Apr 13, 2018
✟20,293.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At this point it's obvious to me that the guy has been getting a lot from 4chan, a place that utterly hates Jews and has been claiming to be turning to Christianity with the angle that Jesus' main message was "warning against the Jews", and has been listening to Muslim posters there that say that the Jews currently living in Israel are not Jews but some "larpers" pretending to be them.

This kind usually believes in some partial preterism if not full preterism and for some of them, claim that Jesus was blonde haired and blue eyed, a white nationalist Jesus if you will. Not saying he's gone that far, but his use of "larpers" definitely comes from that hive, as is the denial that those in Israel right now are truly descendants of Abraham, and he does go so far as to believe Paul was just writing 'wishful thinking" in Romans 11 rather than it being inspired scripture, a common tactic of Muslims is to attack the apostleship of Paul.

oh and that whole group.. denies that October 7th happened or they say it was the IDF killing their own people.
I don't read 4chan and I definitely don't write on it. I do read books.
1714943245132.png

1714943321985.png

Have you ever tried reading books?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟209,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't read 4chan and I definitely don't write on it. I do read books.
View attachment 347233
View attachment 347234
Have you ever tried reading books?
I prefer get my perspective from the bible.

but worldly books might be the go to I guess when you think the bible's already all been fulfilled, Israel is "larpers" and Paul was not an apostle and just writing "wishful thinking" about an eventual salvation of the Jews.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MartyF

Apr 13, 2018
✟20,293.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You won't respond to Zechariah 12 because you're caught. You can't explain away how Zechariah 12 is about the entire world coming against Israel and Jesus delivering them... at His second coming.

and it's not a death threat, it is prophecy, I said, read Obadiah.
and stop getting your talking points from Muslims and 4chan.
"Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected—great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. 15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps."

You're seriously thinking this is talking about the here and now. I honestly don't think anyone would notice a plague striking "horses and mules, the camels and donkeys." A direct literal interpretation of Zechariah describing current day events is silly.

I don't care how you interpret the passage if your interpretation did not cause harm to others. However, your current interpretation means supporting genocide and the murder of tens of thousands of children. This interpretation is anti-Christ.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟877,773.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It didn't take a minority to murder tens of thousands of children in months. This is not a minority in Israel which believes this way about Christians. This hate is taught to their children at an early age.

How many videos would you like me to post? Remember the number of videos is only limited because Israel goes out of its way to murder journalists.
You link an article about spitting coming from a suspected murderer. And the article has at least two other Jews who condemn spitting. I know this stuff. Orthodox Judaism has some horrible ideas in it, but that is a minority. Not as bad as Islam, but still bad. Fact is, the majority of ethnic Jews in both Israel and America are atheist/agnostic. That's why they vote Democrat here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.