Last sign, for watchmen (no gender) who have eyes to see and ears to hear!

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is only 1 main sign left for the end of this age: When Jerusalem is encompassed by the locust army; and at the point of annihilation then know the desolator will stand where he art not. He will stand on Mt. Olives claiming to be CHRIST calling for peace!, peace!, peace!; but there will be no true peace until true PRINCE of peace comes. A long subject but for space try to condense.
When we see this very last sign-watch watchmen watch! we will see Jerusalem at the brink of total destruction as CHRIST said; for no one will come to their aid because of all the evil we see today, they have been abandoned by USA, their once and only Democratic ally. Look for This sign: if we see it then we know; if the time is here will it be this summer when the locust army swarms? They are beginning to swarm, then devour- May through September they were just given $85 billion in state of the art weaponry to fight this war they wanted for ever. I don’t like placing dates and we shouldn’t unless time is at hand to sound the alarm and I believe we are there. We saw the setting up of 1st beast, his deadly wound was healed in ‘20’ when the dragon gave his seat and authority to the 1 king whose head was wounded, he shall continue for 3 ½ years which leads us to summer of ‘23’. And in quick succession we will go to 2nd beast where antichrist rules. Setting up his seat in the very temple Solomon built. The Temple Mount we see the Mohamadans now hold and gentiles keep until 2nd Advent.

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

CHRIST also said pray your flight from Jerusalem be not in the winter, why would HE say this? Because harvest time would be out of season in other words you are harvested by the antichrist.

Means the desolator is on his way to take over and call for peace, peace, peace if you waited too late to flea Jerusalem you want be able too. There will be no peace until the PRINCE of peace takes it over. Be not worried, scared; for this is a time Christians and people of GOD have been waiting on for 6k years. The prophets wanted to be in this time but GOD chose us; HIS chosen Election, children of the Fig tree generation. What a great honor and privilege we have; we are chosen to take on the serpent that has caused so much trouble. No true Christian is worried about this evil one and his minions because we know we have a GOD of infinite power and wisdom who is in full control and over us. CHRIST gave us power over our enemies and to trample on serpents in HIS name.

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mar 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

The hour of temptation- a 5 month reign of the antichrist, Elect don’t find him tempting but an abomination! He makes his appearance and himself known to the whole world latter half and on 6th trump; for he is a mocker and imitator of the true MESSIAH. Copying everything true CHRIST does, when HE appears at 7th trump. Satan knows scripture inside and out and we are not to argue with him. He is cunning and bold face lies with wanders and miracles fooling all those that have not read with understanding.

Dan_12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

3 ½ years; the reign of Satan as the antichrist is at the close of 5th trump where he is here under cover (underground-a stage of locust) 2 1/2 months setting up his seat and taking over the 1st beast; we see perilous times at this stage where he takes over 1st beast system and the flesh locust army; we are in the forefront of it, just look around;.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
He makes his appearance to all on 6th trump and latter 2 1/2 months . Antichrist reign shortened to 5 months-his reign-hour of temptation. CHRIST had said if not shortened; if it were possible even the Elect would be convinced. I say it is not possible, for they wait with baited anxiety for the chance. Locust army 1st establishes itself and is made up of man army at first until Satan opens the bottomless pit letting out the 7k fallen who take it over. 2nd beast is established. I don't believe Satan is here yet but I do believe we are very close to the end of 5th trump. 2 witness come just before antichrist with awesome powers and guide the Elect.
The vials are as same plagues of Exodus all except the 4th. The vials are not poured on those who have not taking the knee but on those who hate GOD; Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

This 4th is different for it is of sun; those who have stolen trillions with global warming and pushed fear of climate change; you get your wish.

The 2 churches CHRIST approved of taught the key of David=genealogy of Kenites from start of Cain to end. That the tares claim to be of our brother Judah but are not. These are the very bad figs that Jeremiah spoke of and CHRIST commanded HIS followers to learn the Parable of the Fig Tree. For it is important to the final generation where all prophecy will be fulfilled! If you belong to a church that teaches what Smyrna and Philadelphia taught than you are blessed indeed. Learn it!!!

There is not enough space to go through all 7 churches of Revelations 1-3 but it is prudent to point out 2. The very 1st one CHRIST speaks of is important for what happens and puts it first just as HE puts the 1st seal of antichrist first for its importance. The church of Ephesus CHRIST found fault with; they have done everything right up until it counted the most, they gave up their professed love of CHRIST their 1st love for the fake (great apostasy) who comes before true CHRIST, thinking he is true MESSIAH coming to fly them away. They fall for the antichrist. CHRIST said to other 5 Churches REPENT before it is too late, there is time, but I believe time is closing rapidly.

To the Church in Ephesus =permitted: Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

To the Church in Smyrna=myrl-reference to figs. Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

CHRIST approved of this church’s (Smyrna) and Philadelphia because of their teachings and found no fault with them. They teach the key of David; that is to know by counting over a long period of time (sense Cain) who the Kenites are and who’s their father. They teach that in the generation of the Fig Tree; all prophecy will be fulfilled where the Elect will stand in the synagogues of Satan for no more than a ten day trial for the individual trial; over the 5 months of Antichrist’s reign. Televised across the globe where gospel will be preached in a Pentecostal tongue where the whole world will understand. That even the gainsayers and other 5 churches will hear and be convinced for it is not them that speak but the HOLY SPIRIT through them.

Mar 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

They eye brow beat you; they will not harm 1 hair but they will turn your family, friends against you; delivering you up to death that is to say Satan. Does anyone have eyes to see? What’s going on in this country; do you see the similarities of the 1st beast? Is so evil and does everything against GOD, turning what is right wrong and upside down, right side up, those who have eyes to see all that GOD/CHRIST has taught us, WATCH!

The thing is if you are of the other 5 churches; and as the church of Ephesus that teaches a fly away doctrine; it is too late you took the knee to the antichrist; the Revelations of the church where John in spirit was taken to the first day of the Millennium (LORDS day) and was showed the days right before 2nd advent (churches) and days after. If you are of the 5 many want make to the wedding feast! But the good news is we have the millennium to teach those who were never taught the truth without the influence of man or Satan to mislead. It is not a second chance for many never had a chance for what they were taught. The elect will be able to go to left side of gulf and convince their love ones the truth as they will stand with CHRIST teaching all the truth. Come LORD come. The original time line we have the 2 witness coming 10 days before the antichrist I believe this was shortened also to a few days before. So watch watchmen (no gender) watch for the signs for CHRIST never leaves us wanting telling us everything we need to know. If you read scripture in the simplicity it was written, discarding the traditions of men that make void the WORD of GOD. A warning to all; what CHRIST interprets of the churches man best leave alone for it needs no other interpretations. HE explains with clarity to all who have eyes to see. I thank GOD mostly every day that HE gave me eyes to see and want be deceived!

Last edited:

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟931,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There is only 1 main sign left for the end of this age: When Jerusalem is encompassed by the locust army; and at the point of annihilation then know the desolator will stand where he art not. He will stand on Mt. Olives claiming to be CHRIST calling for peace!, peace!, peace!; but there will be no true peace until true PRINCE of peace comes.
No literal locust army - but otherwise a lot of that is true.
When we see this very last sign-watch watchmen watch! we will see Jerusalem at the brink of total destruction as CHRIST said; for no one will come to their aid because of all the evil we see today,
Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 A.D. and has not returned as a religious power ordained by God - since then. Rather the Christian church age is God's appointed religious system of evangelism since then.

God loves Jews and Gentiles and offers the gospel of salvation to all.

Upvote 0