Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟172,843.00
Faith
Messianic
For all inquisitive, serious-minded types, this forum is available for moderated dicussion about anything - as long as I approve.

From politics to religion to the latest Star Wars film to the intricacies of quantum mechanics, I hope to steer you in the right direction to finding the answers. I have a lot I do know, but I don't know everything.

At the very least, it is my goal, and the goal of this forum that when you leave, you leave with something much more valuable than with what you had when you came: the potential of a new way of thinking. :)

I don't aim to change men's minds. A man's mind is impossible to change if it is made-up already, and if it is your goal to never consider the possibility there might be a better way of looking at things, then please leave - trust me, you'll be happier.

Yet, if you desire to have answers to some of the most perplexing questions on your mind, I hope in the Spirit of Love, Wisdom, and Grace I might find the answer for you, or at the very least point you in the right direction to FIND the answer yourself. :)

<><
Josephus

Josephus

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟172,843.00
Faith
Messianic
I should also mention a few rules:

1. All threads are moderated.

- Therefore all threads are to be soley discussed between the thread starter and Josephus only unless either one of them invites others to the conversation. There are other discussion forums that exist for public discussion of issues.

- You may ask at any time to have a thread moved to a public discussion forum.

2. Think for yourself. Don't offer other people's opinions here. Where possible, phrase questions, comments, concerns, and ideas in your own words and comprehension. Be honest. Be honest with yourself, and with me.

3. Speeches are not allowed. Keep your questions short, simple, and our discussions less than as needed. The idea is to eventually get the other person to think, not to give them all the answers.

4. Retire when needed. Go spend some time thinking about the answers given in this forum. The best answers to have, are the ones you come up with; though the best answers to live by, might often be another's.

Upvote 0

Josephus

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟172,843.00
Faith
Messianic
For the record, my credentials are this:

The Holy Spirit. Everything that I write, I even am a amazed at myself; as the words that do come out, and the thought processes involved at not necessarily my own as far as who God created me to be. I have no theological schooling, no college experience; but I love God and I love people, and I feel I have been blessed, just like many others, with an incredible understanding of the scriptures, and in life, and blessed with a wisdom I will admit only comes from God.

Because I am also human, I also make mistakes, and I look forward to those times I am proven wrong when I do write something, for then it means I am NOT listening to the Holy Spirit, and am instead making up my own answers without Him! This means I gotta change something. As such, I look forward to being corrected (please PM me) and will be more than happy to let you share in a conversation an answer I know would help; and I will once again do what it takes to recieve wisdom from the Holy Spirit. :) No one is irreplaceable, so may the Lord recieve all the credit due Him for the ministry in this forum. :)

It is when I am wrong that it is time for me to learn again - and I LOVE learning! I hope this is your attitude as well, for as finite beings, it will happily take an eternity to grasp the infinite truths God so desires to share with us for our benefit! :) For now, at least, we have time to explore the tip of the iceberg. :p

Upvote 0

Josephus

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟172,843.00
Faith
Messianic
I declare today that Othniel is now a Fellow of the Ask Josephus forum. He is therefore allowed to respond to any question asked, after Josephus responds first of course. :)

His insight and wisdom have been demonstrated countless times, and his ability to get God's heart for people's answers is what has prompted me to make this decision.

Congratulations Othniel.

Upvote 0

Iffy

Feb 6, 2002
Brisbane
Visit site
✟15,549.00
Faith
Protestant
Hello Josephus,
Why do you have your own forum? I mean no disrespect but I would like to know.
Is it because
1) You would like your own place to answer questions so it is better organised?
or
2) You feel led by the Spirit in opening up your own forum?

If it is 2), I would just like to ask if your forum is moderated by other moderators?

Quote Josephus
"all threads are moderated".

I only saw your name as the moderator. Correct me if I misunderstood.

It would also be helpful for seekers as well as other Christians who ask Josephus, to know your personal doctrinal statement. Your answers in the Self-Torment thread have made me wonder about your beliefs.

In His name,
Iffy

Upvote 0