Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just attended the Youth Specialties National Youth Workers Convention in Dallas, TX. It is one of the most awesome conferences for youth workers there is. There is one in November in Atlanta, GA, and if you can go, you really should! For more information, head over to http://www.youthspecialties.com/NYWC

Stein Auf!
Bridget

swingnscream

more music - dance our troubles away
Jan 25, 2004
I roll with the foxes and hunt with the hounds
✟11,702.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
my bro went to that. He said I'd love it, and that I should go next time. He really enjoyed it and learned alot too. ..Which is all the more awesome for me because he's who I call up when I need help with my youth group or just that whole ministry in general.

Upvote 0

KagomeShuko

Wretched Sinner/Belovèd Child of God/Church Nerd
Sep 6, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
Visit site
✟29,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
swingnscream said:
my bro went to that. He said I'd love it, and that I should go next time. He really enjoyed it and learned alot too. ..Which is all the more awesome for me because he's who I call up when I need help with my youth group or just that whole ministry in general.
Oh gosh, you need to attend at least one of these! This was my first one, and I really couldn't afford it, but I knew God wanted me there for a reason. I learned so much and I had so much fun! It is so amazing!

Stein Auf!
Bridget

Upvote 0