Southeast Ohio
✟573,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Yum. Lasagna is one thing I don't tend to make myself; for the amount of effort that goes into it, I'm happy to buy a pre-made one.
I agree. It is, however, one of the dishes my mother pulled off reasonably well when she was ambitious.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,738,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree. It is, however, one of the dishes my mother pulled off reasonably well when she was ambitious.
I must be a weirdo. I love making homemade lasagna.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟700,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love making lasagna too, except I do not enjoy cooking the noodles.

We had a frozen lasagna for Mother’s Day yesterday. The kids ate Mac and cheese and hot dogs instead because it was a special occasion.

Friday is 17 Mai, so I’m planning to make kjøttkaker and krumkake. I’m gathering my courage to make another attempt at lefse.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,738,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So I had some pork roast. I decided to put it in the crock pot and shred it. Made a recipe for homemade macaroni and I’m going to make some comfort bowls. You put the finished macaroni in a bowl when it comes out of the oven. Take the shredded pork (whatever portion you want) and put it in the center of bowl. Lightly drizzle some barbecue sauce over the top. We’ll have a side of asparagus for a vegetable.

Reactions: Paidiske
Upvote 0