• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Pager Explosions Injure Thousands in Lebanon and Syria - Several Killed

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟392,813.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If nations and governments lived by those verses, what do you think ought to happen when violent terrorists and armies attack the civilians of other nations?
Well maybe Christians wouldn't self righteously post that they love the idea of bombing people to bits.

I don't expect government to live by those verses but I would expect christians too and I would expect their heart and their will to align AND SUPPORT such things.

Seriously; as JEsus says...how hard is it to love your friends...even Muslims do that.

You know, those people now, apparently, characterized as liars.

https://www.al-islam.org/greater-si...ng is the worst,or lead to economic disasters.

I guess Christians are ALSO okay with misrepresenting their enemies too.

Sometimes Christian Forums disappoints me.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟235,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟235,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Constantly blaming Israel. Did you actually read what they wrote? My point was "they would ALL still be alive if Hezbollah and Hamas would stop their constant aggression toward Israel. Pretty simple."
They were and are still holding hostages. Some Americans. killing them slowly, won't stop and release them. But Israel is doing something terrible? No.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
City by the bay
✟651,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess I'm bad then. I still would.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟392,813.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I guess I'm bad then. I still would.
I'm sorry to read that.

There is not a person nor group in the world I could fell justified in dropping bombs on.

Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
City by the bay
✟651,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry to read that.

There is not a person nor group in the world I could fell justified in dropping bombs on.
Maybe we were raised differently. I'm not sure.

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟335,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Are you serious? You're berating me for failing to defend you? I responded to a post and rarely read these threads because I find them distasteful. Your support of Israel had no influence on my response.

~bella
Whatever...nice pass

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
He'd be able to make it happen without killing thousands of civilians, too, unlike the political gods of the Zionists.
Actually when he comes he will kill everyone who opposes him.
That guy over there supports terrorism" based on literally nothing that I've written!
I'll bring honest i haven't been following super close all your comments. But if you are responding like some others on this thread, then I can see why someone may say that.
The secular state of Israel is now Assyria?
God has used all kinds of countries to bring judgement to others. I think God is using Israel to bring judgement against the rhe terrorists and their supporters.
It's not difficult when you read rhe scriptures. And what rhe scriptures say is all I care about. I'm not very interested in what someone in the neighborhood had to say if they don't believe waht rhe scriptures say.
Chiliasm has been condemned as a heresy by the Christian Church since at least the fourth century. "Whose kingdom shall have NO end."
What are you talking about. Tue 1000 year reign had nothing to do with his unending kingdom. It has to do what is going to happen on this planet before the final judgement.

Did you somehow think.it did?

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So we should assume that previous to the Holocaust, Israel DEFINITELY did something really, REALLY wicked...or not.

Also, if Iran were to drop a nuke on Israel, would they then ALSO just be pouring out God's judgement?
You have to know what wicked is first.

If you can't see the difference between the Jews in Germany before the holocaust and a bunch of terrorists. Then I can't help you.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Do you somehow believe that this applies to nations of the world? I guess we should have just let Hitler have Europe.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well maybe Christians wouldn't self righteously post that they love the idea of bombing people to bits.
I don't think anyone has.said that.
I don't expect government to live by those verses but I would expect christians too and I would expect their heart and their will to align AND SUPPORT such things.
So you believe in national pacifism then? Or No christian should have supported the war against Gemany?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I'm sorry to read that.

Including Nazis? Maybe the Japenese in WWII? Don't you support Ukraine killing Russians?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟392,813.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Including Nazis? Maybe the Japenese in WWII? Don't you support Ukraine killing Russians?
None of those groups impacted me. Other than a LOT of Ukrainian refugees coming to my hometown.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟392,813.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I don't think anyone has.said that.
Well posters are saying they are quite happy to see this many deaths...I think someone said they'd personally do more.
So you believe in national pacifism then? Or No christian should have supported the war against Gemany?
There were quite a few christian groups that remained impartial at least in part because they abhorred war.

Are you suggesting that is problematic?

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟335,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
None of those groups impacted me. Other than a LOT of Ukrainian refugees coming to my hometown.
But they likely would have if something by someone (but not you of course) was not done to stop them...

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟235,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
But they likely would have if something by someone (but not you of course) was not done to stop them...
The liberals worried about How Israel defends itself. This is better than the smart bombs that they were denied by the very same people.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So you do feel there are people worth dropping bombs on then? Cause you said there wasn't anyone you feel justified dropping bombs on.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well posters are saying they are quite happy to see this many deaths.
Who?
There were quite a few christian groups that remained impartial at least in part because they abhorred war.

Are you suggesting that is problematic?
That's not what I asked. Do you believe we should have a national pacifist stance? That no Christian should support a war?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Yep, exactly. Let the tyrants rule the world.....
I do understand the issue between Ukraine and Gaza. Why do we support Israel and not Ukraine. Here's how I feel about that.

I don't support any country invading another unless the country being invaded has been attacking the other. This is what's happened in Gaza. (Except Gaza isn't really a country, but they have been attacking Israel for years).

Russia should be stopped from invading Ukraine.

In both cases it's up to the world to come to the defense of any country being invaded by another. It's not up to the US to police the world alone. Unless it's a specific ally with which we have an obligation to assist. If the world gets together and wants to pitch in to defend Ukraine then I'm in too.

If the world wants to defend Gaza then we'd have to weigh in on the ally issue before we jumped in, but in this case Israel is specifically attacking due to the decades long attacks against her. In essence she's defending herself from attacks.

In both cases right now I'm for allowing Ukraine and Israel to purchase equipment from us with their own money. I'm not for us giving either any money unless previously agreed upon. And im not for putting any boots on the ground unless other countries form a coalition and we join it.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0