Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I saw some stuff on the video of the lefties I removed the video. SMH

Genders and furries.
And now they are teaching we don't need men because eggs can self fertilize by turning into sperm?

Kids protesting the furries.

Last edited:

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Genders and furries.
And now they are teaching we don't need men because eggs can self fertilize by turning into sperm?

I am not in AU, but am tired of both parties. Some leftists ignore common sense and free speech (Male = XY, Female = XX), while the far-right ignores climate change (stewards of the Earth) and free speech. I am really tempted just to not vote anymore. Remember a decade ago where real issues were talked about such as poverty, global warming and crime control, and not this fabricated gender stuff, and when politicians from both sides of the aisle had agreements.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟279,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I say we should segregate everyone who believes that, and give them their own country....let them propagate all by themselves with that belief, and see how they do. ;)
I am not in AU, but am tired of both parties. Some leftists ignore common sense and free speech (Male = XY, Female = XX), while the far-right ignores climate change (stewards of the Earth) and free speech. I am really tempted just to not vote anymore. Remember a decade ago where real issues were talked about such as poverty, global warming and crime control, and not this fabricated gender stuff, and when politicians from both sides of the aisle had agreements.
I was at confession this afternoon, and the priest advised me to stop following the news, especially as related to politics. :)

(I love my priest, if I haven't ever mentioned it; he is a kind, gentle, compassionate man, who is not judgmental in the least; I like the way he runs his parishes; and he's even a fellow veteran! I hope he stays there for the rest of my life. :) )

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I say we should segregate everyone who believes that, and give them their own country....let them propagate all by themselves with that belief, and see how they do. ;)

I was at confession this afternoon, and the priest advised me to stop following the news, especially as related to politics. :)

(I love my priest, if I haven't ever mentioned it; he is a kind, gentle, compassionate man, who is not judgmental in the least; I like the way he runs his parishes; and he's even a fellow veteran! I hope he stays there for the rest of my life. :) )
Agreed. We might want to put the gender people on a moon base, with plenty of food of course or something. Yeah, I am starting to post more news articles here that are not political, such as how some Victorian books had arsenic in the spines, or how a whale was rescued.

Your priest sounds like a great man.

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,247,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Don’t not vote. Vote for the American Solidarity Party.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don’t not vote. Vote for the American Solidarity Party.
Maybe, but we got to prevent Trump from getting into office. Once Biden and Trump age out, in 2028 I might go 3rd party.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟447,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe, but we got to prevent Trump from getting into office. Once Biden and Trump age out, in 2028 I might go 3rd party.
As far as I am concerned, everything set up to stop Trump means he is the right guy.

He helped the country and the world stage.
Those who want to intro fascism hate his American loving guts.

• Winner
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As far as I am concerned, everything set up to stop Trump means he is the right guy.

He helped the country and the world stage.
Those who want to intro fascism hate his American loving guts.
Well, the Trump supporters attacked the Capitol. So, in other words, we have no good candidate.

This is a 2x Trump voter from PA, a conservative Republican who states why he will not vote for Trump in 2024 (97 seconds): Dave

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, the Trump supporters attacked the Capitol. So, in other words, we have no good candidate.
Your link doesn't work. Biden supporters have committed murder and attacked the Capitol. What a tiny minority does should have nothing to do with deciding upon a candidate.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟447,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

This is a 2x Trump voter from PA, a conservative Republican who states why he will not vote for Trump in 2024 (97 seconds): Dave
I ask myself...
"Do I actually have time to explain this?'

Nah.
I find it goes no where fast!

So it became the court of OPINION not facts.

Opinion - not facts.

ANYONE who listened to him knew he said to PEACEFULLY address them.

Now there was talk that rioters who were not Republican started it, but will we ever know.
Because if democrat - democrats wouldn't out their own for anything.

Secondly - HE WAS NOT THERE INSTIGATING RIOTS.
SO NO matter what they did DESPITE him saying to do so peacefully, he is not the offender.

================
Kinda feel him stating to do it peacefully so they would be heard - SHOULD be important.

But in the court of opinions - it's not a thing.

Your witness counselor.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟447,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Your link doesn't work. Biden supporters have committed murder and attacked the Capitol. What a tiny minority does should have nothing to do with deciding upon a candidate.
Say it again.

Repeat truth 3 times to be understood.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've voted for a non-major party candidate for president three or four times.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I edited my post. I will not debate you, but there are thousands of hours of footage showing MAGA supporters breaking into the Capitol. In fact, a Capitol officer ended his own life.

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟12,701.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Genders and furries.

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I edited my post. I will not debate you, but there are thousands of hours of footage showing MAGA supporters breaking into the Capitol. In fact, a Capitol officer ended his own life.
There's a lot of footage of Biden supporters not only raiding the Capitol, but rioting and trashing cities around the country. A lot more violent Biden supporters than Trump. And a Pelosi backed Capitol policeman gunned down an unarmed woman at the Capitol.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟447,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
AND LASTLY

The American citizens are allowed to full stop -

VIA
2nd amendment STATES we may and are ALLOWED to overthrow a tyrannical government. In the Declaration it states that “whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.”

2nd amendment - also states we may be 'armed' to do so.

So please explain how we are to enjoy being armed to overthrow a government - and in this case high probability of cheating - very high....
and we have to lay down to the tyrants and media protecting tyrants while we LOSE our fundamental right to overthrow them.

CLUE: Governments who are tyrants - do NOT want you to overthrow them.
To conceive it otherwise SMH.

However; let them pull you away from facts of the Constitution...
Stay ignorant of the facts my friend.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟447,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
It's in our constitution to overthrow tyrants...

and yet BLM killed, stole, burned and rioted but meh.

Businesses gone, robbery at the highest but we call that good?

Ok... go rethink what is evil.

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟12,701.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
  • Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟447,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
There's a lot of footage of Biden supporters not only raiding the Capitol, but rioting and trashing cities around the country. A lot more violent Biden supporters than Trump. And a Pelosi backed Capitol policeman gunned down an unarmed woman at the Capitol.
What about the illegals in Tliabs district in Illinois at college campuses calling death to America.

Just ignore that.
Let the crap take over...

The first to cry will be those who need their safe spaces who vote for Democrats who allow and condone it.

Upvote 0