DOES THE BIBLE SAY WHO WE ARE FOLLOW AS OUR GUIDE ?

concretecamper

I stand with Candice.
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟277,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But the Greek for CHURCH is what ??

# 1 VINE'S GREEK DICTIONARY says the Greek word for EKKLESIA is NOT CHURCH , and I agree , WHY ?

# 2 EK means from OUT OF !!

# 3 KLESIA means a CALLING

# 4 That means A CALLED OUT ASSEMBLY .

And there is not Greek word for RAPTURE !

No Greek word for PURGATORY , either

No Greek word for POPE

dan p
Ugh, amateur hour with Greek. Next please

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ugh, amateur hour with Greek. Next please
And VINE'S GREEK DICTIONARY has every Greek word in NEW TESAMENT and check BLUE LETTER BIBLE that HAS every Greek word in the KJV and see !!

And I am not being BLOVIATING of
the bible and KJV is important to me and you say that this FORUM is amateur HOUR is speaking BALDERDASH and is not being AUGUST !!

dan p

Upvote 0

concretecamper

I stand with Candice.
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟277,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And VINE'S GREEK DICTIONARY has every Greek word in NEW TESAMENT and check BLUE LETTER BIBLE that HAS every Greek word in the KJV and see !!

And I am not being BLOVIATING of
the bible and KJV is important to me and you say that this FORUM is amateur HOUR is speaking BALDERDASH and is not being AUGUST !!

dan p
Thank you for confirming it's amateur Greek hour. ^_^

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
7 Churches of One faith, or 7 Churches of differing faiths?
I can not judge them to say of they all have the same faith. It sure looks like some have more faith than others. For example the Sardis church is told that they are a dead church, even though they have a reputation of being alive. Then there is the Church in Philadelphia that has a little strength and has not denied Him.

But that is fine if that is your point that all seven churches have the same faith. I would rather hear that than having people accuse each other as is so common in the different churches today.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul, Peter, James, John, Jude and the gospel writers as well. Scripture is what I follow
Would you agree that Context and then Description , and then Conclusion make sense ??

Would you agree with 1 Con 11:1 where Paul wrote , by the Holy Spirit , You become IMITATORS OF ME ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟6,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would you agree that Context and then Description , and then Conclusion make sense ??

Would you agree with 1 Con 11:1 where Paul wrote , by the Holy Spirit , You become IMITATORS OF ME ?

dan p
I obey Paul's tradition in scripture. I don't follow man's church tradition however. If the church wants to follow Paul's tradition then they should be poor and be dressed in rags like the apostles were, and they should have have a messenger of Satan torment them like Paul did. They should be out of their own minds for God somtimes as the apostles were. They should carry death in their bodies as the apostles did. That's tradition.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I obey Paul's tradition in scripture. I don't follow man's church tradition however. If the church wants to follow Paul's tradition then they should be poor and be dressed in rags like the apostles were, and they should have have a messenger of Satan torment them like Paul did. They should be out of their own minds for God somtimes as the apostles were. They should carry death in their bodies as the apostles did. That's tradition.
Did you know that that the Apostle Paul disapproved of Traditions !!

dan p

Upvote 0