Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
OH but wait! I see something else.

From Chabad:

1713343602157.png

(CLV) Jn 19:31
The Jews, then, since it was the preparation, lest the bodies should be remaining on the cross (G4716) on the sabbath (for it was the great day, that sabbath), ask Pilate that they might be fracturing their legs, and they may be taken away.

(G4716)
σταυρου
staurou
pale/stake

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,103,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Dang Bro!

How deep does this bunny hole go?

Still, the Hebrew rendering at Chabad still represents a tree, not a stake, not a pale, not a pole, not a crucifix.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟16,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Aloha be(t)et lamed resh

We have two-three scriptural reasons to honor the Niqqud, esp., that of the Massoretes, unfortunately we cannot quite honor the Niqqud of the Massoretes, which was/is far more diverse than the testimony and application of only One Massorete, which is what we find today in the so called (yet somewhat misleading) Masoretic text;

Collectively the Masorettes were a rare treasure trove of those who retained undisputed viable knowledge of the ancient written Hebrew, and were the go to source in their dispensation when it came to potential application and meaning, which (due to the Assyrian/Babylonian Captivity and assimilation into foreign cultures) had become marginalized and had drawn close to the brink of extinction;

In Yeshayahu 9 we discover that the Masorah will be placed upon the Shoulder [the place where Prophecy is borne] of the Child/Son that is given to us, this passage/prophecy alone authorizes the (actual) Masoretic punctuation as an Amendment to the Torah which at the time had no punctuation in the text (which included word spacing), for previously it was the Oral Reading of the Torah that alone preserved the sacred knowledge of an appropriate Reading;

The people were discontent with the various alternate yet viable Readings of the Masorete, and managed to eliminate the input of all but two Masorete (I do not recall their names at the moment), then they eventually chose to run with the testimony and application of the one Masorete, and that is what made it’s way down through unto the Celtic translations of Wycliffe, Tyndall, the KJV and those who follow suite with their overall Reading of the sacred texts;

The fixed Niqqud basically preserves (what many agreed upon at the time to be) the proper Oral Reading of the texts, though not everyone was entirely in agreement, notwithstanding the fixed punctuation preserved a great portion of the historical account of Ishrael, seeing how the Torah can be Read with other viable and intelligent information being Punctuated/Read/Extracted from it, which could easily overshadow the entire historical account of Ishrael;

That is how important the Oral Law was, and how important the Masoretic punctuation has become, without it, much of the historical account which we have today would literally be Lost In Translation, and ironically we still have many things that are yet Lost due to a Fixed Punctuation as well;

Yeshuah defends the Niqqud when he says, not one Yowd [Hand/Manual] nor one Tittle [Diacritic Mark] will be made obsolete until everything has been fulfilled, yet he cautions us to have our Righteousness to exceed the Righteousness of the Scribes [which Punctuate] and the Pharisee [which Read].

Just as the Oral Law was used to teach the early Ishrael community how to Read the Written, the Masoretic Punctuation also teaches us today how meanings can be variously applied and ascribed.

The prophecy of Yeshayahu concerning Immanuel/Manuel is in chapter 8, where the prophet is instructed with a Strong Hand/Manual, and tells us to Bind the Torah and Seal the Testimony of Immanuel’s Disciples, and whosoever does not Speak according to the Torah and the Testimony of his Disciples it is because there is no Light in them, which mind you establishes what our doctrine is, then on to chapter 9 and the Masorah being upon his Shoulder;

Both chapters relate a string of related things that happen to be Associated with one another, the Torah [OT] & NT, a Strong Manual and the Masorah, this is no accident nor a coincidence, and neither am I mistaken to take stock in what is evidently done for a Divine reason and with a Deliberate intent.

Have you ever seen the t.v show My fat Greek wedding? Have you ever lived in a community where there is a notable presence of Portuguese people? If your answer to this question is yes, then you know that they nationality wise are one in the same people, aka the children of Aphrîyem Yowseph’s second born, yet Ishrael’s Firstborn.

