• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

To serve his country, Donald Trump should leave the race

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟139,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You say it is laughable? Because there was a debate all set up that he backed out of. The debate was between presidential candidates and that remains the same. So why would they need to change venues simply because the candidate is now a different person?
Why do have to go over and over this? Trump agreed to terms with Biden not Kamala, If she truly is Presidential material she should negotiate her own debate. In the real world one cannot just insert a new person into an agreement without new negotiations. This is nothing more than liberals looking for fodder.

• Love
Reactions: th1bill
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟1,003,517.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Why do have to go over and over this? Trump agreed to terms with Biden not Kamala, If she truly is Presidential material she should negotiate her own debate. In the real world one cannot just insert a new person into an agreement without new negotiations. This is nothing more than liberals looking for fodder. Simply
Last I heard neither Biden nor Trump are mentioned by name. But you have not answered my question, why the need to completely back out of the debate? He made no attempt at renegotiation and there was nothing preventing him from proceeding with the debate as it was planned. The "different person" claim looks like nothing more then a convenient excuse which you then try to blame on "liberals" instead of offering a reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟401,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I believe it would be interesting to exchange thoughts with you if you ever begin to practice intelligent discourse and do not vomit party lines.
Funny how people who do that, never realize that it's them, eh?

Sad, but I have engaged HS Dropouts with more concise trains of thought.
Are you sure "concise" is the word you want to use here?
I would think someone that finished College would be a better conversationalist.
Well, I was a science/math guy,

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟340,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why do have to go over and over this? Trump agreed to terms with Biden not Kamala, If she truly is Presidential material she should negotiate her own debate. In the real world one cannot just insert a new person into an agreement without new negotiations. This is nothing more than liberals looking for fodder.
Trump agreed to terms with ABC. ABC controls and organizes the next debate. Biden and Trump accepted invitations from ABC under the condition that they qualified. Biden no longer does. The rules agreed to provide for the invitation of other candidates with a minimum poll/ballot access standing, a minimum VP Harris now meets.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟139,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump agreed to terms with ABC. ABC controls and organizes the next debate. Biden and Trump accepted invitations from ABC under the condition that they qualified. Biden no longer does. The rules agreed to provide for the invitation of other candidates with a minimum poll/ballot access standing, a minimum VP Harris now meets.
Nice try. The agreement was Biden and Trump. This spin is just liberal propaganda to try to paint the picture that Trump is afraid to debate Kamala. Which is a ridiculous charge. There is no liberal on the scene Trump would be afraid to debate. Kamala won’t even do a press conference and take real questions. Who is really afraid? Kamala is an empty suit propped up by media and gaslighting. You will not be able to spin her into the White House.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟401,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nice try. The agreement was Biden and Trump. This spin is just liberal propaganda to try to paint the picture that Trump is afraid to debate Kamala.
His handlers are. They immediately bailed on the debate when they realized that Trump would have to go one-on-one with Harris. We all know that if they thought Trump would do well against Harris, they'd be eager to have the debate. Harris is a very accomplished prosecutor, with a very good record of taking down perps. Trump hasn't got such a good record against guys like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟179,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe you have greatly over estimated Kamala’ ability to debate, but you are definitely towing the party line. You get points for defending the indefensible. Hang in there maybe the campaign will seek you out to help in the gaslighting of the American public. Great job promoting liberal nonsense.
The idiom is “toeing the party line”; if Harris is so “bad” at debates, why’s hisself unwilling?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟340,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Nice try. The agreement was Biden and Trump.
with ABC.
This spin is just liberal propaganda to try to paint the picture that Trump is afraid to debate Kamala. Which is a ridiculous charge. There is no liberal on the scene Trump would be afraid to debate. Kamala won’t even do a press conference and take real questions. Who is really afraid? Kamala is an empty suit propped up by media and gaslighting. You will not be able to spin her into the White House.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟340,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟139,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So what do ABC’s list of qualifications have to do with the matter at hand. There were other particulars negotiated between Biden and Trump not mentioned in your link. It is absurd to throw in another candidate and expect all to be as it was. Liberals are just using this argument to divert from an inferior candidate who cannot answer questions about her record or policy going forward.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟119,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So what do ABC’s list of qualifications have to do with the matter at hand. There were other particulars negotiated between Biden and Trump not mentioned in your link. It is absurd to throw in another candidate and expect all to be as it was. Liberals are just using this argument to divert from an inferior candidate who cannot answer questions about her record or policy going forward.
And rightists are using this argument to divert from the fact that Trump agreed to a date, and has now reneged on that agreement so he can run to a safe, protected space instead.

-- A2SG, but I forget, Donny can do no wrong in some eyes....

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟340,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
They are the ones holding the next debate. That's why it matters.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟139,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And rightists are using this argument to divert from the fact that Trump agreed to a date, and has now reneged on that agreement so he can run to a safe, protected space instead.

-- A2SG, but I forget, Donny can do no wrong in some eyes....
Ironic you would accuse Trump of running to a “safe space” when he stepped into a liberal firestorm interview where Kamala failed to show. Not to mention the fact that she is yet to do a press conference or answer real questions from the press. Oh yea then there was Joe who hid out in his basement. Your post is just proof of the claim that “ if liberals are accusing the right of something they are already doing it”.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟119,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ironic you would accuse Trump of running to a “safe space” when he stepped into a liberal firestorm interview where Kamala failed to show.
Were they both invited to show up at the same time? Was it a scheduled, prearranged debate? I hadn't heard that.

The debate on ABC was prearranged. Granted, Biden dropped out of the race, but he did endorse Harris to replace him, and she's said she's more than willing to take his place. It was Trump who reneged on that prearranged agreement.

Not to mention the fact that she is yet to do a press conference or answer real questions from the press.
Okay. I'm sure she will at some point, but she's only been the candidate for a few weeks. I imagine she's had other stuff to do first.

Oh yea then there was Joe who hid out in his basement. Your post is just proof of the claim that “ if liberals are accusing the right of something they are already doing it”.
Well, so far as I can tell, Trump is the only person involved who has agreed to a debate, then reneged on that agreement, offering instead a different arrangement at a media outlet that is biased in his favor. If Harris has also done this, you'll have to show me, cuz I don't know of it.

-- A2SG, musta missed that story.....

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟139,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay. I'm sure she will at some point, but she's only been the candidate for a few weeks. I imagine she's had other stuff to do first.
What is more important than telling the American public HOW you plan to fix this nation. She is running from the press. Her campaign so far has been nothing more than a gaslighting event aided by an incompetent press. In the short time she has had this campaign she should have gotten around to it. Nothing is more important.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟119,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What is more important than telling the American public HOW you plan to fix this nation. She is running from the press. Her campaign so far has been nothing more than a gaslighting event aided by an incompetent press. In the short time she has had this campaign she should have gotten around to it. Nothing is more important.
I'm sure she will, just be patient.

-- A2SG, though, in the meantime, you're free to interpret her actions however you choose....

Upvote 0