• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Trump: States he has every right to interfere in a Presidential Election

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟189,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Not buying the liberal propaganda.
Liberal propaganda on Fox News!

There has been no evidence of actual systematic election fraud by either party in American elections - ever. Obama did not claim there had been. He mocked Trump for thinking so.

Show I am wrong by citing actual evidence rather than accusations and innuendo - if you can!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟138,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There has been no evidence of actual systematic election fraud by either party in American elections
Maybe you should tell that to the liberals who have publicly claimed some of their elections were stolen. It is shame there are so many election deniers out there. They just seem to be everywhere!

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟189,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
False! Years before Obama "mocked Trump" Obama did say there had been "monkeying around" with elections!
He did not claim there had been systematic electoral fraud. There has been considerable gerrymandering, that is fiddling boundaries to party advantage. The Republicans have been at it recently.

In contrast Trump has said many times the the Democrats stole the election. He has never been able to support the accusation with a scintilla of evidence.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,528,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Evidence will not always lead one to the proper conclusion.

Evidence is required for a court of law to reach the proper conclusion.

I guess you have conveniently forgotten a few years ago that democrats were voicing concerns about cheating in elections through the possibility of manipulating voting machines and mail in ballots.

....and if needed, Democrats and Republicans took their case to the courts for resolution.

Do you respect our Court system or not?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟138,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Evidence is required for a court of law to reach the proper conclusion.

Some times evidence has lead to an improper conclusion. False convictions are evidence of that.
....and if needed, Democrats and Republicans took their case to the courts for resolution.
Too deep of a rabbit hole for this thread.
Do you respect our Court system or not?
Not always. Merchan, Fanni and Garland are prime examples. Maybe it would be more accurate to say the system is great but many running it are corrupt so that casts a bad light on the system for allowing that to continue.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

you're in charge you can do it just get louis
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟522,757.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What kind of excesses would that be?
Goading, flaming other forum members or public figures, calling for crimes to be committed.. same stuff as always, I'd say.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟138,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Goading, flaming other forum members or public figures, calling for crimes to be committed.. same stuff as always, I'd say.
And what crimes are promoted by members of this forum. Sounds like an outlandish claim to me!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟338,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There was no insurrection at the capitol, a riot yes but no insurrection that is a liberal fantasy and gaslighting.
When groups are convicted of planning their attack, it is not just a riot that spontaneously broke out.

• Agree
Reactions: Whyayeman
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟522,757.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
And what crimes are promoted by members of this forum. Sounds like an outlandish claim to me!
Of course crimes are sometimes promoted on this forum, just like other rules are broken. For example, I remember there being a thread about copyright laws and when it's moral to pirate stuff like software or music, but actually endorsing such piracy would be endorsing something that's against the law and thus was moderated.

• Agree
Reactions: Whyayeman
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟138,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of course crimes are sometimes promoted on this forum, just like other rules are broken. For example, I remember there being a thread about copyright laws and when it's moral to pirate stuff like software or music, but actually endorsing such piracy would be endorsing something that's against the law and thus was moderated.
So you were talking about copyright laws in the post I quoted? Seems a little random,

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟522,757.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So you were talking about copyright laws in the post I quoted? Seems a little random,
I was talking in general. Since my crystal ball is in the repair shop, I can't tell you which, if any unlawful activities will be promoted by forum members after the coming US election.

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟138,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When groups are convicted of planning their attack, it is not just a riot that spontaneously broke out.
Tell us how many Jan 6 rioters were charged with insurrection? Since insurrection is a popular liberal talking point someone must have been charged for this heinous crime.

• Useful
Reactions: Ted-01
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟338,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Tell us how many Jan 6 rioters were charged with insurrection? Since insurrection is a popular liberal talking point someone must have been charged for this heinous crime.
Seditious conspiracy and "insurrection" are so close together in the legal code that they are literally adjacent sections. There is no practical difference between them.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟138,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Seditious conspiracy and "insurrection" are so close together in the legal code that they are literally adjacent sections. There is no practical difference between them.
Got it! So we were close an insurrection but didn’t actually have one. Thanks for clarifying.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟338,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Got it! So we were close an insurrection but didn’t actually have one. Thanks for clarifying.
Don't put words in my mouth! I do not endorse this distortion of what I wrote.

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟806,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟138,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Don't put words in my mouth! I do not endorse this distortion of what I wrote.
It speaks for itself. IMO your post was the distortion by trying to make charges that were not charges of insurrection sound the same as or equal to . The fact is there was no insurrection by those rioters or by Trump and all of this liberal propaganda is just furthering the agenda of the left.

Upvote 0