The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You cut it out. I didn't call liberals evil I said liberals sympathize with evil. That's what I see and I call it as I see it. Get a grip on yourself.

Actually I never said anything rude to you in all the time I've been here but you've been rude to me. So here's the thing I am going to block you. Period.

Uh - yes you have. And I've pointed it out to you before, which you kindly ignored.

Your rhetoric is unneccesarily spiteful and it makes me think you've never actually bothered to talk to someone who didn't sit close to your own political affilations.

Upvote 0

NoBama2012

Jan 25, 2011
West Coast, USA
✟1,051.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Uh - yes you have. And I've pointed it out to you before, which you kindly ignored.

Your rhetoric is unneccesarily spiteful and it makes me think you've never actually bothered to talk to someone who didn't sit close to your own political affilations.

I didn't see any spite at all in her post.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I didn't see any spite at all in her post.

Call me crazy, but taking your username into account that doesn't really surprise me.

You're allowed to think I'm wrong, you're allowed to think my ideas and convictions are dangerous. But I see so much vile slander over here that I'm beginning to wonder where the compassion and mutual understanding is. Besides which - the more I'm told I'm stupid and evil, the more I start to believe that I'm right. My mind works that way. Most people's minds work that way. Point in case: I disagree with DavidNic all the time, but he's yet to have the effect on me that Brikz does. He makes me think about issues. Most people on OBOB just make me want to throw my laptop across the room.

And I do believe that the liberals on OBOB are a lot less agressive than the conservatives, yet we keep getting mocked and yelled at. But you probably disagree with that too, because you're not one of them.

I will say this: someone is yet to show me an official church document of any sort that states being a social conservative is the only correct political conviction. So until that time, I ask that y'all tone it down a bit because you're not convincing anyone, you're (and I don't mean you specifically) just hurting people.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
....You're allowed to think I'm wrong, you're allowed to think my ideas and convictions are dangerous. But I see so much vile slander over here that I'm beginning to wonder where the compassion and mutual understanding is.
You might think that you are dealing with a bunch of sanctorums over here, eh?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,791,037.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

Closing this for review and cooldown.

BTW, the site rules include:

Flaming
You will not insult, belittle, mock, use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members, or personally attack other members or groups of members. Do not goad another member or start call-out threads. Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christian. Avoid using sarcasm to attempt any of the above.

If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.