• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Five Letters Easy Game...Fun!!!!!!!! :D

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Uriah S

Stand ready in prayer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2019
Scotland
✟319,133.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟166,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like that, but unfortunately it's not how the game is played. Maybe check the 1st post in the thread for the rules and come back? :)

Winston never simply orders noodles.

RSNOO
I included cap letters in my post but never mind I'll pass later

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.