Discussion and Debate fellowship thread.

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟607,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Without my garden (and my health benefits offerred by my employer), my job would have made me a complete nutcase, unable to retain employment.

Thank you self help!

Oh, for me, I listen to Grateful Dead music daily to put my mind at ease -its good to just let your mind wander sometimes in good music. Too much thinking can wear you out.

They say that's why we sleep -to forget things we don't need to remember, which keeps us more finely tuned. For me, I would say music works similarly.

The Purpose of Sleep? To Forget, Scientists Say

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just wanted to try, and say hi. I am Lee, Im 41, live in Orlando, was born in DC, and raised in Manchester MD.I found this website back in 03 I think. Had another account at that time.

I used to work from midnight to noon on the weekends at a water reclamation facility as a water tec. I used to have to do the lab work on the water making sure it was within guidelines fit for use. At the time I was studying for my BA in psychology. (I deal with addictions.) I realy got into pavlov, socrates, and pretty much anything dealing with philosophy. This place had somewhere to discuss it, and I was board stiff for about 10 hours each night. So I would chat on here.

I am married. Have 2 girls, 20 and 22. A son in law that realy is my son 21, and 3 goofy dogs, 1 cat, who thinks she is a dog, and is just as goofy. Seriously, she plays fetch. Goofy cat. My son loves reptiles. He has several snakes, lizards and what have you.

One of the biggest thing I like to do is game. And so does my wife. We pvp each other a lot in shooters, and just love to hang out, and playing games. I have the Xbox 1, 360, and PS 1 -4. Some of the old games like final fantasy still get played, but right now I am on a Xbox kick. I have beat Fallout 4 until it's stupid but I still like building settlements on it. My son bought the new Andromeda. We play that pretty often, and other than that we play Warframe. Oh and this weird game called 7 days to die. It's a zombie apocalyptic survival shooter. Kind of like Day-z standalone. Which we want to get next.

Pretty much the only other things are politics, science, and history. I read a lot, but I usually read educational stuff. I could not name one sitcom on tv. I have no idea who the movie stars are, or even what the latest styles are. but I could talk about TOE, Taxonomy, Unified field theory, and so on for days on end.

Upvote 0

Gene Parmesan

Apr 4, 2017
Earth
✟36,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to try, and say hi. I am Lee, Im 41, live in Orlando, was born in DC, and raised in Manchester MD.I found this website back in 03 I think. Had another account at that time.

I used to work from midnight to noon on the weekends at a water reclamation facility as a water tec. I used to have to do the lab work on the water making sure it was within guidelines fit for use. At the time I was studying for my BA in psychology. (I deal with addictions.) I realy got into pavlov, socrates, and pretty much anything dealing with philosophy. This place had somewhere to discuss it, and I was board stiff for about 10 hours each night. So I would chat on here.

I am married. Have 2 girls, 20 and 22. A son in law that realy is my son 21, and 3 goofy dogs, 1 cat, who thinks she is a dog, and is just as goofy. Seriously, she plays fetch. Goofy cat. My son loves reptiles. He has several snakes, lizards and what have you.

One of the biggest thing I like to do is game. And so does my wife. We pvp each other a lot in shooters, and just love to hang out, and playing games. I have the Xbox 1, 360, and PS 1 -4. Some of the old games like final fantasy still get played, but right now I am on a Xbox kick. I have beat Fallout 4 until it's stupid but I still like building settlements on it. My son bought the new Andromeda. We play that pretty often, and other than that we play Warframe. Oh and this weird game called 7 days to die. It's a zombie apocalyptic survival shooter. Kind of like Day-z standalone. Which we want to get next.

Pretty much the only other things are politics, science, and history. I read a lot, but I usually read educational stuff. I could not name one sitcom on tv. I have no idea who the movie stars are, or even what the latest styles are. but I could talk about TOE, Taxonomy, Unified field theory, and so on for days on end.
Nice to meet you! May I ask what your favorite Final Fantasy game is?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Nice to meet you! May I ask what your favorite Final Fantasy game is?
By far, Final Fantasy 10. It is an amazing story, and a real good game.

Final-Fantasy-X.jpg

Upvote 0

Gene Parmesan

Apr 4, 2017
Earth
✟36,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
By far, Final Fantasy 10. It is an amazing story, and a real good game.

Final-Fantasy-X.jpg
YES! Now, I haven't played all FF games, but I just love FFX so much. It was the first one that I played myself and remains my favorite. I dig the FF music so much. I listen to all of the soundtracks even though I haven't played most of them. Haha. Got to go to a Distant Worlds concert too. That was great.

Upvote 0