Cause & Effect, Yeshuah strictly instructed his Disciples to go unto none other than the Lost Sheep of The House of Ishrael, in Ezekiel 37 Aphrîyem and his affiliates [the northern kingdom, tribes and converts) are reckoned as The House of Ishrael, and Yehudah and his affiliates [the southern kingdom] are reckoned as The Children of Ishrael, ergo the New Testament was propagated in the Latin Greek tongue, and the northern tribes became referred to as the Lost Tribes of Ishrael.
I strongly disagree that the greeks were the first born of yisrael. To suggest such is antisemitic and disrespectful to an entire culture.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I strongly disagree that the greeks were the first born of yisrael. To suggest such is antisemitic and disrespectful to an entire culture.
I agree that his interpretation of Ezekiel 37 requires a rather large leap of faith (with wings, an internal combustion engine, propellers and assorted control surfaces), but I don't see that he was being 'anti-Semitic and disrespectful'. Only that he is mistaken.

I do see how some people might mistake his intentions, not knowing him. But I haven't seen him being intentionally evil toward Adonai's Chosen People or for that matter, towards anyone - ever before. Have you?

Perhaps you might suggest 'how' he misread the prophecy or where his logic has fallen short. Y'know, like Messiah, in His longsuffering and kindness might have done?

Offered in His love,

• Friendly
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dang Bro!

How deep does this bunny hole go?

Still, the Hebrew rendering at Chabad still represents a tree, not a stake, not a pale, not a pole, not a crucifix.
Yeah, right. Because Chabad has never turned a phrase based on symbolism?

I think we have entered into what might be considered, 'scriptural fracking'. We know we have a bunch of multi-lingual scriptural fragments buried deep within the earth and rocks of time. We then dig very deep holes, highly pressurize large volumes of hot, wet air and pump it into these murky and broken stratified depths to see what bubbles to the surface. Then we try and reconstitute the muck into a usable resource.

From the LXX:

1713343103404.png

Not meaning to beat the proverbial dead horse, but according to the Rabbinim, LXX is inspired. So why would they translate the term as 'pole' etc., if they weren't taking the meaning of 'tree' as any type of structure that separated the children of Adam from 'adamah', the land? Isn't adamah in covenant terms, haaretz?

So what is the gist of the 'curse'? So that the children of Adam that have a covenant relationship with Adonai and are NOT returned to the land are cursed? Remember, under the covenant, the land has both rights and a voice. It cried out to Adonai when deprived of it's sabbaths, no?

Do you see the relationship?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,103,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, right. Because Chabad has never turned a phrase based on symbolism?

I think we have entered into what might be considered, 'scriptural fracking'. We know we have a bunch of multi-lingual scriptural fragments buried deep within the earth and rocks of time. We then dig very deep holes, highly pressurize large volumes of hot, wet air and pump it into these murky and broken stratified depths to see what bubbles to the surface. Then we try and reconstitute the muck into a usable resource.

From the LXX:

1713343103404.png

Not meaning to beat the proverbial dead horse, but according to the Rabbinim, LXX is inspired. So why would they translate the term as 'pole' etc., if they weren't taking the meaning of 'tree' as any type of structure that separated the children of Adam from 'adamah', the land? Isn't adamah in covenant terms, haaretz?

So what is the gist of the 'curse'? So that the children of Adam that have a covenant relationship with Adonai and are NOT returned to the land are cursed? Remember, under the covenant, the land has both rights and a voice. It cried out to Adonai when deprived of it's sabbaths, no?

Do you see the relationship?
OK, here's another one:

A Hebrew - English Bible​

According to the Masoretic Text​

and the JPS 1917 Edition​

1713355019291.png

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK, here's another one:

A Hebrew - English Bible​

According to the Masoretic Text​

and the JPS 1917 Edition​

View attachment 346033

For the purposes of this discussion, the terms pole, tree, cross, etc. are synonymous.

