• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Netanyahu: Iran 'will pay' for its attack

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟270,101.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You're blind from birth and are guided by blind. The heavens of GOD are Eternal, made for the living only.
You and your curtains rot, or both are burnt, your words mere trash.
Lovely, I can tell you must be a joy to hang out with.

I think I'll keep my distance. My philosophy in life is to surround yourself with people that you enjoy spending time with, with those the build you, give you confidence, make you love yourself and give you the confidence to be you, to thrive and survive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,293,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, there was a typo, the corret is: Things of the World of Devil, no surprise. Let the dead bury their dead. GOD is not the GOD of the dead, but of the living.,
Still no connection to my post.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟132,217.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟270,101.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Your throat is an open sepulchre; destruction and misery are in your demonic ways.

Yeah, go down to the bottomless pit, this is your place.
I have to keep reminding myself, there are some nice Christians out there. I absolutely shouldn't be judging all Christians based on the way some choose to present themselves.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟132,217.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My philosophy in life is to surround yourself with people that you enjoy spending time with, with those the build you, give you confidence, make you love yourself and give you the confidence to be you, to thrive and survive.
Your satanic philosophy is good for nothing and will be burned with everlasting fire, understand?

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟232,101.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
It's disappointing that some people let their religious beliefs get in the way of them accepting scientific explanations. There are plenty of Christians that accept TOE BTW. But on the plus side of things I can quickly reject any religious position when its proponents try to get me to reject well established science.
There is no conflict between Christianity and science, since Christians gave the world science and God created science and revealed to Christians.

Christians reject the theories, which foolish men invented in a vain attempt to provide an explanation for the supernatural. Nobody is arguing against the natural laws, which can be observed, such as the composition of water being 2 hydrogen (H) atoms and 1 oxygen (O) atom.
Our dispute is with Pseudo Science, for which there is no scientific experiment to validate it's theories. The ToE is not based on anything other than some mans imagination. It can't be tested and there is zero evidence to support it.

So it's not a matter of letting our religious beliefs get in the way of accepting "pseudo scientific" explanations. It's rather a matter of not accepting, silly baseless theories as fact. Those theories may give you some comfort, but you can't claim they are scientific fact.

No Christian accepts the ToE, because it contradicts what God said about creation. I'm sure many who call themselves Christian may have gone along with that theory to avoid persecution. But no true Christian would embrace this theory because they would have to renounce their faith in God to do so.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟132,217.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to keep reminding myself, there are some nice Christians out there. I absolutely shouldn't be judging all Christians based on the way some choose to present themselves.
All followers of the materialist SDA cult, when they fall into outer darkness they become atheists, and you are among them.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟232,101.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The satanic tares you have sowed in the site or elsewhere will be burned with everlasting fire, and Satan will be cast down into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more,
Revelation 21:8->But the FEARFUL(the COWARDS), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
OK, can you point to any of these tares. or are you just emulating the false accuser. Satan is the accuser of the brethren, I'm an Elect Saint of God and you're accusing me of sowing tares without any evidence at all.

If you don't provide any evidence for your accusation, it expose you as a false accuser, who is doing the his Fathers will. Remember, there are only two kinds of people, there are the children of God and the children of the Devil. Jesus said you shall know them by their works, you works identify you as a false accuser and I don't need to elaborate any further and you have confirmed it yourself.

I would urge you to repent, if you can find it within yourself.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟270,101.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No Christian accepts the ToE, because it contradicts what God said about creation.
There are literally hundreds of millions of Christians that believe in ToE
I'm sure many who call themselves Christian may have gone along with that theory to avoid persecution.
I think they go along with it because they have seen and understood the evidence and perhaps have not seen it as a threat to their religious beliefs.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,293,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was speaking of GOD, but you compared with Joffrey Baratheon.
Finally, something related to what I wrote. The point of that comparison was to show that one can speak of characters without them existing.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟232,101.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
There are literally hundreds of millions of Christians that believe in ToE

I think they go along with it because they have seen and understood the evidence and perhaps have not seen it as a threat to their religious beliefs.
Nobody has seen or understood the evidence, because the evidence does not exist. I would also join your Atheist religion, if you guys ever find a single shred of evidence to support this impossible theory. I would even sell my house and give you all of the money. That's how sure I am, that God told us the truth and that Charles Darwin lied to us.

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to produce any evidence, we have been looking for centuries and nobody has found a single fossil or any other evidence, so all we have is one mans fantasy. Good luck with that, you'll need lots of it

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟270,101.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Nobody has seen or understood the evidence, because the evidence does not exist.

Well actually there is lots of evidence from lots of different fields of science, but I'm sure you are not interested at all in putting any effort to educate yourself on this. So there is no point me discussing this further with you.

I would also join your Atheist religion,
There is no atheist religion. Athiest is just a label you put onto people that don't believe in any gods.
It would be like putting a label on people that don't believe in UFOs, that doesn't create a religion of UFOAtheists.

if you guys ever find a single shred of evidence to support this impossible theory. I would even sell my house and give you all of the money. That's how sure I am, that God told us the truth and that Charles Darwin lied to us.
LOL.
I won't hold my breath waiting for you to produce any evidence, we have been looking for centuries and nobody has found a single fossil or any other evidence, so all we have is one mans fantasy. Good luck with that, you'll need lots of it
LOL. No one has found a single fossil. That's a good one.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟132,217.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Finally, something related to what I wrote. The point of that comparison was to show that one can speak of characters without them existing.
OK, thank you for your reply.

To clarify, my point was to highlight what you said is fictitious and what I said is real, GOD is real, He really exists, I know Him. The Word of GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, even before the world was, the Word is GOD, yeah, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing(John 1:18). As said the King JESUS my Lord in His prayer to the Father: O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. So, the comparison you made between fiction and reality was inappropriate and unreasonable.

Upvote 0