Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟241,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have owned three Dell Computers (Alienware Desktop, All In One Desktop, and Dell Laptop) so far in my life and they work really good!! I really recommend Dell. And if you are a Gamer like me, then Dell Alienware Computers are really good for Gaming!! ^w^ =3 :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟258,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I have owned three Dell Computers (Alienware Desktop, All In One Desktop, and Dell Laptop) so far in my life and they work really good!! I really recommend Dell. And if you are a Gamer like me, then Dell Alienware Computers are really good for Gaming!! ^w^ =3 :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:
I had an Alienware (and I have a current Dell Laptop) many years ago. I think my brother has it.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟258,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟76,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I usually buy a Dell. The only other computer brand we've had is HP and Compaq (that was when HP had bought out Compaq; so the tower was one brand and the monitor the other).

I've heard that Dell's are the easiest to install Linux on. I sure didn't have any problems when I switched over.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟241,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cream The Rabbit Evolution.jpg

Cream The Rabbit (from Sonic The Hedgehog). ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟258,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I usually buy a Dell. The only other computer brand we've had is HP and Compaq (that was when HP had bought out Compaq; so the tower was one brand and the monitor the other).

I've heard that Dell's are the easiest to install Linux on. I sure didn't have any problems when I switched over.
I would love to use linux but I don't know how to install or have it on their dually.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟76,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would love to use linux but I don't know how to install or have it on their dually.

I thought about doing a dual boot, but others on the Internet seemed to have reported issues with it when the other operating system was Windows 10.

Which operating system is currently on your computer?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟258,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I thought about doing a dual boot, but others on the Internet seemed to have reported issues with it when the other operating system was Windows 10.

Which operating system is currently on your computer?
I use both Windows and Mac. The newest Windows, I think windows 11?

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟76,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I use both Windows and Mac. The newest Windows, I think windows 11?

When I had switched to Linux in 2022, it was going around on the Internet that Windows 11 is the worst to work with in terms of installing or dual booting with Linux. It's the way Microsoft has configured everything. But maybe it's different now.

Upvote 0