My point is that our Father in heaven has a covenant relationship with His creation. He gave His Word (and His word) and the physical realm came into existence. He created man as both a physical and spiritual being. Our spirit belongs to our Father's Spirit. Which is why He is so 'picky' about the condition that His Spirit is returned to Him.

Our physical body came from the earth and therefore belongs to the earth from which it was borrowed. Upon our spiritual departure from the physical realm, our dirt belongs to the dirt. There are multiple covenant conditions at play here. If our bodies are not returned to the earth from which it was borrowed , it is a breach of covenant, both with the Father and His creation. See?

That is why it is 'accursed' in the Father's view. At least, that is what I perceive of the scriptures involved here.

Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,103,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
For the purposes of this discussion, the terms pole, tree, cross, etc. are synonymous.
I would disagree with respect to the argument that was made in the video that you presented.

I think that we can agree that the Onkelos Aramaic translation is problematic. I said previously that Yahshua and his Disciples quoted the LXX more often than the MT; but that would not exclude that they quoted the MT.

Now of course the MT that they quoted was obviously not the MT that was adulterated with niqqud. I have read that the Zadokites at Betharaba held copies of the LXX, the MT, as well as other variants. None of them were adulterated with niqqud.

So according to the sources of my studies, Yahshua, his disciples, and the Zadokites, all found value in the MT, devoid of niqqud, along with the LXX.

Now of course Yahshua is the greatest authority on the interpretation of scripture who ever walked the earth. One could make the argument that his closest hand picked students, who took the full course would come second in understanding.

Then YHWH himself said this of the Zadokites:

(CLV) Ezk 44:24
In a controversy it is they who shall officiate in judgment; in accord with My ordinances, thus they will judge it; My laws and My statutes shall they observe at all My appointed times, and My sabbaths shall they hallow.

The Zadokites saw value in the LXX, the MT (devoid of the commentary injected through niqqud) as well as other variants.

YHWH made no mention of the Masoretes as authorities on scripture; and Yahshua admonished the Pharisees that their doctrine was built on. In fact, they rejected some of what Yahshua, his disciples, and the Zadokites recognized as scripture.

Now there is value in commentary, as a starting point for study; but commentary is not a valid substitute for study.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would disagree with respect to the argument that was made in the video that you presented.

I think that we can agree that the Onkelos Aramaic translation is problematic. I said previously that Yahshua and his Disciples quoted the LXX more often than the MT; but that would not exclude that they quoted the MT.

Now of course the MT that they quoted was obviously not the MT that was adulterated with niqqud. I have read that the Zadokites at Betharaba held copies of the LXX, the MT, as well as other variants. None of them were adulterated with niqqud.

So according to the sources of my studies, Yahshua, his disciples, and the Zadokites, all found value in the MT, devoid of niqqud, along with the LXX.

Now of course Yahshua is the greatest authority on the interpretation of scripture who ever walked the earth. One could make the argument that his closest hand picked students, who took the full course would come second in understanding.

Then YHWH himself said this of the Zadokites:

(CLV) Ezk 44:24
In a controversy it is they who shall officiate in judgment; in accord with My ordinances, thus they will judge it; My laws and My statutes shall they observe at all My appointed times, and My sabbaths shall they hallow.

The Zadokites saw value in the LXX, the MT (devoid of the commentary injected through niqqud) as well as other variants.

YHWH made no mention of the Masoretes as authorities on scripture; and Yahshua admonished the Pharisees that their doctrine was built on. In fact, they rejected some of what Yahshua, his disciples, and the Zadokites recognized as scripture.

Now there is value in commentary, as a starting point for study; but commentary is not a valid substitute for study.
How can this be when the MT was first published around 7th century CE?

