Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ohh no. Are there universities nearby you could contact to see if they have job fairs you can attend? Getting a job through the university could be beneficial. Might even get intern time.
I'm a pastoral intern at my church right now. It's an unpaid position mainly because we are a smaller church.

I did apply for a position as a homeless coordinator so please pray I get it!

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm a pastoral intern at my church right now. It's an unpaid position mainly because we are a smaller church.

I did apply for a position as a homeless coordinator so please pray I get it!
Thanks for the update, I'll be praying :crossrc:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My friend from high school, Amy, announced this morning at FB that at last she and her boyfriend of several years are getting married today. Please pray with me that the Lord will bless it and they will be only happy together from this day on. :angel:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@bèlla !

Remember this?

(Post 29079, I mean, not the text about what an incel is ^_^ )

I actually just got a reply from them saying that they would be back in town at Mule Kick next Friday night! That last time was perhaps one of the most pleasant evenings I had ever spent after just getting out of work for a few days. I look forward to this one, too. ^-^

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟111,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, when did being in a relationship become defined as living with someone? I always thought it meant going out on dates, spending time together, talking or texting for hours to get to know each other, and then moving in or even courting. It honestly makes no sense to me. But, then again, maybe I am just old-school.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟290,301.00
Faith
Christian
The incel mentality is flawed. The world's population is so overwhelmingly huge, that the odds of you being unattractive to all 3.9 billion women is preposterously remote. Even if you had a terrible attitude, were arrogant, bigoted, held misogynistic views and hated animals, someone will still find you attractive.

A man called Mike holpin fathered 40 children with multiple women - search him up if you dare.

• Agree
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The incel mentality is flawed. The world's population is so overwhelmingly huge, that the odds of you being unattractive to all 3.9 billion women is preposterously remote. Even if you had a terrible attitude, were arrogant, bigoted, held misogynistic views and hated animals, someone will still find you attractive.

A man called Mike holpin fathered 40 children with multiple women - search him up if you dare.
Agreed. & Being an incel & being a God-fearing Christian especially are 2 contradictory things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
@bèlla !

Remember this?

(Post 29079, I mean, not the text about what an incel is ^_^ )

I actually just got a reply from them saying that they would be back in town at Mule Kick next Friday night! That last time was perhaps one of the most pleasant evenings I had ever spent after just getting out of work for a few days. I look forward to this one, too. ^-^

I remember them! What a delightful end to your time in the south. I trust you'll give her your number right? ;-)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember them! What a delightful end to your time in the south. I trust you'll give her your number right? ;-)

The thought of being that daring with Miss Dresden overwhelms me. :ahem:

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The thought of being that daring with Miss Dresden overwhelms me. :ahem:

If you desire her the next step is simple. Don't imagine the outcome. Try to bring it to fruition.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟844,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just got the good news that I will be accepted as a pastor at my church within the next couple of months! They want me to graduate first (not that it's a qualification. I was told I'm more than qualified), but around late July it will happen! I'm sooo blessed! I've overcome so much, both of the world and my past self and the mistakes I made. I never thought I'd get here, but the Lord is so good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just got the good news that I will be accepted as a pastor at my church within the next couple of months! They want me to graduate first (not that it's a qualification. I was told I'm more than qualified), but around late July it will happen! I'm sooo blessed! I've overcome so much, both of the world and my past self and the mistakes I made. I never thought I'd get here, but the Lord is so good!

That's great, Saucy!

• Friendly
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow! That's amazing. Praise the Lord. You're only one in pastor office in this section here I think

• Friendly
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I ... uh ... am starting to roast in the heat with my power being out, and it seems to be just my apartment, not an entire area. Maybe the roof workers right above me today hit something. Please pray that the landlord can figure this out and get me fixed up before long.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I ... uh ... am starting to roast in the heat with my power being out, and it seems to be just my apartment, not an entire area. Maybe the roof workers right above me today hit something. Please pray that the landlord can figure this out and get me fixed up before long.

To think, all that trouble with being out of power and air for almost 24 hours, rewiring through the ceiling and everything ... all due to a single roofing nail hitting the wrong spot.

Li and Sakura 6.jpg

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟74,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have an idea for a meme. It already exists, but I wanted to use different pictures than the existing memes.

Maybe I'll get to it tonight, maybe not...and maybe see if that one font I wanted to use is available for download.

Upvote 0