midwest
✟10,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do you see , where we are under the New covenant TODAY and where does the B O C FIT into the NEW COVENANT ?

And how anyone can be SAVED under the New Covenant for TODAY , other wise I am MOVING ON !!
Running amok is what you do best. Nevertheless, after this faith has come there is neither Jew nor Greek we are all one in Christ Jesus; Gal 3:25-29

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When reading Eph 3:6 I do fine the word Gentiles // ETHNOS , and have yet to IGNORE or to FIND the word Jews in that CONTEXT !!

dan p
I, likely, have no business butting in but 89 Bible Verses about Salvation is a link to 89 Scriptures that explain Salvation. As for the New Covenant, I, a Yahshua following Saved Man, I see Father God making a covenant with Adam, renewing/restoring the covenant with Abraham and again with or through Moses, And then Yashua fulfilled every requirement of the Law of Yahova and being the perfect sacrifice, paid our sin debt, renewing the covenant with man for the final time.

I pray I am not seen as an intruder and may Yahova qudesh.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I, likely, have no business butting in but 89 Bible Verses about Salvation is a link to 89 Scriptures that explain Salvation. As for the New Covenant, I, a Yahshua following Saved Man, I see Father God making a covenant with Adam, renewing/restoring the covenant with Abraham and again with or through Moses, And then Yashua fulfilled every requirement of the Law of Yahova and being the perfect sacrifice, paid our sin debt, renewing the covenant with man for the final time.

I pray I am not seen as an intruder and may Yahova qudesh.
And I will never see you as an intruder and will reply to any OP that I write .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When reading Eph 3:6 I do fine the word Gentiles // ETHNOS , and have yet to IGNORE or to FIND the word Jews in that CONTEXT !!
Salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22

Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from whom, Christ the eternally blessed came, who is over all. Amen. Rom 9:4-6

This covenant and this oath, isn't just for you; it is also for your seed. Deuteronomy 29:12-15

You shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth
shall be blessed. Gen 28:14

And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you,
in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3:25-26

Christ would be the first to rise from the dead, [That in all things He may have preeminence Col 1:18] and proclaim light (salvation) to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

Therefore, glorify God together.
Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers,
and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, Romans 15:7-9

He proclaimed peace to you [It shall be everlasting Ezekiel 37:26] who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone. Eph 2:17-22

Fellowship with Him and One Another
The life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness,...
God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:1-6

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22

Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from whom, Christ the eternally blessed came, who is over all. Amen. Rom 9:4-6

This covenant and this oath, isn't just for you; it is also for your seed. Deuteronomy 29:12-15

You shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth
shall be blessed. Gen 28:14

And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you,
in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3:25-26

Christ would be the first to rise from the dead, [That in all things He may have preeminence Col 1:18] and proclaim light (salvation) to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

Therefore, glorify God together.
Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers,
and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, Romans 15:7-9

He proclaimed peace to you [It shall be everlasting Ezekiel 37:26] who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone. Eph 2:17-22

Fellowship with Him and One Another
The life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness,...
God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:1-6
Why not quote from the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God , because , Paul is our APOSTLE for the MYSTERY and we are to become IMITATORS of me ( means Paul ) who only having been SEPARATED // APHORIZO ,which means Boundaries were set , and also means LIMITED and also means .

The Greek word APHORIZO is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE that from the the day Paul was separated to the day he died Paul was only preach Gods Gospel .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why not quote from the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God , because , Paul is our APOSTLE for the MYSTERY and we are to become IMITATORS of me ( means Paul ) who only having been SEPARATED // APHORIZO ,which means Boundaries were set , and also means LIMITED and also means .
The Greek word APHORIZO is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE that from the the day Paul was separated to the day he died Paul was only preach Gods Gospel .
So now you know that Jews are patakers of God's grace, since Paul was a Jew.
For this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might demonstrate patience,
as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. 1 Tim 1:16

Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote
you with the wisdom that God gave him. 2 Peter 3:15

Live a life worthy of the Lord and pleasing in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to partake in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. For he has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, Col 1:10-15
I have come to give life—life in all its fullness. John 10:10
Israel, trust in the Lord. For with Him is full redemption. Psalm 130:7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do you see , where we are under the New covenant TODAY and where does the B O C FIT into the NEW COVENANT ?
And how anyone can be SAVED under the New Covenant for TODAY ,
Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3 offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:4-5
other wise I am MOVING ON !!
You can run, but you can't hide. How shall you escape if you ignore so great a salvation? Heb 2:3

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So now you know that Jews are patakers of God's grace, since Paul was a Jew.
For this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might demonstrate patience,
as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. 1 Tim 1:16

Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote
you with the wisdom that God gave him. 2 Peter 3:15

Live a life worthy of the Lord and pleasing in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to partake in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. For he has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, Col 1:10-15
I have come to give life—life in all its fullness. John 10:10
Israel, trust in the Lord. For with Him is full redemption. Psalm 130:7
And read 2 Peter 3:16 and 17 !!

dan p

Upvote 0