From Wikipedia:
The Masoretic Text[a] (MT or ; Hebrew: נֻסָּח הַמָּסוֹרָה, romanized: Nūssāḥ hamMāsōrā, lit. 'Text of the Tradition') is the authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text of the 24 books of the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) in Rabbinic Judaism. The Masoretic Text defines the Jewish canon and its precise letter-text, with its vocalization and accentuation known as the mas'sora. Referring to the Masoretic Text, masorah specifically means the diacritic markings of the text of the Jewish scriptures and the concise marginal notes in manuscripts (and later printings) of the Tanakh which note textual details, usually about the precise spelling of words. It was primarily copied, edited, and distributed by a group of Jews known as the Masoretes between the 7th and 10th centuries of the Common Era (CE). The oldest known complete copy, the Leningrad Codex, dates from the early 11th century CE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

My point is that our Father in heaven has a covenant relationship with His creation. He gave His Word (and His word) and the physical realm came into existence. He created man as both a physical and spiritual being. Our spirit belongs to our Father's Spirit. Which is why He is so 'picky' about the condition that His Spirit is returned to Him.

Our physical body came from the earth and therefore belongs to the earth from which it was borrowed. Upon our spiritual departure from the physical realm, our dirt belongs to the dirt. There are multiple covenant conditions at play here. If our bodies are not returned to the earth from which it was borrowed , it is a breach of covenant, both with the Father and His creation. See?

That is why it is 'accursed' in the Father's view. At least, that is what I perceive of the scriptures involved here.

Very astute. I don't find many who agree with me in this but you and I do agree. And therefore Paul says, If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body, (1Cor 15:35-49 (v. 44)), and moreover he admonishes the reader elsewhere to sow to-toward-into the Spirit, (Gal 6:7-8).

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,103,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
How can this be when the MT was first published around 7th century CE?
Here is the next paragraph to the article that you presented:

The differences attested to in the Dead Sea Scrolls indicate that multiple versions of the Hebrew scriptures already existed by the end of the Second Temple period.[1] Which is closest to a theoretical Urtext is disputed, as is whether such a singular text ever existed.[2] The Dead Sea Scrolls, dating to as early as the 3rd century BCE, contain versions of the text which have some differences with today's Hebrew Bible.[3][1] The Septuagint (a Koine Greek translation made in the third and second centuries BCE) and the Peshitta (a Syriac translation made in the second century CE) occasionally present notable differences from the Masoretic Text, as does the Samaritan Pentateuch, the text of the Torah preserved by the Samaritans in Samaritan Hebrew.[4] Fragments of an ancient manuscript of the Book of Leviticus found near an ancient synagogue's Torah ark in Ein Gedi have identical wording to the Masoretic Text.[5]

That said my previous statement about the variants found at Betharaba were a little off the mark. It was at Ein Gedi that a manuscript matching the MT was found.

1713421444006.png

Christos Essene Templar Gnosticism​

Today, Gnosticism generally refers to a set of specific religious doctrines on spirituality that were discovered in 1945 in Nag Hammadi, which were early Christian texts banned from the Canonized Bible. Prior to this discovery, little was known about the Gnostic beliefs and the interpretation of the content that is included in their religious doctrines is still very controversial in academic circles. Gnostics engaged with spiritual Ascension initiation rites in order to create a direct relationship with the eternal source of God, knowing the inner spark of divinity existed within the heart of humanity, in which the inner spark is Consubstantial with the Godhead.

On a side note, how about this part: "a theoretical Urtext is disputed, as is whether such a singular text ever existed.[2]"

Masoretic Text - Wikipedia

Oh looky, they cited a source! Well, if it written in a book; it must be relevant to someone. I might write a book of my own. I have all kinds of things I'd like to dispute. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Very astute. I don't find many who agree with me in this but you and I do agree. And therefore Paul says, If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body, (1Cor 15:35-49 (v. 44)), and moreover he admonishes the reader elsewhere to sow to-toward-into the Spirit, (Gal 6:7-8).
Thank you brother,

Remember what I was talking about in my thread about 'Sevens'? 1st day of Creation lining up with 1st covenant, 1st moed, etc.? I also mentioned that land was a part of every covenant?

