• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Has anyone here heard of Apostle Lynn'da Threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepChick

Nov 17, 2007
✟15,132.00
Faith
Pentecostal
She was at our church for 3 weeks with meetings twice a day, sometimes more. This happened several months ago but the fallout is still happening.

She was rude. She sits up front on a stool and has a group that travels with her who will wait on her. They even hold her drinking glass while she sips from a straw. She won't pick up her own glass? Jesus washed his disciples feet....

She would say things like "you woman dress too cute. You need to dress in suits, this is serious business"...and all the while she was dressed as though she came from the gym. She even had a bra strap showing most of the time...some crazy off the sholder 80's gym outfit.

She would select people from the congregation to berate and pick on. She humiliated many people.

She would use phrases like "you white folks"...and then proceed to tell us how the "black folks" did things better.

She said that our offering baskets were too "cute" and we needed to get rid of them.

I could go on and on. She called herself "a little [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]" and told woman that they need to "get on top" once in a while during sex.

nothing was based on the bible. When she was asked about that she would say that we have been taught the bible long enough and we should be ready for "meat"...can't remember exactly how she put it. She never once mentioned Jesus in the meetings I was at.

The whole thing is so surreal. I have attended this church since 1993 and I used to really trust my pastor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JeepChick

Nov 17, 2007
✟15,132.00
Faith
Pentecostal
sadly, my pastor was in the front row the entire time and he seemed ok with it. He has never admitted that he should not have allowed this to happen. I am very confused by that. Our church lost more than 1/2 our members and some of us that are still there are looking for another church. It's a strange thing.

Would something of God cause this much division and confusion?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟796,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sadly, my pastor was in the front row the entire time and he seemed ok with it. He has never admitted that he should not have allowed this to happen. I am very confused by that. Our church lost more than 1/2 our members and some of us that are still there are looking for another church. It's a strange thing.

Would something of God cause this much division and confusion?

No, God doesn't. I'll be praying for you to find a good church in your area.

Are you near a big city?

Upvote 0

JeepChick

Nov 17, 2007
✟15,132.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Are you near a big city?
I was wondering where your friend's church is. I am very near Buffalo and I have some good relationships with area pastors. I need my husband to agree with our church move though. He agrees that this lady is whacked. Thank you for your prayers.

Upvote 0

feddup

Nov 17, 2007
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Are you near a big city?
DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION THIS WOMAN LYNNDA THREAT.....SHE HAS TORN UP OUR CHURCHES AND TOWN AND SO MANY FAMILIES AND MARRIAGES...SHE IS IN PLAINVIEW TEXAS RIGHT NOW...

Upvote 0

JeepChick

Nov 17, 2007
✟15,132.00
Faith
Pentecostal
DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION THIS WOMAN LYNNDA THREAT.....SHE HAS TORN UP OUR CHURCHES AND TOWN AND SO MANY FAMILIES AND MARRIAGES...SHE IS IN PLAINVIEW TEXAS RIGHT NOW...
Where is she speaking at in Texas? Do you know the name of the church? Maybe we ought to contact the pastor.

Upvote 0

feddup

Nov 17, 2007
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please We Can Not Let Her Tear Up Another Town, Or Take Anyone Elses Money...these Poor People Are Suffering It Is Like They Are A Zombie State...she Has Brainwashed These People Including The Preachers And She Is Constantly Degrading Them And They Seem To Not Be In Control...i Was Told That They Have An Elaborate Set Up Housed In Pennsylvania And Michigan And They Are Traveling Con Artists...not Letting You Use The Bible Wanting Worship From All People....her Mission Is To Kill Steal And Destroy.....not To Build Up The Kingdom And Not To Promote Love

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟867,122.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
She Is Still In Plainview Texas.......the Church She Is At Right Now The Minister Is Her Partner In Crime....she Is Blinded Too

If we knew that church's email address, we could email that pastor with the testimonies of what has happened to other churches and warn her that this is going to happen to her church too.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟796,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't find an Outkast Ministries, in Plainview, TX - no email and nothing in the phonebook, nothing for 50 miles around.

Are you sure about the name and place?

Prayer is the very best we can do for these folks.

Upvote 0

feddup

Nov 17, 2007
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If we knew that church's email address, we could email that pastor with the testimonies of what has happened to other churches and warn her that this is going to happen to her church too.
SHE HAS ALREADY DESTROYED THE CHURCH AND THERE IS NO EMAIL...AND THE CHURCH THAT SHE IS AT NOW THE MINISTER HAS THE SAME ATTITUDE...SHE REFUSES TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT LYNNDA THREAT

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.