• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Kamala Harris slammed for deploying a ‘fake accent’ in Detroit speech

Can you spot the difference?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟176,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I get that. That just seems like a silly reason to become a fan of someone. I’d rather listen to something that expands my horizons and tells me something I don’t already know.

lol, yeah, there was a lot of anti-conservative peer pressure studying engineering in the semi-rural rust belt.

Nope, he was just full of it.

Making men angry enough to buy Snapple and Mannheim Steamroller cd’s?

I’ll never deny that he was good at stoking an audience.
You didn't like him, that's fine but a lot of people did.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟176,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’d put $20 on my having listened to him more than you, or at least earlier. I did a report about him in 8th or 9th grade (which would’ve been ‘93-‘94), complete with a poster board and everything. Got my dad a Dittohead shirt for Father’s Day somewhere around the same time. I used to sit in the kitchen and watch my dad try to dial in on our old rotary phone. I would listen every chance I could through about the end of college.

Then I actually started listening to people who knew what they were talking about. And every time I’d check back on El Rushbo, his schtick would look even dumber and more tired.

Calling caustic talk punditry like that (of any political persuasion, not just conservative) “thoughtful” is like calling McDonald’s and Cheetos “fine dining.” Anybody who holds that opinion either has a palate only for junk food, or they haven’t been exposed to anything better.
"Calling caustic talk punditry like that (of any political persuasion, not just conservative) “thoughtful” is like calling McDonald’s and Cheetos “fine dining.” Anybody who holds that opinion either has a palate only for junk food, or they haven’t been exposed to anything better."

You really should get over yourself

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟605,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just a question (which might have been posed already).

Which is worse: a fake accent or a fake tan?
Hey man, don’t criticize him for identifying as orange-American.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟176,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hundreds at least. Possibly over a thousand, and in the early “America Held Hostage” days, mostly before he was just an angry old man. I’m pretty sure I read both his books. I know I owned the first. I would watch his show when my dad would tape it, which wasn’t all that often.
He wrote 7 books

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟189,343.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What's worse: a fake tan or blackface?
I think blackface came first with the . . . minstrel shows when there were no tanning beds. These contraptions are availavle but blackface has rather gone out of style. We will never see the two in the same room.

If the question needed my answer it would be that both are repugnant.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟176,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think blackface came first with the . . . minstrel shows when there were no tanning beds. These contraptions are availavle but blackface has rather gone out of style. We will never see the two in the same room.

If the question needed my answer it would be that both are repugnant.
Someone using a sunless tanning lotion is as bad as blackface?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟179,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, there are so many Kamala Harris supporters that there’s no way that they find any venue with enough PARKING to accommodate them all, so they gather in their communities and bus their way in!

• Optimistic
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,176,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Neither France, nor New England are Quebec.
? Not sure what your point is.

Lol, people in New England who are French Canadian are usually from Quebec or northern Maine and their parents are French-speaking Canadians from Canada, etc.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟176,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, there are so many Kamala Harris supporters that there’s no way that they find any venue with enough PARKING to accommodate them all, so they gather in their communities and bus their way in!
I'm sure

Upvote 0