So we have light and darkness in play with the body on a tree. It must be buried before sunset. There I pointed out that the 1st day of creation speaks of light/darkness, good/evil, life/death, blessings/curses, etc. This is what I was talking about.

• Informative
Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is the next paragraph to the article that you presented:

The differences attested to in the Dead Sea Scrolls indicate that multiple versions of the Hebrew scriptures already existed by the end of the Second Temple period.[1] Which is closest to a theoretical Urtext is disputed, as is whether such a singular text ever existed.[2] The Dead Sea Scrolls, dating to as early as the 3rd century BCE, contain versions of the text which have some differences with today's Hebrew Bible.[3][1] The Septuagint (a Koine Greek translation made in the third and second centuries BCE) and the Peshitta (a Syriac translation made in the second century CE) occasionally present notable differences from the Masoretic Text, as does the Samaritan Pentateuch, the text of the Torah preserved by the Samaritans in Samaritan Hebrew.[4] Fragments of an ancient manuscript of the Book of Leviticus found near an ancient synagogue's Torah ark in Ein Gedi have identical wording to the Masoretic Text.[5]

My objection was to the term MT as it is used anachronistically. I understand what you are getting at, but I can't say what version of Torah the pharisaic rabbinate was working with when the Onkelos Aramaic translation was developed. Nor can I say why the current rabbinic orthodoxy has acknowledged the challenge to the MT versus the LXX. Nor can we explain the many differences between the various texts.

We know the Zadokites took their Torah scrolls from the Temple when they were forced out along with many other works that were considered inspired scripture. We know that some of those fragments match with the MT. Our problem is we don't know what happened in the interim between when the Zadokim repaired to Beth Araba and the Pharisees embarked on what is now the MT. Personally, I feel that it is unlikely that we will know the answers to those questions before Messiah's return.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,103,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
We know the Zadokites took their Torah scrolls from the Temple when they were forced out along with many other works that were considered inspired scripture. We know that some of those fragments match with the MT. Our problem is we don't know what happened in the interim between when the Zadokim repaired to Beth Araba and the Pharisees embarked on what is now the MT. Personally, I feel that it is unlikely that we will know the answers to those questions before Messiah's return.
To a degree I agree. I believe that the Zadokites kept multiple variants for the same reason that Yahshua and his disciples quoted from multiple variants. I don't believe that we will have the whole truth until Messiah returns. Still, if we look at the sum of the manuscripts; we can find little nuggets of the more correct text, here and there.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gee, if they hadn't moved the single most valuable collection of ancient Hebrew and Aramaic scrolls of TaNaK, apocalyptical literature and related writings into known climatically destructive environs; there to languish and disintegrate for 50 years while restricting their examination to only Judeo/Christian 'World Leaders'; perhaps whole parchments scrolls wouldn't have decayed beyond decipherability or repair. Perhaps they wouldn't have crumbled to dust along with our hopes of understanding the whole truth of Adonai's Word.

"We wrestle not against..." Yeah, I know.
:eek: :mad: Grrr... Arrg!!
Sorry, but it still make me very sick, very hurt and very, very angry.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,103,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Gee, if they hadn't moved the single most valuable collection of ancient Hebrew and Aramaic scrolls of TaNaK, apocalyptical literature and related writings into known climatically destructive environs; there to languish and disintegrate for 50 years while restricting their examination to only Judeo/Christian 'World Leaders'; perhaps whole parchments scrolls wouldn't have decayed beyond decipherability or repair. Perhaps they wouldn't have crumbled to dust along with our hopes of understanding the whole truth of Adonai's Word.

