Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some pictures from the dunes where Miss Sampa took me yesterday. It's amazing how much of a difference there is in the amount of effort it takes to traverse 1.5 miles of flat ground ... and an equal distance of sandy, inclined ground. ^_^

1000022186.jpg

1000022187.jpg

1000022192.jpg

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can finally say I met a knight. It was fun and a good chance to connect text with in person. I'm afraid it was a bit of a task climbing those dunes. Mr Knight was a gentleman indeed.:) blessings as you pray and ponder on your next step.
1000001043.jpg
1000001044.jpg
1000001047.jpg
1000001035.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can finally say I met a knight. It was fun and a good chance to connect text with. I'm afraid it was a bit of a task climbing those dunes. Mr Knight was a gentleman indeed.:) blessings as you pray and ponder on your next step.

Thanks, Sampa. :)

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟461,033.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The core issue is rebellion against God, refusing to conform to His image.

Ultimately, the root cause of many conflicts and issues in our world stems from the rejection of the image of God. This rejection can manifest in a variety of ways, such as rebelling against His authority, disregarding His principles, or denying His existence altogether. When we turn away from His image, we also turn away from the inherent value of each person.

It can create a divide between individuals, communities, and even nations, leading to a breakdown in relationships and a lack of respect for one another. It is as if we forget that we are all connected and that we all have intrinsic value. Fundamentally, the rejection of the image of God is a rejection of the inherent value of each individual. The consequences of rejecting the image of God are severe. We are witnessing that happening.

By acknowledging and accepting Him, we can promote unity, understanding, and a shared sense of purpose. We can begin to see that what unites us is stronger than what divides us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟250,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I found out someone I went to high school with & went to my elementary school with too passed away. Gone in a handsbreath is how the Bible puts it. There’s been a few since graduation. High school was hard for me but I thought he was genuine. It’s always the good ones.

• Friendly
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟844,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Does anyone have any leads on remote work? Things are getting more desperate here as I was even turned down for food stamps because I'm a full-time college student.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does anyone have any leads on remote work? Things are getting more desperate here as I was even turned down for food stamps because I'm a full-time college student.
What is your skill set and experience? I think a lot of customer service places have gone remote. Many times if I'm placing an order for online shopping, when I talk to somebody on the other side of the phone there's usually a dog or baby making noise in the background. It seems like they might have flexible hours. Are you living on a camps or commuting? Universities I think should be having job fairs for summer jobs coming up. There may be remote options.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟844,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What is your skill set and experience? I think a lot of customer service places have gone remote. Many times if I'm placing an order for online shopping, when I talk to somebody on the other side of the phone there's usually a dog or baby making noise in the background. It seems like they might have flexible hours. Are you living on a camps or commuting? Universities I think should be having job fairs for summer jobs coming up. There may be remote options.

I'm attending Liberty University online. They're in VA and I'm in MI. I've already contacted them and they said they do have a lot of work programs and even remote jobs, but for some reason there are a few states they don't "do business with" and Michigan is one of them.

• Prayers
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟84,725.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just finished preparing the questions and answers for tonight's young adults bible study at my church. We're going through Acts 4 to 6. Reading through it, seems straight forward. However, I'm finding its true, leading a study helps you learn the Bible in a greater way. One thing I've been doing is analyzing each verse closely, and finding there is more to learn. In Acts 6, it mentions Stephen went to the synagogue of the Freedmen. I would of over looked that on my own. Taking a look at who the Freedmen were, gave me some historical information. In the first century BC, Pompey captured Jews and took them back to Rome to make them slaves. These Jews were so devout in their faith, they refused to work on the sabbath, and adhered to kosher law. This made them useless as slaves, so Pompey released them to be free. The term Freedmen referred to them and their descendants.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,003,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
they said they do have a lot of work programs and even remote jobs, but for some reason there are a few states they don't "do business with" and Michigan is one of them.

Well that's lame. =/

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm attending Liberty University online. They're in VA and I'm in MI. I've already contacted them and they said they do have a lot of work programs and even remote jobs, but for some reason there are a few states they don't "do business with" and Michigan is one of them.
Ohh no. Are there universities nearby you could contact to see if they have job fairs you can attend? Getting a job through the university could be beneficial. Might even get intern time.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0