✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-

In Romans 12:2 Paul tells us that we are to renew our mind.

This means.... the BORN AGAIN.....are to come into the right understanding, regarding revelation knowledge, of who we have become, (Born again) as = the "righteousness of God in Christ".
Paul teaches that when we have this right mind, we have become this.>..""""as many as be perfect"""".

If we dont yet have the renewed mind, then we will THINK "Christianity" according to the world's viewpoint.
And this is the carnal mind of the Flesh.
Its only by the renewing our mind, that we gain and always keep God's perspective of who we have become as a "new Creation", so that we can escape the flow of the world = which is the lust of the world. And once we have the renewed mind... we no longer exist in a struggle to try to be like Christ, but instead we find POWER in the Rest that is God's Grace that provides us with this....= "Christ always Gives ME THE VICTORY", over the world, the flesh, and the Devil.

To have the renewed mind, you have to understand, discern, 3 things, perfectly.
When you have, you have "worked out your Salvation" that God provided to you for FREE, as "the Gift of Salvation" that is "The Gift of Righteousness".

1.) You have to understand what Jesus meant when He said.......from the Cross....>"IT is Finished".

So, what is "IT"?

It is your entire Eternal Salvation.

As "IT" has already been purchased by Christ's Death and Blood. And this that He has provided for you, from the Cross, is your Eternal Salvation.
Jesus completed your Eternal Salvation 2000 yrs ago, and rose from the dead to prove it.
Therefore, If you have gone to the Cross, by faith, believing/receiving Christ as your Savior, then God has given to you HIS = "the Gift of Salvation".
This provides complete redemption from all your sin, .... the HOLY Spirit birthing of your spirit as born again regenerated into God's Spirit, and you now have Eternal Life.
Your born again Spirit has now become : "ONE with God"...."made righteous"...>"in Christ"...... "seated in Heavenly places".
When you can understand this, is when you BELIEVE IT.....and right then you have achieved a large part of the renewed mind, and you'll stop trying to be good and do right, to try to be accepted by God, wrongly believing that Salvation is yours to complete, which is the wrong mind.

2.) You have to understand the difference between being SAVED, and discipleship.

Being SAVED, is to be redeemed, is to be born again, and this is based only on the finished work of Jesus on the Cross that God has provided to you, through your faith in Christ.
God saved you THROUGH your faith. You gave God your Faith and through your faith God SAVED you.
This is the "Gift of Salvation" and God on the Cross finished this for you, 2000 yrs ago, which is Why Jesus told you....."IT IS Finished".
You dont start or finish Salvation, as Christ did that already on The Cross for you, reader.... You only RECEIVE IT through faith..... from God.....
""""as "the Gift of Salvation".
Your DISCIPLESHIP on the other hand..... is your daily walk of Faith. Its this..>>"present your body as a living sacrifice to God".....daily, constantly.
That is what YOU do, because you have already RECEIVED "the Gift of Salvation"""" that was completed for you 2000 yrs ago by GOD on the Cross.
And when you can understand that these 2 are separate,... that Salvation is CHRIST and your discipleship is "present your body to God, sacrifically".... then you have achieved another level of revelation, that is related to "renewing your mind".

3.) Most Important.

You have to understand that your body and your mind, are not redeemed.
Your body and your mind are not "saved" or born again. Its only your SPIRIT that is Born Again. Its only your born again SPIRIT that is "In Christ"...>"one with God".....and its only your SPIRIT< born again, that is the Son/Daughter Of God "in Christ".
See that?
That is the REAL YOU, that is born again.....as "your body is DEAD because of SIN" and is going into a hole in the ground, reader....., and your mind has to be renewed.
Now here is the Revelation....
= God only SEES your born again Spirit as His redeemed, as His Son/Daughter., as this alone.... is the "new Creation in Christ'.
And you have to begin to SEE yourself as only the same, and when you get this revelation, then you and GOD have the same MIND regarding who you have become "in Christ" "made righteous", "ONE with God"......Born AGAIN.
This is the final part of "as many as be Perfect"..... as this completes the renewing of your mind when you BELIEVE IT.

And when you have all this as your FAITH, as your renewed mind..... then you have started your real walk of Faith, and you have for the very first time put on "the Armor of God" and have literally "worked out your Salvation".

Now, until you come to this revelation i just showed you, then you are in the mind of the flesh, and you'll have no power to live sustained Holiness, and you'll only continue to wrongly believe that Salvation is strictly related to self effort, water baptism, confessing sin, works, commandments, penance, law, and performance.