"We wrestle not against..." Yeah, I know.
:eek: :mad: Grrr... Arrg!!
Sorry, but it still make me very sick, very hurt and very, very angry.
It is disturbing. Then they attribute the work of the Zadokites to the Essenes. Then when the truth comes out, they stick to that tired old narrative.

I went searching for three or four hours for that Philo quote last night. Most of what I found was commentary on that quote without actually quoting the quote, and then placing them at Betharaba. Then I found multiple sources that added words to the quote. I could tell that they added words, because they were at least kind enough to put them in brackets. I also found a study on that quote, that presented numerous quotes from Pliny in the original language, along with the English translation, all but the actual quote that the study was about. That was replaced with commentary.

I ended up having to read a translation of his book. Even that was an adventure, as all of the folks that were parroting each other's flawed commentary, shared the same flawed reference to where this is found in Pliny's 37 volume work.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...to where this is found in Pliny's 37 volume work.

So, chaver, did you ever find the quote and if so, where? I would be grateful if you might share it in context. :oldthumbsup: As you know, some volumes are downright voluminous!

Note: Humor Warning! The above might be purposefully obtuse. If accidentally ingested, immediately apply a grain of salt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟16,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I agree that his interpretation of Ezekiel 37 requires a rather large leap of faith (with wings, an internal combustion engine, propellers and assorted control surfaces), but I don't see that he was being 'anti-Semitic and disrespectful'. Only that he is mistaken.

I do see how some people might mistake his intentions, not knowing him. But I haven't seen him being intentionally evil toward Adonai's Chosen People or for that matter, towards anyone - ever before. Have you?

Perhaps you might suggest 'how' he misread the prophecy or where his logic has fallen short. Y'know, like Messiah, in His longsuffering and kindness might have done?

Offered in His love,
Very well then. But I'll need time, and reminder to do so. Been multitasking a bit much before pesach.

Firstly would be the lineage of efraym, alongside the blessing from their grandfather.
Greater light serving the lesser light, sun and moon relevancy to elder and younger twins and more.
וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה לָהּ, שְׁנֵי גֹיִים בְּבִטְנֵךְ, וּשְׁנֵי לְאֻמִּים, מִמֵּעַיִךְ יִפָּרֵדוּ; וּלְאֹם מִלְאֹם יֶאֱמָץ, וְרַב יַעֲבֹד צָעִיר.23 And the LORD said unto her: Two nations are in thy womb, and two peoples shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Esau here is a sun worshiping hunter. While his brother studies in The shade of a moon. Foreshadowing a blessing given from grandfather to efraym.

וַיְמָאֵן אָבִיו, וַיֹּאמֶר יָדַעְתִּי בְנִי יָדַעְתִּי--גַּם-הוּא יִהְיֶה-לְּעָם, וְגַם-הוּא יִגְדָּל; וְאוּלָם, אָחִיו הַקָּטֹן יִגְדַּל מִמֶּנּוּ, וְזַרְעוֹ, יִהְיֶה מְלֹא-הַגּוֹיִם.19 And his father refused, and said: 'I know it, my son, I know it; he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great; howbeit his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.'
כ וַיְבָרְכֵם בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא, לֵאמוֹר, בְּךָ יְבָרֵךְ יִשְׂרָאֵל לֵאמֹר, יְשִׂמְךָ אֱלֹהִים כְּאֶפְרַיִם וְכִמְנַשֶּׁה; וַיָּשֶׂם אֶת-אֶפְרַיִם, לִפְנֵי מְנַשֶּׁה.20 And he blessed them that day, saying: 'By thee shall Israel bless, saying: God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh.' And he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

A blessing of seed upon a semetic nation.! An order of creation in evenings light before daylight.
Nothing to do with the Greek's and Roman's whom were historically known to be from the lineage of esau(edom) the hunter born from a dog according to his decendants. Something of which that philo touched upon in his annals.
Who calls their mother a Dog?

Last edited:
Upvote 0