I have found that anti-Trump people never give an example to show how awful he is

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟286,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
show me the "error"

I disagreed with someone?

wow... that's objective
How many more videos of Trump himself do you need. I suspect there will never be enough as you have swallowed his hook, line and sinker.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So you don't believe him? LOL
Bing gives you the news if you want it or not. I was using Bing for AI. But then they had photos released by the Taliban in Pakistan. The showed a photo of five men who voted twice so they cut their finger off. They showed a women who got beaten for getting caught in adultry. So I wondered where was the guy? Do they just beat the women? Kind of makes me wonder why hangings use to be public.

So I did quit watching the news. It is too discouraging. Bush went into Pakistan just because the women were being oppressed there.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
the things that they accuse Republicans and Trump of are in fact things that they themselves are guilty of
That is the way life is. We can only judge ourselves and then we project that out on others. When the Bible says as you judge you shall be judged means people are guilty of what they accused others of.

Upvote 0

Rsdar

Radar
Mar 22, 2024
Western New York
✟2,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Both parties have caved to the fringes in my opinion. As for Trump I just don't like him or trust him. That goes for growing numbers of both parties. My vote this presidential election is no vote. The more no votes for Trump or Biden at least makes a statement......... We ain't happy!!

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟286,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is the way life is. We can only judge ourselves and then we project that out on others. When the Bible says as you judge you shall be judged means people are guilty of what they accused others of.
Only Trump and His MAGA bunch were responsible for the attack on the capital and democratic process of January 6th, 2021.
And because of him do not be surprised if we see such a thing, or worse, in the future.

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
do not be surprised
Why would I be surprised? God is not going to straighten this mess out until the 1,000 year reign of Christ. We read about this when the people wanted a king. God is not going to move until people cry out to Him for help.

Isaiah 9:6-7 (NIV)For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I don't do that. Many good people do not do that.
I have talked about this many times and you are the first to respond that way. My dad was a doctor and he did not believe that people do anything to cause their own sickness. But now the research indicates otherwise. Esp all the research Ornish has done on diet and exercise.

To be good, to follow the law has it's benefits to be sure, but to be right with God requires faith. Aws Paul and David tells us.

Romans 3 10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I don't see how wealth and luxury is a Testament of faith or love, no matter who you are.
Unless you are a Methodist. There does seem to be a method to their madness. Health is wealth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I have neither health nor wealth. It's what I see Paul teaching us. I'm content.
For most of the world if you make $10 an hour that is considered wealth.
  • In Beijing, the hourly minimum wage is 25.3 CNY, equivalent to about $3.9 per hour.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟286,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Extremist Democrats call conservatives intolerant when in fact it is the democrats who are intolerant of traditional conservative beliefs.
Could you give a few examples of what you consider "traditional conservative beliefs"?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟564,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, respectfully, your opinion is wrong.

I can name you scores of ways that the POLICIES of todays democrat party of swung to the extremist Left. They embrace things today that JFK or Harry Truman never would have dreamed of.

I challenge you to name ONE Republican Party POLICY that has swung to some extreme side.

Banning all abortions is fairly extreme.

That is pure subjectivism and is not based on one shred of evidence. In fact, Trump is the ONLY modern president who kept his promises, and few promises that he could not keep (like the wall) he tried his darndest to keep.

How's that infrastructure plan going? Or his replacement for Obamacare?

But most of all, I will always know him as the president who overturned Roe v Wade, and for that he has my undying loyalty.
I'm sure that's the reason.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Extremist Democrats call conservatives intolerant when in fact it is the democrats who are intolerant of traditional conservative beliefs.
I hear that democrat's wanted slavery that it was the republican's that wanted people to be free.

I really miss the WW2 vets who said they would die for people to have their own opinion, if they agree with that opinion or not. Today I have people that do not even talk to anyone that has an opinion different from them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Bing gives you the news if you want it or not. I was using Bing for AI. But then they had photos released by the Taliban in Pakistan. The showed a photo of five men who voted twice so they cut their finger off. They showed a women who got beaten for getting caught in adultry. So I wondered where was the guy? Do they just beat the women? Kind of makes me wonder why hangings use to be public.

So I did quit watching the news. It is too discouraging. Bush went into Pakistan just because the women were being oppressed there.
sounds like a valid reason to invade--more or less, although not of interest to the US directly.

Besides, I never heard of that as being a reason for Bush to go there

Last edited:
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I hear that democrat's wanted slavery that it was the republican's that wanted people to be free.

I really miss the WW2 vets who said they would die for people to have their own opinion, if they agree with that opinion or not. Today I have people that do not even talk to anyone that has an opinion different from them.
I don't. That's because it is frustrating when people just talk past each other. I know 100% I myself will never change my beliefs. I came by them slowly (in some cases) and thoughtfully and prayerfully (most important one of all there).

i know I'm right. I will listen to others who are reasonable and may believe slightly differently but if they are closed minded and refuse to acknowledge that I at least have a point, I don't have time for it

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You are correct. And for the most part, the things that they accuse Republicans and Trump of are in fact things that they themselves are guilty of, not Republicans or Trump.
I know. I figured that out long b4 I heard any news commentators say it. I've been following news for quite some time. I frankly think that those who hold liberal views, esp the far left, just have not done that and/or do not care about truth.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
LOL. That is funny. It is exactly what a real extremist would say, and it totally proves my previous post:
They are indeed the facts.

But some people apparently just cannot let go of their extremist political views, no matter what facts or truth they are exposed to. Then they have the nerve to call MAGA folks "cultists"

ha ha... hilarious

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Democrats in Congress in the late 1800s voted AGAINST ending slavery

They voted (I believe unanimously) against Blacks getting the vote

Now they want to sound all sanctimonious about racism and White supremacy, as though 99% of Americans are as racist as they were back in the 1800s. No, we've come a long way. And many Whites were not racist BACK THEN either. Many of them fought slavery... John Brown was fanatical about the issue.

And today the Ds are still racist IMO since they talk about RACE all the time... it seems to be some kind of weird fixation. And now they are racist against Whites, promote policies thatdiscriminate against Whites, as if that somehow will make up for the past.

Upvote 0