
God Bless
~Libby~
I love doing the research. That's one of my favorite parts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lessien

It's what I do that defines me
Nov 14, 2004
You never know....
✟31,090.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like reading pretty much anything, but especially historical fiction and fantasy. When it comes to writing, however, fantasy's my favorite. I'm working on a couple storys right now:

Renegade Sorceress(Christian fantasy)
An LOTR story

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jesusfreak10537

So she dances...
Nov 6, 2004
In my own strange world that consists of speech, d
Visit site
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
These are the titles of the stories I am currently writing:

Pevensey (a historical fiction on William the Conqueror)
The Lone Bay Window (a historical fiction on the Civil war)
Abadon (a fantasy about a struggle between two countries), and,
The Life of Angela Mcnab (a comedy about a girl living in an apartment complex)

From that list, you can probably gather that I like to write historical fiction, fantasy, and comedy.

Upvote 0