What's on your mind?

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟460,400.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Next on the scroll...!

The Wicked Nations (UN), The Woman on the Beast (WEF), The Dragon and False Prophet.

"for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea"

• Useful
Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟460,400.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Curious for opinions. If you go to a church, outside of Sunday services, what is most important for the church as a body of Christ? A time of corporate prayer, or a bible study?
It is important for our decisions to be guided by the Spirit and made collectively by the community. Prayer is a response and alignment to the Word. God leads us according to His occasions and seasons. Therefore, both prayer and the Word go hand in hand. What's important is Focus, Worship, Intercession, Faith and Agreement.

The Word of God is continually being written on the eternal tablets of human souls through the Holy Spirit. Our hearts are living breathing bibles as we come together and move from place to place. In Acts 2:42, we learn that the early church prayed together: “They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,002,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember some guy who was here for a brief while a year or two ago always complaining about how girls will never want a kissless virgin. He acted like it was utterly hopeless for him just on account of that.

I wanted to say, so what? Apart from one day when I was 11 and was cheered on to kiss a girl named Amy on the cheek by everyone around us, I'm a kissless virgin too, and I will be 40 next month.

Far as I am concerned, nothing any more wrong with that than someone's long having not been a virgin by that age. It's the heart of a person in either case that matters. Even Scripture hints greatly at this.

For all I know? A lady might find my being a "kissless virgin" at my age endearing or even cute, someday. :love:

I really don't think being inexperienced in love is as much of a shallow turn-off as a few angry incels might insist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟98,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I remember some guy who was here for a brief while a year or two ago always complaining about how girls will never want a kissless virgin. He acted like it was utterly hopeless for him just on account of that.

I wanted to say, so what? Apart from one day when I was 11 and was cheered on to kiss a girl named Amy on the cheek by everyone around us, I'm a kissless virgin too, and I will be 40 next month.

Far as I am concerned, nothing any more wrong with that than someone's long having not been a virgin by that age. It's the heart in either case that matters.

For all I know? A lady might find my being a "kissless virgin" at my age endearing or even cute, someday. :love:

I really don't think being inexperienced in love is as much of a shallow turn-off as a few angry incels might insist.
Can confirm it’s untrue. My boyfriend is 37 and had never kissed anybody or had a girlfriend before me and clearly I’m into him. I won’t say the “kissless virgin” fact drew me to him at all, but it also didn’t push me away. Just wasn’t a factor.

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,002,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can confirm it’s untrue. My boyfriend is 37 and had never kissed anybody or had a girlfriend before me and clearly I’m into him. I won’t say the “kissless virgin” fact drew me to him at all, but it also didn’t push me away. Just wasn’t a factor.

You're seeing someone right now, Miss Ariel? That's great! :angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: TheRealAriel
Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟98,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You're seeing someone right now, Miss Ariel? That's great! :angel:
Thanks!! :satisfied: The guy I had been going on about on the crush thread and I made it official a couple months back.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,002,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks!! :satisfied: The guy I had been going on about on the crush thread and I made it official a couple months back.

He has chosen well. :) I will pray for you both to get along well.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟98,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
He has chosen well. :) I will pray for you both to get along well.
That’s too kind of you to say! :blush1: And thank you for the prayers! Definitely entering cautiously and slowly but so far so good!
IMG_1946.jpeg

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟460,400.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Far as I am concerned, nothing any more wrong with that than someone's long having not been a virgin by that age. It's the heart of a person in either case that matters. Even Scripture hints greatly at this.

This is not true about girls. You are an angel. Do not conform to the world. Changing oneself to fit in with the values, beliefs, and behavior of the unbelieving world is not necessary.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,002,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is not true about girls.

I know that. :angel: I hope you did not misunderstand the feelings behind my post. I have felt very secure in my virginal state for a long time, and know that the ladies aren't as shallow as that. ^-^

• Friendly
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,002,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That’s too kind of you to say! :blush1: And thank you for the prayers! Definitely entering cautiously and slowly but so far so good!
View attachment 347858

Hah hah. Guy looks like he's having a bit of an awkward time of it, while you appear radiantly and confidently guiding him through the dance steps. ^-^

Yes, I am romanticizing this more than it is probably meant to be on purpose. ^_^

• Haha
Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟211,556.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single

I can't claim to speak with a great deal of authority as I don't have a lot of dating experience, but I've always found it to be the case that discussions about things like being a "kissless virgin" don't come up in the early stages of dating. It's the sort of thing you only start talking about once you've got to know each properly, by which time you've had an opportunity to assess each other and determine whether or not you think a relationship is worth pursuing and history (or lack of) won't be too important at that point.

I've no way of knowing this, but I'm convinced that those guys who claim they get rejected for being virgins are bringing it up way too early, and that's the thing that turns women off.

• Informative
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟84,519.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I'm a kissless virgin at 40 like you. And I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, I'm glad for it. The only person who gets my first kiss is the woman who will get pronounced as my wife on our wedding day. I think for her, knowing that each time I kiss her afterwards, will be a sign of my patience, loyalty, and love, having waited so long to meet her thanks to God's plan for both of us. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,013,466.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

I must admit I have to scratch my head at how you've never found anyone. You seem to have a lot going in your favor, Mr. Knight. :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,002,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I must admit I have to scratch my head at how you've never found anyone. You seem to have a lot going in your favor, Mr. Knight. :)

I really appreciate that, Sir Mikha'el. :angel:

Oh, I am confident she is out there somewhere, my dear Lady Knight.

But if not, I still have the privilege of having so many non-romantic lady knights (lowercase for distinction, you see ^_^ ) in my circle of friends. *shoutout to my homegirls @Multifavs and @GodJesusAndChocolate *

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,002,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I suddenly found myself on a Cardcaptor Sakura binge these last few days while the show is still on Netflix this month before it leaves, and it occurred to me that a scene in an episode I saw last night is really one of the most endearing moments I can remember in anime, and I cannot believe I did not notice it before. So I'd like to share it right quick.
CCS is an innocent world where nearly every single character is very likeable, which is why even at my age it has always appealed to me whereas I am easily annoyed by like 90% of other anime out there. ^_^

Perhaps all of you remember that a character from CCS / Tsubasa Chronicle, Li Syaoran, is who has represented me in the avatar I have used for every forum community I have been a part of in the last 18 years. ^-^

Upvote 0