God bless you to see it.

Last edited:

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟497,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Now, until you come to this revelation i just showed you, then you are in the mind of the flesh, and you'll have no power to live sustained Holiness, and you'll only continue to wrongly believe that Salvation is strictly related to self effort, water baptism, confessing sin, works, commandments, penance, law, and performance.

God bless you to see it.
So basically you are teaching we should not do everything Christ said we should or the example Jesus left for us.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Matthew 3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 14:15, If you love Me, keep My commandments....

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Exodus 32:16 Now the tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God engraved on the tablets.

You might consider prayerfully reading Matthew 5:19 1 John 2:3-6 Matthew 7:21-23, Revelation 14:12 Revelation 22:14-15

We are saved by the blood of Jesus, but a saved person walks a different path than an unsaved person and follows the example of Jesus and obeys His teachings through love and faith. 1 John 5:3, Romans 3:31 Revelation 14:12

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So basically you are teaching we should not do everything Christ said we should or the example Jesus left for us.

im simply showing you that God didn't offer Christ, so that by His Cross we can be born again to "sin, confess, repeat".

Most believers, and all water cultist believe that Christianity is "sin and confess, and repeat, while you try to go to heaven by doing works, keeping commandments and worrying about the law and getting wet.".

As you know., SabbathBlessing.

What Paul teaches is how to stop being that deceived person and to exist instead as God would have it.

as "Christ always gives me the Victory" over sin, the flesh, the world, and the devil".

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟497,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
im simply showing you that God didn't offer Christ, so that by His Cross we can be born again to "sin, confess, repeat".

Most believers, and all water cultist believe that Christianity is "sin and confess, and repeat, while you try to go to heaven by doing works, keeping commandments and worrying about the law and getting wet.".

As you know., SabbathBlessing.

What Paul teaches is how to stop being that deceived person and to exist instead as God would have it.

as "Christ always gives me the Victory" over sin, the flesh, the world, and the devil".
Is Jesus a water cultist for being baptized by water as our example to follow?

If you didn't have the law- how would you know what sin was to avoid not doing those things. Paul points out the law reveals sin Romans 7:7 so we should be considered about keeping God's law because this is how we avoid sin and what God has asked of His people through love and faith. 1 John 5:3, John 14:15, Exodus 20:6, Romans 3:31 Revelation 14:12. Revelation 22:14

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

See this verse....."present your body a living sacrifice to God'.

Why do you do that?

A.) Because God's Salvation has already been supplied to the person doing that... (if the person is born again, and not just water baptized and religious, and lost)

ALSO.....Jesus was water baptized, but not for the reason a Water Cult would tell you to do it.
See, you were told that water washes away sin. ???
So, did Jesus have any to wash away?

You have to think.

2.) You have to understand the difference between being SAVED, and discipleship.

Being SAVED, is to be redeemed, is to be born again, and this is based only on the finished work of Jesus on the Cross that God has provided to you, through your faith in Christ.
God saved you THROUGH your faith. You gave God your Faith and through your faith God SAVED you.
This is the "Gift of Salvation" and God on the Cross finished this for you, 2000 yrs ago, which is Why Jesus told you....."IT IS Finished".
You dont start or finish Salvation, as Christ did that already on The Cross for you, reader.... You only RECEIVE IT through faith..... from God.....
Your DISCIPLESHIP on the other hand..... is your daily walk of Faith. Its this..>>"present your body as a living sacrifice to God".....daily, constantly.
That is what YOU do, because you have already RECEIVED "the Gift of Salvation"""" that was completed for you 2000 yrs ago by GOD on the Cross.
And when you can understand that these 2 are separate,... that Salvation is CHRIST and your discipleship is "present your body to God, sacrifically".... then you have achieved another level of revelation, that is related to "renewing your mind".

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟631,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's not what he said. He said we should do so as a matter of discipleship, not as a matter of trying to get saved or stay saved. Is there something wrong with the idea of obeying Christ purely only out of love and devotion?

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not what he said. He said we should do so as a matter of discipleship, not as a matter of trying to get saved or stay saved. Is there something wrong with the idea of obeying Christ purely only out of love and devotion?

Why would someone read my Thread that is dedicated to helping a believer out of their sinning and confessing issue, and them decide that im teaching that we are not to live for God with our lives?

Is it because they are not reading what im writing and just want to use my Thread's as their pulpit to park and preach their opinions and so forth?

A.) Yes

• Agree
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟631,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus didn't get baptised to get saved. He did it out of obedience to the will of the Father, not as a means of obtaining salvation.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is there something wrong with the idea of obeying Christ purely only out of love and devotion?

Is there any reason that is keeping SBlessing from posting their own Thread about "love and devotion", vs, using my Thread to do it? As my Thread's topic is completely different, MMXX.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟497,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Jesus didn't get baptised to get saved. He did it out of obedience to the will of the Father, not as a means of obtaining salvation.
Why would you think Jesus would get baptized to be saved, certainly nothing I stated, He was baptized to be our example to follow. 1 John 2:6

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus didn't get baptised to get saved.

I didnt say that Jesus got saved by being water baptized, as Jesus is God in the flesh, and God does not need to be "saved".
You realize this?
Only a WATER CULT would teach that heresy.

I just pointed out that Jesus didnt get water baptized for the same reason that the Catholic Church or similar would tell you that you are supposed to do it.
SabbathBlessing does not realize this, so, i was helping them to realize it.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would you think Jesus would get baptized to be saved, certainly nothing I stated, He was baptized to be our example to follow. 1 John 2:6

I was water baptized 11 yrs after i was born again.
The dying thief on the Cross, who is in heaven right now, was never water baptized.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟497,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thats the only way to obey is through love and devotion and its written in my signature. :)

One does not obey to be saved, there is a different walk than someone who is saved from the unsaved, and the saved do the things that God asks Revelation 14:12, like repent for sins, baptism, keep the commandments and follow the example of Jesus, this is discipleship. Someone who believes this would never discourage people from doing these things.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟497,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
See this verse....."present your body a living sacrifice to God'.

Why do you do that?

A.) Because God's Salvation has already been supplied to the person doing that... (if the person is born again, and not just water baptized and religious, and lost)

ALSO.....Jesus was water baptized, but not for the reason a Water Cult would tell you to do it.
See, you were told that water washes away sin. ???
So, did Jesus have any to wash away?
Jesus had no sin as He kept all of His Father's commandments as we should John 15:10 and was baptized to be our example to follow. 1 John 2:6
You have to think.
It's problematic when we rely on our ideas instead of trusting the scriptures. Proverbs 30:5-6

Saved and discipleship go hand in hand. A saved person has faith to follows the instructions of Jesus and does the things that He asks, that is discipleship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's problematic when we rely on our ideas instead of trusting the scriptures. Proverbs 30:5-6

Keep all the commandments that are the 10, and be sure to obey Jesus's also..... and , give to the poor, carry your cross, love thy neighbor, love God first and foremost, forsake not the assembling of yourselves together, be water baptized, take communion, pray without ceasing, study to show yourself approved, turn the other cheek, love your enemies, and dont forget to abstain from the appearance of evil".

Did i get them all in for you SabbathBlessing?

So, now, back to the Thread's topic..

Most of the readers here, are sinning and confessing., and that is not real Christianity, that is broken faith and a failed discipleship.

My Thread and most of my Threads, are designed to show you how to stop "sinning, penance, confessing, repeat".

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what could be a truer test of being a Christian, than to be absolutely certain you are fully saved, and will stay fully saved no matter what... And seek to do the will of God anyways.

Here is how you can be certain you are going to heaven.

Jesus said....>"You MUST be born again".

What can't provide that for you?

WATER BAPTISM
Commandment keeping
Law Keeping
Doing good works
Holding unto your faith
Trying to abide
Trying to perform for God
Joining a Church
Confessing sin
Trying to be like Christ.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟631,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didnt say that Jesus got saved by being water baptized, as Jesus is God in the flesh, and God does not need to be "saved".
You realize this?
Only a WATER CULT would teach that heresy.

I just pointed out that Jesus didnt get water baptized for the same reason that the Catholic Church or similar would tell you that you are supposed to do it.
SabbathBlessing does not realize this, so, i was helping them to realize it.
I know you didn't say that. And I was replying to someone else who might think one needs to get baptised in order to complete one's salvation.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saved and discipleship go hand in hand.

Try again..

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟631,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why would someone read my Thread that is dedicated to helping a believer out of their sinning and confessing issue, and them decide that im teaching that we are not to live for God with our lives?

Is it because they are not reading what im writing and just want to use my Thread's as their pulpit to park and preach their opinions and so forth?

A.) Yes
I hate to tell you this Chaleb, but you seem to do that to me a lot when I'm actually saying something that's in agreement with what you're teaching. It's like you don't really read what I'm saying and just assume I'm contradicting you, and then launch into a sermon.

• Agree
Reactions: Rapture Bound
Upvote 0